Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged]Police search for Madeleine McCann

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,119 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

Update -

Madeleine McCann detective positive case will be solved

The ongoing review of the Madeleine McCann case offers the “best opportunity” to solve the mystery because it is the first time information from all sources has been pooled, a detective has claimed.

http://www.telegraph...-be-solved.html

Posted Image

#17    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostStill Waters, on 24 April 2012 - 01:52 PM, said:

Update -

Madeleine McCann detective positive case will be solved

The ongoing review of the Madeleine McCann case offers the “best opportunity” to solve the mystery because it is the first time information from all sources has been pooled, a detective has claimed.

http://www.telegraph...-be-solved.html

I fear it will be a paper shuffling whitewash costing the tax payer more than £3 million pounds. I understand the couple could write to the Portuguese police at any time asking them to re-open the case.  They have not done that and the case was archived because they refused to return to carry out a reconstruction.

I still do hope however I am totally wrong and that little girl will be found alive and well.

Edited by skookum, 25 April 2012 - 05:00 PM.

Posted Image

#18    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,119 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

This looks kind of promising -

Madeleine McCann 'could be alive' say detectives as new image released

On Wednesday, Britain’s biggest police force said that as a result of evidence uncovered during a review “they now believe there is a possibility Madeleine is still alive”.

http://www.telegraph...e-released.html

Time will tell I guess...

*edit*.....but now there's this -

Portuguese police have refused to reopen the inquiry into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann saying there is no new evidence
http://www.telegraph...w-evidence.html

Edited by Still Waters, 26 April 2012 - 03:39 PM.
Additional source link added

Posted Image

#19    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,540 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

I think this is now a Cold Case..

It would be nice to think that she was abducted by persons unknown, to lead a real life , but I dont think this is the case here.

I think the poor child is no longer with us.. she was left  with other children to fend for themselves whilst their parents Partied... In the final analysis the parents failed, big time.
It's 5 years now, devote this time to recent disappearances.

#20    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,725 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

So says the Daily Mail....

Scotland Yard police set to make first arrests in case of missing British toddler Madeleine: Officers fly to Portugal to quiz 'three burglars'

* Operation Grange officers are believed to be pursuing three burglars, identified as prime suspects    earlier this month
    * As revealed by the Mail 10 days ago, the thieves were operating in the area where Madeleine went missing
    * The CPS has sent a International Letter of Request to the police in Portugal, reportedly asking for    permission to arrest the burglars

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2qHknxc7A

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#21    Lexie060812

Lexie060812

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:23 PM

I still hope and pray that Madeleine will be found alive and well, but after 7 years it's highly unlikely.
But, until there is concrete evidence that she has left this world we should continue to pray.

Posted Image
<3 Alisha <3 Charlotte <3 Joel <3 Aiden <3
My Step-Daughter
My 3 Children
My World.

#22    ironhead1

ironhead1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

parents should be in  jail
poor girl is likely to be dead

#23    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

View Postironhead1, on 16 January 2014 - 05:31 PM, said:

parents should be in  jail
poor girl is likely to be dead

I am suspicious about the abduction story the way it is being told.  However nobody should jumped to conclusions at this time.  If I had to accuse the McCanns of anything at this point it would be neglect.

Posted Image

#24    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,725 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

Cheers for the update  :tu:

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users