Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

Man sues hospital for circumcising him

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    ozman

ozman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 328 posts

• Thatadvice.com is my fav site

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

http://www.wtfnews.o...him-as-newborn/

He claims the procedure took away his sexual prowess.

The $1000 he is asking for in damages is probaby easier for the hospital to settle right away, than to pay the doctor and lawyer to come to court.

Edited by ozman, 17 April 2012 - 07:22 AM.

Posted Image

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:23 AM

Its actually the opposite.Removing the foreskin exposes all the happy nerve endings.
There's a song about it:
"if you take away the foreskin,there's more fun for more skin..."

Ummmm,generally ,its removed in adulthood,if there's medical necessity.I think it's also painful as an adult ? So if numb nuts here,all puns intended,didn't even notice ...i doubt he lost any prowess.

Miss me?

#3    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,109 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:20 AM

"I was recently made aware  that I had been (circumcised) and that ... I was robbed of sensitivity during sexual intercourse as well as the sense of security and well-being I am entitled to in my person,"
i wonder how he'd recently become aware of that, considering his current place of abode...
Maybe it's best not to ask.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#4    tigger

tigger

Poltergeist

• 2,367 posts

• keeper of a greater magic... THE SCHWARTZ!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:05 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 17 April 2012 - 07:23 AM, said:

Its actually the opposite.Removing the foreskin exposes all the happy nerve endings.
There's a song about it:
"if you take away the foreskin,there's more fun for more skin..."

Ummmm,generally ,its removed in adulthood,if there's medical necessity.I think it's also painful as an adult ? So if numb nuts here,all puns intended,didn't even notice ...i doubt he lost any prowess.

actually, you are wrong here.. when you take away the foreskin, exposing the head or the 'glans' of the penis, it makes the skin become cornified.. this means it becomes desensitised.

i personally don't believe in circumcision, i think its quite barbaric and un-necessary, unless for medical reasons.

'What do you do if you step on a mine, Captain?'
'Well, the usual procedure is to leap 200 feet in the air and spread yourself over a wide area…'

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!

#5    CommunitarianKevin

CommunitarianKevin

Fact Corrector

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

• Now we know that heedless self-interests is bad economics.-FDR

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:39 PM

View Posttigger, on 17 April 2012 - 12:05 PM, said:

actually, you are wrong here.. when you take away the foreskin, exposing the head or the 'glans' of the penis, it makes the skin become cornified.. this means it becomes desensitised.

i personally don't believe in circumcision, i think its quite barbaric and un-necessary, unless for medical reasons.

Agree 100%

My screen names may change. My real name is Kevin. You can call me that in the threads...
My "about me" page...
http://www.unexplain...showentry=24860
http://athans-athansblog.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/KevinAthans

#6    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

View Posttigger, on 17 April 2012 - 12:05 PM, said:

I've read reports of the opposite. I think its rather a mixed bag of who thinks its better their way.
Granted,I was taught this a long time ago,where I think it was the main train of thought at the time.
Circumsicion is general practice in the USA,where as ,it is not ,in many other parts of the world.
So that's how I learned it.
We do it here,for health reasons,as per the powers that be .

Miss me?

#7    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,249 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:56 AM

My son Is intact, I couldnt bare to think about it let alone make the decision to have it done., Although I do hope he doesn't resent me in the future.,. Re: being that nowadays the procedure and it's expectation socially, sexually is the norm.  Posted Image
IF, I was a boy, I'd rather not have the extra bit" cleaner, presentable etc!Posted Image
In regards to the story, It's all the person has ever known so to come this far and only now say something makes me wonder, does he want someone to pay for his parents decision? That's who should pay for it!!!!

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

#8    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 3,902 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

I suppose it is cleaner.  Similar to if you had your fingernails removed at birth there would be little to no dirt under them later in life.

#9    ozman

ozman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 328 posts

• Thatadvice.com is my fav site

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

View PostWickian, on 18 April 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

I suppose it is cleaner.  Similar to if you had your fingernails removed at birth there would be little to no dirt under them later in life.
if u had finger nails removed there would be more dirt because later in life u would not have any fingernails or do fingernails grow back if totally removed???!!

Posted Image

#10    hetrodoxly

hetrodoxly

Alien Abducter

• 4,955 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

View PostxCrimsonx, on 18 April 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

My son Is intact, I couldnt bare to think about it let alone make the decision to have it done., Although I do hope he doesn't resent me in the future.,. Re: being that nowadays the procedure and it's expectation socially, sexually is the norm.  Posted Image
IF, I was a boy, I'd rather not have the extra bit" cleaner, presentable etc!Posted Image
In regards to the story, It's all the person has ever known so to come this far and only now say something makes me wonder, does he want someone to pay for his parents decision? That's who should pay for it!!!!

I didn't realize it was the norm in Australia? Your penis is only dirty if you don't wash it that goes if you have a foreskin or not, "presentable" ? if you prefer to look at your partners penis showing the head just pull it back, your son will thank you profusely for not chopping it off

Thank god i'm an athiest.

Veni, vidi, Vertigo, i came i saw i couldn't get down.
Hetrodoxly.

#11    hetrodoxly

hetrodoxly

Alien Abducter

• 4,955 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:52 PM

View Postozman, on 18 April 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

if u had finger nails removed there would be more dirt because later in life u would not have any fingernails or do fingernails grow back if totally removed???!!

I had dirty ears when i was a kid, i'm glad they didn't cut my lugs off.

Hetrodoxly.

#12    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 15,025 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

I can't help but wonder why, if it is so detrimental to a man's sex life, do so many male doctors preform them? Wouldn't they be rallying against them instead?

#13    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:06 AM

How ridiculous is this?

#14    hetrodoxly

hetrodoxly

Alien Abducter

• 4,955 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

View PostMichelle, on 18 April 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

I can't help but wonder why, if it is so detrimental to a man's sex life, do so many male doctors preform them? Wouldn't they be rallying against them instead?

Doctors will add or remove anything you request, if you have the money.

Hetrodoxly.

#15    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

View PostHilander, on 19 April 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

How ridiculous is this?

Very.....But then again  this is the bizarre boards  ..nothing surprises  me on here

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 19 April 2012 - 04:39 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users