Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Keith Moon invited to play at the Olympics

Paracelse

Ever since Beijing put on one of the most spectacular coordinated displays in human history at the 2008 Olympic Opening Ceremony, observers have wondered how London could possibly improve on it. This would be a start.

Organizers for the 2012 ceremony recently asked the manager of The Who if legendary drummer Keith Moon would be able to perform at the London Games.It was a fine idea, except that Moon has been dead for 34 years.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Maybe his ghost will show up, I mean many of us miss his beat

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paracelse

• Simbi Laveau

• Funky Poacher

• DoesntReallyLike

Maybe they can ask John Bonham instead....

:lol:

They could do a duo of ghost drums with Jerry Garcia as a singer :P

Invite Freddie Murcury and Sid Vicious as well!

Jim Morrison please! (That's the only thing that would get me to pay even a passing interest in the proceedings!)

And these are the people organizing the games?....god help us.

Jim Morrison please! (That's the only thing that would get me to pay even a passing interest in the proceedings!)

Sorry Eald the poor Jim has been smoked at the Pere Lachaise and nothing is left of him

Nothing against the band who gave the world "Quadrophenia" and "Tommy," but if you're going to go for big names to play at the Olympics, why not try and get John Lennon and George Harrison

Pphft. Because the Who was better? HA! I said it!

Pphft. Because the Who was better? HA! I said it!

Oh ! Blasphemy ....

And has to be only Brits .Jim Morrison and Jerry Garcias aren't elligable .

Brian Jones gets my vote.

What the article doesn't tell you is that Moon was actually murdered by his band mates because he was threatening to expose their connections to the Illuminati, and that Moon will actually accept the invitation and return to exact vengeance on The Who one by one the night before they are supposed to play at The Olympics ... but see if that gets reported by the lamestream media :no:

What the article doesn't tell you is that Moon was actually murdered by his band mates because he was threatening to expose their connections to the Illuminati, and that Moon will actually accept the invitation and return to exact vengeance on The Who one by one the night before they are supposed to play at The Olympics ... but see if that gets reported by the lamestream media :no:

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That actually does sound like something Entwistle would have endorsed. Except the murder might have taken place because John was bored and Keith wanted to entertain him.

No no no,that was Brian Jones and The Stones.

And these are the people organizing the games?....god help us.

lol That's what I'm thinking.

Blur are performing at the closing ceremony. It will be their last ever gig.