Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

UFO-SkINNY BOB Roswell alien fake or real?

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#46    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 April 2012 - 05:43 PM, said:

Why the extremely poor quality footage? If it was important to be filmed 60 years ago then surely it would have been worth using decent quality equipment?  Put it this way; there is better footage of the Titanic in 1912!  A whopping 36 years before Roswell!

The final telling thing has to be why only a few seconds of footage?  Are the hoaxers playing it safe on the basis that less footage makes it harder to debunk?

Z
Bingo, we have a winner! :w00t:

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#47    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 20 April 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

Bingo, we have a winner! :w00t:

Don't worry; I'm not moving over to the dark side yet.  The force at the moment is firmly with the believers anyway  :alien:

Posted Image

#48    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 April 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

Don't worry; I'm not moving over to the dark side yet.  The force at the moment is firmly with the believers anyway  :alien:
Which is fine. As long as you see the line. Oh my, a rhyme, I seem to do it all the time! :rofl:

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#49    Essan

Essan

Recruitment Agent for the 'B' Ark

• 2,365 posts

• Stop Climate Change: Plant a Rain Forest Today!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

Hoax or not, the alien very clearly evolved from a fish on an planet with the same gravity and atmosphere as Earth (requiring exactly the same concentation of oxygen to breathe as we do) almost certainly via small furry mouse and, over long periods of time, apes .....  And did so over exactly the same time span that it took humans to appear on Earth.

What a coincidence!!!!!!  Of all the billions of planets in the universe they just happened to come from one identical to Earth and arrive on Earth just as we were at an identical stage of evolution.

Edited by Essan, 20 April 2012 - 07:50 PM.

Andy

Weather & Earth Science News
The independent climate blog

#50    MysteryX

MysteryX

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

• Fail to plan plan to fail.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 20 April 2012 - 06:09 AM, said:

Do you honestly think that Obama would have been vetted to be President if anything about him was less then kosher?

(Excerpt)

Taking an audacious and shocking angle against the constitutional eligibility mandate, Obama's lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama's birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is irrelevant to his placement on the ballot.

(End of Excerpt)

Do you really think you are so gullible you can be duped, My gosh. Was Nixon vetted? Do you believe that corruption does not exist in government even though it occurs everywhere else. By the way this is breaking news as of April 10, 2012. I started a thread on this new information here at this forum if you want to discuss it. Here is the link below.

Obama's lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama's birth certificate was a forgery - | CLICK HERE |

Edited by MysteryX, 21 April 2012 - 06:45 AM.

#51    Gary Meadows

Gary Meadows

Like your uncle, only better

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

Video is a fake. Thread turning into an Obama topic, fail.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#52    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 19,262 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 April 2012 - 05:47 AM, said:

Damned if I can remember what the other two are now though...................... :rofl:....

*That would be sex and a sandwich* :yes:

Oh, and please take the Obama discussion to the proper location here.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#53    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

View PostLilly, on 21 April 2012 - 12:04 PM, said:

Oh, and please take the Obama discussion to the proper location here.
I knew you would bring SEX & Food but OBAMA ? psyche101 remember is a very complicated guy  afterall he wants three things. I want so many things that It wont even be held in a 50 tetra bite hard drive !
But as always Lilly your right on cue,Obama threads need to bee in the Better Politician thread !
Wow Skinny-Bob to Obama to Sex & Sandwich ! Now you made me Hungry Lilly !  Seezya in the Party Room ! :innocent:
P.S. So fake that Skinny Bob video IMO.

This is a Work in Progress!

#54    Tx-Perkyness

Tx-Perkyness

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

• "Meaning of life an love" simply how you go about it an what/whom you can't live a day without

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:52 PM

I still don't see why they need such big heads or why he was filming a blimp at the very beginning, the blinking was pretty creepy not to mention it ran on a constant pattern of 1.5 seconds   ...but the others never blinked once but they were pretty cute in their custom tailored jumpsuits ~_^

#55    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

One last thought on SkinnyBob ! If his brain was really that big  wouldnt he be able to melt walls, fry his captors brains,call home just by thought ?
Just a thought,afterall our little brains so far can only make kool movies about this stuff !

This is a Work in Progress!

#56    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,367 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:16 AM

View PostLilly, on 21 April 2012 - 12:04 PM, said:

And that brings me to my next dilemma.

I just had them........ now where the heck did I put them.

Being a married male over 30, I too suffer from the very serious condition of domestic blindness.

LINK - Domestic Blindness.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#57    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,367 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:28 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 April 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

P.S. So fake that Skinny Bob video IMO.

Indeed, do you think it is the concept that keeps people coming back? Or perhaps some are simply amazed because they cannot do this?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#58    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,367 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:29 AM

View Postzoser, on 20 April 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

:rofl: :lol:

Well I enjoyed that chuckle anyway!

One day you will come across, it is inevitable. Luke, I am your father.

#59    Tx-Perkyness

Tx-Perkyness

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

• "Meaning of life an love" simply how you go about it an what/whom you can't live a day without

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

it has no ears except for the uneven shadow patterns so why would it need to motion like its answering a question? an which language is it speaking? an why does it seem way too comfartable in its "Alien enviorment" theres another video that shows two of them walking, one pays no mind to the camera while the other looks straight at it   ....but never once blinks for the 6 second clip yet the one sitting down blinks at least every 3 seconds   *sigh* give up theres nothing out there but imagination an if there is their not going too be standing on two feet like us with heads that size

".....Everytime you blink something or someone has either died vanished or seen a ghost"

#60    mrjolly

mrjolly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:16 PM

The alien is 100% fake.

Supposedly, it has been recorded on film, as there are scratches and jumps. Look at the bottom left, there's a clock - a digital clock. This digital clock is also subject to the scratching & jumping around you see with old film.

I'm pretty sure there was no film camera in production at the time this film was supposedly recorded which had the capability of recording a digital time directly onto film.

Also, the clock is not as a result of the film having been transferred to VCR or some other modern format as this still wouldn't account for the jumping around & scratching effect seen on it - the clock wouldn't be as dated as the film. The only thing that would produce this effect is someone faking the film, overlaying the clock and then applying the aging filter to make it appear dated - they should have applied the filter first and then overlaid the clock.

Edited by mrjolly, 01 May 2012 - 03:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users