Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Another UFO Story in The Sun

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

Surprised that the UFO story from Saturday's The Sun didn't get featured here, then again the story appears to be an outright hoax based around a serious real event involving RAF Typhoons and a helicopter accidentally transmitting a hijack signal - which was explained locally within a couple of hours of the event.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#2    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:25 PM

some people just believe everything the media is telling them .,.  :D maybe it was an wether balloon that exploded in mid air .. ohhhh

#3    captain pish

captain pish

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:25 PM

Actually it's a cover up. Yes there were jets but also the UFO was captured on camera also with the jets in shot and there is exit data to prove its not a photoshop. Plenty of peoplesaw it and reported it. Also a replica of the Somerset incident happened the next day in Europe.

#4    captain pish

captain pish

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

Here's links to photos  http://t.co/jPGmHGUn there's plenty more sets. I don't buy the fact that all over the midlands everyone could hear that jet go supersonic at once what kind of BS is that? The real story is something was in the sky and the fighter jets went to investigate FACT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users