Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Uncle Ted Nugent in troube again

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1    Robbie333

Robbie333

"Seek and you shall find"

• 2,790 posts

• Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there; I do not sleep.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

First off. My politics and Teds are very much the same. He got himself in trouble again by telling them what they do not want to hear. All I can say is " Go give em heck Uncle Ted". Stand up for what we believe in. We are with you.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1434830.html

http://www.wnd.com/2...g-new-petition/

Edited by Robbie333, 19 April 2012 - 03:59 PM.

Robbie James

#2    DoesntReallyLike

DoesntReallyLike

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

Why doesn't the Justice Dept. flip out when the Black Panthers issue a bounty on Zimmerman? But let Ted Nugent make this comment and suddenly he is David Koresh.

Edited by Illuminerdi, 19 April 2012 - 04:03 PM.

#3    TK0001

TK0001

THIMK!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

View PostIlluminerdi, on 19 April 2012 - 04:02 PM, said:

Why doesn't the Justice Dept. flip out when the Black Panthers issue a bounty on Zimmerman? But let Ted Nugent make this comment and suddenly he is David Koresh.

I'm sure the government does not take the Black Panthers lightly, and I'm guessing they've been on a watch list for decades.

No one is saying Ted Nugent is a danger to anyone, he is simply under investigation to make sure he won't actually go after a government official. The Secret Service is simply doing their jobs, and I'm sure the same job is carried out over and over, every single day.

Ted Nugent also referred to a Democratic Congress as a "target rich environment". It's just rhetoric.

#4    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

You are with him. I'm NOT with him. He's a quack!

#5    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

Well from the few clips of him I've seen the guys is a complete nut job. Shocker, when you imply that you want to kill members of the government law enforcement is going to keep an eye on you.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#6    DoesntReallyLike

DoesntReallyLike

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

View PostTK0001, on 19 April 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

No one is saying Ted Nugent is a danger to anyone, he is simply under investigation to make sure he won't actually go after a government official. The Secret Service is simply doing their jobs, and I'm sure the same job is carried out over and over, every single day.

I disagree, I think Obama is completely selective with who he hassles. The left are always accusing the right of trying to incite violence. They tried to said talk radio incited Jared Laughtner, all the comments about the Tea Party being being violent. You think Ted Nugent's going to be in the waiting in the book depository for Obama?  :rolleyes: It's just political theatre. White people can be sterotyped about liking God and guns in the way that black people can be stereotyped about liking ribs but only the former is okay for politicians to play upon.

Edited by Illuminerdi, 19 April 2012 - 04:33 PM.

#7    jbondo

jbondo

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

Ted is just trying to get people pumped up. The reason they want to give him a hard time is because he is a strong individual with the support of the NRA and most anyone who owns a gun.

I support his views to a point and I am a lover of wild game. However, Ted can get a bit wacky at times.

I'll never forget arguing with my drafting teacher in high school. I'd tell him that Nugent doesn't drink or take drugs and never has. My drafting teacher thought everyone in the music industry was on drugs, so Ted had to be by association.

#8    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

View Postjbondo, on 19 April 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

Ted is just trying to get people pumped up. The reason they want to give him a hard time is because he is a strong individual with the support of the NRA and most anyone who owns a gun.

I support his views to a point and I am a lover of wild game. However, Ted can get a bit wacky at times.

I'll never forget arguing with my drafting teacher in high school. I'd tell him that Nugent doesn't drink or take drugs and never has. My drafting teacher thought everyone in the music industry was on drugs, so Ted had to be by association.

You don't have to drink or take drugs to be a complete nutcase. In fact I think drinking and drugs would be a step up in the sane department for some people.

#9    TK0001

TK0001

THIMK!!!

• 1,806 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

Ted is not stupid, let's not pretend he's merely off his rocker and spewing nonsense. First of all, violent rhetoric is always ramped up at NRA rallies. Second, Ted has always pushed the envelope of his first amendment rights.

But if you actually heard him speak, he is well-educated on political topics and can debate with anyone. I'm not a fan of guns myself, but it doesn't mean I can't respect where he's coming from.

#10    Robbie333

Robbie333

"Seek and you shall find"

• 2,790 posts

• Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there; I do not sleep.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:59 PM

View PostTK0001, on 19 April 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

I'm sure the government does not take the Black Panthers lightly, and I'm guessing they've been on a watch list for decades.

Ted Nugent also referred to a Democratic Congress as a "target rich environment". It's just rhetoric.

Speaking of Uncle Ted being a nutjob. He just loves to stir the pot. As I said, his politics and mine are similar. Now, what about the Secret Service doing their job? Umm, Renting hookers and getting drunk in Columbia. Oh yea, I am glad we have this group of fine upstanding young men looking over the "nut jobs". The GSA party in Sin Towne blowing all of the dough. Oh yes, thank goodness they are watching over our security too. LOL

Robbie James

#11    Mantis914

Mantis914

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

• You have shown me a strange image, and they are strange prisoners. Plato

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

Well, let's see, why???  Oh, that's right...  Eric Holder, Jr. is the Attorney General...  all you have to do is a little research to get your answer.

#12    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:55 PM

I think it's scarey when people flip out over their guns like that. The people I know who do that are the craziest. They are the first people I can imagine flipping out and shooting someone given the ok from some stupid law like that stand your ground.

#13    Socio

Socio

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:59 PM

View PostRobbie333, on 19 April 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

First off. My politics and Teds are very much the same. He got himself in trouble again by telling them what they do not want to hear. All I can say is " Go give em heck Uncle Ted". Stand up for what we believe in. We are with you.

I don't care which side you are on here you have to admire a man that is not afraid to toss PC correctness in the toilet hit the lever and speak his mind!

#14    Socio

Socio

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

By the same token they should have been crawling up Louis Farrakhan's butt ages ago for his data tribes but he does not even raise an eyebrow yet Ted gets a first class ticket to secret service ville for his outburst.

#15    Mantis914

Mantis914

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

• You have shown me a strange image, and they are strange prisoners. Plato

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

View Postconspiracybeliever, on 19 April 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

I think it's scarey when people flip out over their guns like that. The people I know who do that are the craziest. They are the first people I can imagine flipping out and shooting someone given the ok from some stupid law like that stand your ground.
Tell that to the people of Mexico who are dying everyday from the cartels with guns that came from... our government...   I'll bet they wish they had guns to protect themselves!

This article has nothing to do with the Stand your ground law either...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users