Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

$2000 reward offered for catching vampires

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 35,868 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:26 PM

www.dailymail.co.uk said:

Indian politicians are offering a $2000 reward for the capture of vampires which terrified locals claim have been sucking the blood out of their cattle.

Villagers around the town of Dharampuri in Tamil Nadu have been staying off the streets after sunset following the reports of strange goings on in the night.

Residents have painted holy signs outside their homes and written messages on doors begging the monsters, known locally as Ratha Kaatteri, to spare their lives.

Posted Image Read more...

Posted Image

#2    Conrad Clough

Conrad Clough

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

very interesting story, I think the government officials are on the right track with regards to it being criminals trying to cover something up (will we see the Mystery Machine show up in India so them meddling kids can unmask another 'monster'?)

#3    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:56 PM

dead or alive ? " smirks "

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#4    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,208 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:07 AM

That is awesome to me.

All dragons know that story.
What was to be their hope became their doom; a spoiled ungrateful child was given a great gift and destroyed it!

#5    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:41 AM

Thinking I've just discovered my next career after I finish my last few weeks here with the D.O.D. I'm going to become a real life Van Helsing! lol Hire a tactically trained team and go around the world ridding it of the things that go bump in the night. Best part of it is, all we would really have to do is set up Video camera's everywhere and like magic, it would ALL stop! :rofl:;) Unfortunately, $2,000 would only pay for 30 mins flight time in the Falcon 900 jet we'd rent to fly us everywhere lol

#6    TheSpoonyOne

TheSpoonyOne

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

Are Indian vampires more dangerous than European vampires?

Not a serious question...

#7    Legaia

Legaia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

• "I have grown quite fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

-Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

This is seriously one of the coolest stories ever.

#8    angi chiesa

angi chiesa

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

The smugglers of Romney Marsh S England used this scam, only it was ghosts ,to scare the locals a night. Ghostly horse drawn cart laden with French rum. Nothing new

#9    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

Hope this doesn't cause problems of people killing their hated neighbor, stating they were a vampire and expecting money for doing it.  :hmm:

#10    jaguarsky

jaguarsky

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

R.Pattenson had better cancel any travel plans to India.

#11    Shadowman972

Shadowman972

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

• Perception is 80% of Reality

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:47 PM

SALEM WITCH TRIALS ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

#12    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,339 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

WOW! I can't believe this story. It amazes me that people are still so gullible to believe in superstition and obvious, fictional creatures.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#13    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,283 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 15 April 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

WOW! I can't believe this story. It amazes me that people are still so gullible to believe in superstition and obvious, fictional creatures.

My thoughts exactly! Like I said, I'm going to take this up as a career here in a few months when I'm done with the military and go rid the world of imaginary ghouls and goblins lol The pay will have to be a lot better than $2,000 though. That only pays for 30 minutes of flight time to get there, that's not including my wages, teams wages, and the video equipment lol. Since we all know video camera's will solve this issue asap. Seems when you setup a camera all scaries manage to disappear. :yes:

#14    terrible

terrible

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

I'll send Cheney and Bush to them for free if they promise to keep them away fro nice people.

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 15 April 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

My thoughts exactly! Like I said, I'm going to take this up as a career here in a few months when I'm done with the military and go rid the world of imaginary ghouls and goblins lol The pay will have to be a lot better than $2,000 though. That only pays for 30 minutes of flight time to get there, that's not including my wages, teams wages, and the video equipment lol. Since we all know video camera's will solve this issue asap. Seems when you setup a camera all scaries manage to disappear. :yes:

#15    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,283 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

View Postterrible, on 15 April 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:

I'll send Cheney and Bush to them for free if they promise to keep them away fro nice people.

Would be much more beneficial to send Obama and his minions. He could continue to perpetuate the lie of the Vampires and campaign to the villagers that there WILL BE CHANGE while slowly establishing himself as their dictator and bleeding them dry of every bit of cash he could!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users