Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Obama Cannot Seem To

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

Secret service men charged with misconduct,and dismissed from their posts in South America.
http://www.newser.co...pay-hooker.html
lol lol lol

Miss me?

#2    DoesntReallyLike

DoesntReallyLike

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:23 PM

I am appalled by this behavior. That hooker should have been paid!  :angry:

#3    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,618 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

This is a funny story, but the behavior is not Obama's fault.

Just typical behavior by government employees who have been conditioned to think they are doing God's work, delivering justice and democracy to the nether regions of the planet.  :ph34r:

#4    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

No,not his fault directly,but it reflects very badly on him.

Miss me?

#5    Gromdor

Gromdor

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 15 April 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

No,not his fault directly,but it reflects very badly on him.
Behaviour like this reflects badly on all Americans. People outside of the U.S. don't see Republicans or Democrats, they just see Americans.

#6    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,501 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:17 AM

It's not Obama's fault but it does reflect bad on us as a nation.

#7    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,052 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:42 AM

It does reflect badly on the Secret Service, as it shows immorality. They are supposed to be the best of our nations agents/servants.

Doesn't the Sercret Service also work for the Treasury. What immorality is happening there, I wonder?

http://en.wikipedia...._Secret_Service

Apparently the Secret Service is also in charge of Electronic Crimes under the Patriot Act. Any immorality there maybe?

These people have great responsibilities and I'd have hoped that only the best people were put into these roles. I really hope that these jokers are an exception.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#8    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:39 AM

God knows how long,and how widespread,activity like this really is.

Miss me?

#9    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:59 PM

View PostGromdor, on 15 April 2012 - 11:29 PM, said:

Behaviour like this reflects badly on all Americans. People outside of the U.S. don't see Republicans or Democrats, they just see Americans.

This. Blaming Obama for this is just silly.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#10    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,048 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 16 April 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

It does reflect badly on the Secret Service, as it shows immorality. They are supposed to be the best of our nations agents/servants.

What do morals have to do with it? Is there a moral turpitude clause in their employment? I think not. The issue is illegality not morals.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#11    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,986 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

View PostCorp, on 16 April 2012 - 04:59 PM, said:

This. Blaming Obama for this is just silly.

Mostly because the people who are with him are with the SS for more than 4 years. They are career civil servants, therefore hired and kept irrespective of who the Prezz is at the time.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#12    psychoticmike

psychoticmike

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

Yeah i heard about this on yahoo, i wonder if this is a cover story tho. Maybe they know something about obama we don't know, and this is the first way to shut them up, if they don't listen maybe they will then release their names and so on and so forth.

#13    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,182 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

Government scientists are working on 'hormone' therapy for all future secret servicemen that could possibly be in the same situation.
They are trying to create a synthetic hormone to suppress these the natural urges of these men.
No luck so far. They only thing they have figured out about how to make a hormone is to 'not pay her'.

D'oh :D   :w00t:

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#14    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,618 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

Die Checker

The world knows that we are immoral, and have known at least since our CIA guys kidnapped and rendered people from Italy and a few other European countries.

They know we are immoral because of our institutionalized torture, condoned by this 'christian' country.

They know we are immoral because of the way we have treated the whistleblower Bradley Manning.

A couple of screw-up frat boys dissing the hookers does not make the country immoral, but other things do.

#15    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,052 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

View Postninjadude, on 16 April 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

What do morals have to do with it? Is there a moral turpitude clause in their employment? I think not. The issue is illegality not morals.
I'd expect representatives of the US government to uphold to the higher morals, regardless of what laws are in effect whereever they are. If it was OK to abuse 5 year old girls sexually, or OK to slam a womans head into the wall for talking back, I'd think those were wrong, regardless of what local law said. Morals is acting "correctly" dispite what is allowed.

I'd bet there is some kind of morality clause, there are in many government, contractor and corporate employment contracts.

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 April 2012 - 07:29 PM, said:

Die Checker

The world knows that we are immoral, and have known at least since our CIA guys kidnapped and rendered people from Italy and a few other European countries.

They know we are immoral because of our institutionalized torture, condoned by this 'christian' country.

They know we are immoral because of the way we have treated the whistleblower Bradley Manning.

A couple of screw-up frat boys dissing the hookers does not make the country immoral, but other things do.
:blink:

The entire world is immoral if you are using such a standard. Most of Africa, most of South America and parts of the Middle East, and South Asia are very, very much worse then the US. The US is probably near the top as far as being a moral country. We go to war to help others, and to honor agreements and to misguidedly try to improve goverment and peoples life's worldwide. The US has done more Good in the world then just about any other nation.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users