Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Vindicating Rasputin

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:31 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Karl Bulla</strong>
Image credit: Karl Bulla
Delin Colón: For nearly a century, Grigory Rasputin, spiritual advisor to Russia’s last Tsar and Tsarina, has been unjustly vilified simply because history is written by the politically powerful and not by the common man.  A wealth of evidence shows that Rasputin was discredited by a fanatically anti-Semitic Russian society, for advocating equal rights for the severely oppressed Jewish population, as well as for promoting peace in a pro-war era.  Testimony by his friends and enemies, from all social strata, depicts a spiritual man who hated bigotry, inequity and violence.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    William B Stoecker

William B Stoecker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

• I am a conspiracy researcher and book author.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

Your excellent article on Rasputin compliments my own, recently posted. This man, although morally flawed (as we all are) might have saved Russia, and, indeed, the entire world from the tragedy that began in August, 1914 and has yet to end. But powerful people ignored, and then silenced his voice.   William B Stoecker

#3    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,694 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

I watched Hellboy... I know the truth. :tu:

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users