Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

What really happened to Whitney

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,170 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:11 PM

View Postgstatuz, on 15 April 2012 - 05:14 AM, said:

I think she snorted some white fairy dust & fell asleep in the bath.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#17    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,760 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:09 AM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 15 April 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

I think she snorted some white fairy dust & fell asleep in the bath.

That's what I thought as well but the coroner's report said they found her face down in the bath in about a foot of water.  The skin on her face was scalded from the hot water.  Even much later when they recovered her body the water was still hot - 95 degrees I think.  But she died most likely because of a heart attack or convulsion from recently ingested cocaine causing her to fall into the water and drown.  Pretty nasty way to die.

She was a wonderful talent and all too human.  May she rest in peace.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#18    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:16 AM

View Postgstatuz, on 15 April 2012 - 04:42 PM, said:

hahaha did you read the article??

I read the article, and didn't find anything but the author's personal opinions after looking at pictures and articles. There really wasn't much going on in it.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#19    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:11 AM

View Postgstatuz, on 15 April 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

What coincidences??!! You blind bro??  The photo alone of the egyptian sarcophagus at a "Christian" family funeral weird enough

So having more money than taste is now a conspiracy?

I'll tell you the big question that I want answered here:  why did the author use such a ridiculous font?

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#20    Gary Meadows

Gary Meadows

Like your uncle, only better

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:29 AM

People must be really bored right now...

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#21    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

you can't have things both ways..

what's the difference between a so called celebrity and a so called normal person..?

..if whitneys death is the simple result of drug abuse then magic johnson ought to have been dead already from aids, right?

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#22    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

oh please. she was a coke head. she died. the end

#23    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

View Postunit, on 29 April 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

..if whitneys death is the simple result of drug abuse then magic johnson ought to have been dead already from aids, right?

You do realize there is a HUGE difference between being HIV-Positive and having Aids.  Right?

Magic was HIV-Positive.

Not that it makes any difference in this CT.  Whitney died from a long time abuse of drugs, alcohol, and Marrige to Bobby Brown.

Get over it.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#24    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:25 AM

Such a sad loss of a beautiful lady who lost her path, but geez, I tell ya, I would never have guessed in a gazzillion years that Keith Richards would outlive Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson.

Edited by psyche101, 02 May 2012 - 07:25 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#25    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:48 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 02 May 2012 - 07:25 AM, said:

I would never have guessed in a gazzillion years that Keith Richards would outlive Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson.
no kidding !

#26    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:12 AM

Drugs and congestive heart failure.........obviously it's conspiracy.

:huh:

#27    Dursaholics

Dursaholics

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:01 AM

I think where theres heat, theres fire...

Edited by Dursaholics, 07 May 2012 - 01:01 AM.

#28    PeacefulAnarchy

PeacefulAnarchy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

• Something's not quite right...

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

If Whitney did know some dark secret about whomever, they could simply pass any comments she made off as 'she's been tooting on her crack pipe again, pay no attention' B)

Whitney died cos she was a drugged up space cadet and her heart simply couldn't take any more.

Keith Richards defies all logic???

“For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times.”
Tokyo, February 18, 2002 :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users