Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mass Pineal Gland Activation

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    _Only

_Only

• 6,451 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

View PostSensible Logic, on 17 April 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

The only 2012 prophecies are the ones made by fringe writers to sell books

Sorry, that's just not true. Reminded of Yogi Bhajan and his thoughts about what would happen coming into the age of Aquarius, offhand. And he was far from a fringe profiteer. There are many more I could find with some basic research, that I can't recall offhand. The most vocal will always be fear-mongering people out to profit, but it's ignorant to call them the sole cause of the thoughts. They latched onto the idea, as happens with things like this.

What will you do when the change in consciousness doesn't occur and 2013 arrives and everything is the same as it was this year?

Treat it like the day before, and the next. What will you do?

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#17    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:23 AM

View PostSpid3rCyd3, on 17 April 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

Yep, there's really no easy way to go about it. Flouride filtration system for your whole house, and natural based antipersperant is the way to go. Crazy thing is, I think I'm allergic to the brand I tried, arms felt like they were burning. I need to find a better brand.  :blink:
I use liquid colostrum.
It's very good if you have very mild perspiration.
If its a heavy duty problem,it will help a little.

Miss me?

#18    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 2,987 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:08 AM

I'm with Only. If someone is still waiting for some universal shift of conscious to happen before making changes in their lives, they're letting some wonderful opportunities go by. We can choose be the change we want to see, in full consciousness, or wait for the change to happen. I'm too old to wait for much of anything, and don't want to waste a minute on this beautiful planet.

#19    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

View PostBeany, on 18 April 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

I'm with Only. If someone is still waiting for some universal shift of conscious to happen before making changes in their lives, they're letting some wonderful opportunities go by. We can choose be the change we want to see, in full consciousness, or wait for the change to happen. I'm too old to wait for much of anything, and don't want to waste a minute on this beautiful planet.
Agreed. We are not passive participants tat the world happens "to". We are active participants in which the world happens "through", (hey...it even rhymes  :rolleyes: )

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#20    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 2,987 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:59 AM

Wow, in which the world happens through. I was talking about this with a friend, how lately it feels like the world is passing through me, or reflecting through me, and I'm feeling less of a separation. It's unsettling, it's a shift in consciousness accompanied by a physical shift. It feels like another one of those kundalini awakenings, but at a more subtle level.

#21    Its Mii

Its Mii

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

• I'm not like them,
    but I can pretend.
    The sun is gone,
    but I have a light .
    The day is done,
    but I'm having fun.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

View Postjugoso, on 18 April 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

Agreed. We are not passive participants tat the world happens "to". We are active participants in which the world happens "through", (hey...it even rhymes  :rolleyes: )

:) That's beautiful.

Don't mistake coincidance for fate.

#22    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,965 posts

• “Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:35 AM

View PostBeany, on 21 April 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

It's unsettling, it's a shift in consciousness accompanied by a physical shift. It feels like another one of those kundalini awakenings, but at a more subtle level.

Could be, my guides have been knocking my door lately, giving me a heads up of another "kundalini" type awakening in a couple of days soon. If it's on a global consciousness scale then hold onto your hats everyone weee

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#23    Sensible Logic

Sensible Logic

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

• If I alter the reality to fit the fantasy I can prove anything.

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

View Post_Only, on 17 April 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

Sorry, that's just not true. Reminded of Yogi Bhajan and his thoughts about what would happen coming into the age of Aquarius, offhand. And he was far from a fringe profiteer. There are many more I could find with some basic research, that I can't recall offhand. The most vocal will always be fear-mongering people out to profit, but it's ignorant to call them the sole cause of the thoughts. They latched onto the idea, as happens with things like this.

Evidently the age of Aquarius doesn't happen until 2600.  http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1508341/pg1

If that's accurate then it has no bearing on 2012 and my comment stands

_Only said:

Treat it like the day before, and the next. What will you do?

Since I'm not sure which day you mean I'll cover two.

December 21, 2012 - I'll work the 20th, and 21st and spend the 22nd (a Saturday) with family

January 1, 2013 - I'll spend December 31 st, 2012 (A Sunday) preparing for a New Years Eve Party.  Jan 1st, News Year, I'll sleep in, Jan 2nd, I'll go to work

I have yet to see any evidence in support of any of the hypothesis concerning 2012.  Unless it is forthcoming in the next 8 months I will expect nothing out of the ordinary to happen.  No end of the world, heightened awareness or cosmic consciousness.

If I am wrong and something does happen I'll apologize and admit I was wrong on this site and though I would hope those that believe would do the same when the day comes and goes with no change, I know they will just come up with a new date and continue on in true Harold Camping style.

Edited by Sensible Logic, 24 April 2012 - 04:22 PM.

The sheer odds of a civilization advancing, developing space travel, deciding to search our little corner of the galaxy, arriving at just the right time and actually helping us is so huge, you would have a greater chance of winning several lotteries in a single year. - SensibleLogic

#24    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,662 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

Anyone who thinks development of the pieal gland is a good thing has never seen "From Beyond"
From Beyond

#25    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,709 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

View PostOverSword, on 24 April 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

Anyone who thinks development of the pieal gland is a good thing has never seen "From Beyond"
From Beyond

Wow, that movie seriously tanked.

Box Office
Budget:$4,500,000 (estimated)
Opening Weekend:£19,959 (UK) (7 June 1987) (35 Screens)
Gross:$1,261,000 (USA)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users