Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

Werewolf?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:32 AM

If you wake up and can't decide if you were a werewolf or not the night before, its time to lay off the tweek I think, mate.   :tu:

Werewolves are imaginary, kind of like superman.  Keep saying it til you believe it - once you do, it will keep you from posting silly things like this on the internet.  You'll thank yourself someday.

#17    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,406 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:18 AM

Having an active imagination can be fun. That said, there is a line where one should keep at least one foot in reality.

Besides, there's a UM rule that covers this one:

3m. Role-playing: Do not use the forum or chat room to 'role-play' as a fictitious character or entity.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#18    DarkCreed

DarkCreed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters of what lies within us...

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:32 AM

Honestly, I believe in practically every 'fantasy' creature. I believe they are hidden on this, perhaps, planet somewhere not wishing to be found. I of course, have a strong feeling werewolves are real. I, myself am a wolf. I believe in werewolves. There isn't much of a difference between a werewolf and wolf, they both have the same soul. doesn't mean they can't have a werewolf pup, right? You could possibly be a werewolf, watch out for signs my friend!

#19    _Only

_Only

• 6,633 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:56 AM

View PostDarkCreed, on 22 April 2012 - 05:32 AM, said:

Honestly, I believe in practically every 'fantasy' creature. I believe they are hidden on this, perhaps, planet somewhere not wishing to be found. I of course, have a strong feeling werewolves are real. I, myself am a wolf. I believe in werewolves. There isn't much of a difference between a werewolf and wolf, they both have the same soul. doesn't mean they can't have a werewolf pup, right? You could possibly be a werewolf, watch out for signs my friend!

I am trying to keep an open mind lately, but I fear it might fall out reading and thinking about that quote. :/

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#20    DarkCreed

DarkCreed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters of what lies within us...

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

View Post_Only, on 22 April 2012 - 06:56 AM, said:

I am trying to keep an open mind lately, but I fear it might fall out reading and thinking about that quote. :/

What do you mean? [ what I mean by " I'm a wolf" is I truly love them and it feels like I have a connection with them]

#21    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:47 PM

View PostDarkCreed, on 22 April 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

What do you mean? [ what I mean by " I'm a wolf" is I truly love them and it feels like I have a connection with them]
What he means is that it wouldn't have been the first time that someone on the boards claimed that literally they were a shapeshifter, that they could morph between being a human and a wolf.  Which is actually a medical diagnosis for a particular kind of dementia known as lycanthropy.  

Feeling akin to wolves = cool - I personally have always felt a connection with turtles.

Thinking you turn into them = medical disease you should seek professional treatment for.   :tu:

Edited by orangepeaceful79, 22 April 2012 - 10:48 PM.

#22    _Only

_Only

• 6,633 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:23 AM

View PostDarkCreed, on 22 April 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

Well that was part of it. But the part of wolves and werewolves mating mostly. I was trying to figure out why you mentioned that, and am just not getting where that was coming from.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#23    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

• I can see it in their eyes, they've already died.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:21 AM

Made my day, this whole time I thought that my sore body was from doing labor all day. Now I know. I'm a werewolf.

The internet is a series of tubes, and those tubes are full of cats.

#24    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,828 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:24 AM

View PostZaraKitty, on 23 April 2012 - 01:21 AM, said:

Made my day, this whole time I thought that my sore body was from doing labor all day. Now I know. I'm a werewolf.

I know how you feel. I though I had the flu last week. I guess I'm just a werewolf.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users