Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Two new Poussin paintings key to RLC mystery

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61    gasc1988

gasc1988

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

hello

MARY ALICE BENETT, is well known for his relevant interventions in the mystery of RENNES THE CASTLE. She supports my discoverings but goes farther by the creation of a specific blog which I send you in link. This blog gives more details on  my discoveries and she feeds my discoveries with  theories more than fascinating on the track of the Knight Templars sacred, geometry, squared to sator friends also a very sharp look on the art of  POUSSIN, and his influences

http://limouxpoussin...f-francois.html

Edited by gasc1988, 05 October 2013 - 03:36 PM.

#62    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,910 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

And I take it her alleged notoriety for "his relevant intentions in the mystery of RENNES THE CASTLE" and that she "supports my discoverings" are entirely unrelated?

--Jaylemurph

EDIT: grammar

Edited by jaylemurph, 05 October 2013 - 09:08 PM.

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users