Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cat Killlings

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 08:37 AM

Just out of interest, did anyone hear anything about the killings of pet cats that happened recently?

Sometimes they were found in their backgarden with their necks cut, and then left there for the owners to find.

There were even reports of on cat turning up in the back garden with the head completely cut off.

I believe it eneded with a group of pagans calling on the goddess to stop the killings.                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#2    lee9340

lee9340

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 08:29 PM

ewww the one thing/persone who does that would be insane                                                

#3    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 31 January 2003 - 03:03 PM

Nope, never heard of it.

Odin                                                

#4    emmy

emmy

Psychic Spy

• 1,448 posts

Posted 31 January 2003 - 04:26 PM

I've heard things that are similar to it, when I was younger, at nursery, we had a cat that was taken and we think it was for experimentation, a lot of cats were disappearing around the same time.

#5    HistPV1

HistPV1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 February 2003 - 01:08 AM

No not really but who would do  such a thing on an animal.  To tell you guys the truth if you do see animals missing like cats  in your area and if you do have a cat hide it don't let go outside make it inside cat. Well I will tell you that my cat never returned. But I have a second cat thats stays in the house.                                                

#6    chaplin

chaplin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 April 2003 - 11:00 PM

I found my cat dead once and the bone to his back paw was sticking out of the skin and all the blood near the bone was gone as if it were sucked out, although it just could have fallen out of a tree and lick its own blood as if it were trying to stop the bleeding, but it was still weird.                                                  

user posted image

#7    Raziel

Raziel

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

• The Funeral of Hearts

Posted 21 June 2003 - 06:59 PM

Anyone heard of those LA vampire things? Sounds kinda familiar                                                      

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8    Lillian416

Lillian416

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 02:09 PM

I read of a man that used to do that to cats and dogs, he had a bad fetish. he would leave the dismembered parts in peoples mailboxes or driveways and smear himself with the blood.  Eventually, animal blood was not enough for him and he ended up torturing and killing a high number of people (I would say in the low seventies, not the exact number but around there) before he was caught....people can be very, VERY strange....... unsure.gif  sad.gif  blink.gif                                                      

~~I wish we could all start out old and go out as a rageing orgasm~~

~~Never look down on somebody, unless you are helping them up~~

#9    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 02:23 PM

We had similar thing in Kuwait a few years ago ... the police cought the people who did it ... they were (....)  They eat cats blink.gif
That is disgusting wacko.gif
I felt very bad for the cats crying.gif
I love cats wub.gif                                                      

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#10    bigsteff

bigsteff

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 10:09 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cat curry with friead rice my fav

nah only kidding not enough meat on them..now doggie stew ,well that's different  laugh.gif                                                      

#11    UnpopularLola

UnpopularLola

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (djdodo @ Jun 22 2003, 02:23 PM)
We had similar thing in Kuwait a few years ago ... the police cought the people who did it ... they were Indians ... They eat cats blink.gif

why did you mention that they were indians
i find that insulting cuz im an indian
but i dont eat cats, i love my cats and niether do all the indians i know i feel that this comment was rather racist......but whatever                                                      

This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, "Lenore!"-
Merely this, and nothing more.

#12    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 05:59 AM

Sorry ((Lola)) I did not mean anything bad ...  sad.gif
and I did not say that all of them do that ....
Let me go and change that ...  original.gif
Sorry again  sad.gif                                                      

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#13    Starlyte

Starlyte

Psychic Spy

• 1,657 posts

• Wisdom begins in wonder.
    --Socrates

Posted 23 June 2003 - 02:08 PM

This topic is disturbing.  I don't know how someone could harm an animal. crying.gif                                                      

The Earth has music for those who listen." - Shakespeare

Posted Image

#14    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 04:50 PM

I don't hate cats, but cats hate me. I had to cat-sit for my sister once. They did mean things to me...they know i was allergic to them, so they waited until i wasn't looking and tried to rub on me! Then I was sleeping with the door closed in my designated "cleanroom" and I see this lone cat arm stretching under the door and reaching all over..it was trying to get me!

There was also a crazy puppy there that would eat everything...so the cats would hop on the table and throw all my personal belongings (ONLY MINE!) onto the floor so the puppy could eat them! They would also just stare at me constantly like "I'm watching you...don't think you can get away with anything". They were weird.   scared.gif                                                      

#15    rosewiccan

rosewiccan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 05:34 PM

That's bad. I heard about the cats but not about the pagans. I don't understand why anyone would do that. Its inhumane.  cat.gif                                                      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users