Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

UFO-SkINNY BOB Roswell alien fake or real?

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#91    *Frank*

*Frank*

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

• Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:26 AM

I love your reasoning... 'no one has recreated it so it must be true.'

Why don't you prove to us that those programs I mentioned can't do something like that? Are you highly skilled in Maya or 3DS Max? And you want to know why no one has recreated it... maybe because professional 3D modellers don't trawl through Internet forums looking for alien videos to recreate FOR FREE.

There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now.

#92    TheGreatBeliever

TheGreatBeliever

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 221 posts

• My god its almost year end again!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:41 AM

I think it could be real. Its movement is so natural n fluid n non-mechanical....

#93    Mykhailo

Mykhailo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

• I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind.

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:08 AM

Must be planning an invasion soon because I'm seeing a rush on skinny jeans by all the women of Earth. :su

"Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."
" Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you. For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."

#94    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:19 PM

Its the run on Nikes that sends the warning flag up the pole. :tu:
justDonteatus

This is a Work in Progress!

#95    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:21 PM

View Post*Frank*, on 05 August 2012 - 10:26 AM, said:

I love your reasoning... 'no one has recreated it so it must be true.'

Haha...the 'reasoning' is based more on actual logic than was your attempt to paraphrase it and goes like this:

'Nobody has recreated it, therefore claims that it's CGI are so far unsupported.'

Rather than demand that I prove a negative (a ridiculous request, as I'm sure you understand), why don't you show us what you can do with all the CGI tools you have at your disposal?

#96    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,738 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:33 AM

View Posthacktorp, on 05 August 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

Haha...the 'reasoning' is based more on actual logic than was your attempt to paraphrase it and goes like this:

'Nobody has recreated it, therefore claims that it's CGI are so far unsupported.'

Rather than demand that I prove a negative (a ridiculous request, as I'm sure you understand), why don't you show us what you can do with all the CGI tools you have at your disposal?

People have posted examples of CGI in this thread that surpass even the 'Skinny Bob' video. It matters not one bit if nobody has tried to recreate the exact details of the video when we know that it could be done with only a relatively small amount of effort by those with the skills and programs to do so. I could not do it but that certainly doesn't mean that somebody (probably a lot of somebodies) out there couldn't do it either. Given enough time, ambition and the right tools you'd be surprised what people can create 'just because they want to'.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#97    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:52 AM

S2F is right we can make Him better ! THe 6Million dollar Skin-nee-Bob ! WHo would like to bet it was oh! SO ! FAKE  ?

#98    *Frank*

*Frank*

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

• Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:05 PM

View Posthacktorp, on 05 August 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

Because I'm not particularly good at 3D modelling. I'm trying to learn but I only really use After Effects for 2D compositing. The 3D programs are useful for me to composite 3D text into video.
That, and I don't have a spare couple of months to do this unpaid work to prove a point to a random on the Internet.

Also, you admit that it's ridiculous to prove that that software can't recreate the effect... so why continue telling us that it can't?

There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now.

#99    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:28 PM

View Post*Frank*, on 06 August 2012 - 02:05 PM, said:

Because I'm not particularly good at 3D modelling. I'm trying to learn but I only really use After Effects for 2D compositing. The 3D programs are useful for me to composite 3D text into video.
That, and I don't have a spare couple of months to do this unpaid work to prove a point to a random on the Internet.

Also, you admit that it's ridiculous to prove that that software can't recreate the effect... so why continue telling us that it can't?

You may be interested to know that Daz3d is giving away Daz Studio 4 pro, Bryce 7 pro and Hexagon 2.5

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#100    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,620 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

The original 'Skinny Bob' video came from a YouTube poster called Ivan0135....

It was one of 4 videos posted between 13th April 2011 (which was the date Ivan0135 joined)

And the last of the 4 vids was posted on 17th May 2011 (which was the date of Ivan0135's last activity)

Here they are in order of date....

other two in next post.....

Posted Image

#101    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:39 PM

Its just fun to watch in any case ! :tu:

#102    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,620 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:49 PM

http://www.youtube.com/user/ivan0135

I have a tentative theory......working around the name of 'Skinny Bob'.....and the Zeta Reticuli connection (ie title of Skinny Bob one

is 'alien grey extraterrestrial zeta reticuli ufo leaked footage') .....and opportunity.

This might start a kerfuffle, lol......but I wonder if Bob Lazar might be Ivan0135...? Or has passed the info to Ivan0135..?

He says in one of his interviews that he was told that Zeta Reticuli was where the (some of the?) 'aliens' came from.

At one time I thought Skinny Bob might be a reference to Bob Dean (who has been involved in a alien interview video)
But Bob Dean isn't exactly skinny. Bob Lazar is, though.

I mean...what a weird name to give the 'Alien'......Skinny Bob. Could it be a clue?

Bob Lazar also said (in one of his interviews) something about having access to, or being in contact with someone who had

access to sensitive material at S4 (or Area 51)...when video's and film were converted into a digital format.

Bob Lazar is high on the 'sceptics' hit list....lol.

Which might also be a clue....

edit to say.....I will try and find the relevant references in the Bob Lazar interview sometime soon....

cheers

Edited by bee, 06 August 2012 - 03:54 PM.

Posted Image

#103    thewonderman

thewonderman

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:44 PM

this must be from that wiki leaks guy.

For something to be created there must have been a Creator

#104    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:59 AM

Im BA A CK !!!!!!!!! Silly Aliens in South Padre Island ! :alien:

#105    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,817 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:13 AM

Bee ... Zeta Riducli is also high on the sceptics list, ZR is too "young" a planetary system, too "hot" to have life it's younger then Earth and even if we assume that the ZRs were the first flush of life on their world and not like humans and half-a-dozen mass extinctions down the line from life crawling out of the oceans, they're not enough time for life to have reached that point as far as we understand life.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users