Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cat Killlings

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 06:07 PM

inhumane to the cats or the pagans?                                                      

#17    DrunkDr

DrunkDr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 07:28 AM

When I was growing up, a few kids at my school formed a club called
the KKK(Kind Kat Killers). To me and my friends we thought it was a joke until ppl started missing their cats. Two kids from the club were caught trying to burn a cat. They told the police that they believe that Cats are a doorway to Satan. Hell, cats are the most independent animals I know. I dont believe they are evil.                                                      

#18    UnpopularLola

UnpopularLola

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 05:34 AM

blink.gif                                                      

This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, "Lenore!"-
Merely this, and nothing more.

#19    Ladyspirit_guide

Ladyspirit_guide

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 04:33 AM

yes, I heard about this. And, there is a direct link between animal torture & human torture. People can be very sick. I love my cats. There are also times of the year I cannot let my cats out. Halloween, and Fourth of July, for example. (Don't be offended at the Halloween statement,  wink.gif  I am a Pagan.) But I worry about creepy people hurting them in some misguided, self-styled ritual.                                                      

Look To The Natural Before The Supernatural"

Rev. C. Du Pont

Posted Image

ParaNormal Research

#20    Abducted

Abducted

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 07:06 PM

Wow,dust19....cats love me...my outdoor cat was eaten by a racoon and my neighbors cat had it's leg chewed off by the same racoon,once my freind saw a chinesse lady take a dead cat off the road into her house,my freind thought,"maybe it was her cat"and asked the lady who said she never had a cat....there was a stew cooking in the backround of the house in the kitchen as they were talkin...the chinesse person had her door open...... later my freind saw the same chinesse person take in another dead cat off the side of the road......she didn't bother to ask this time...... crying.gif                                                      

#21    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 03 July 2003 - 01:18 AM

Why is it always Chinese people who get blamed for eating cats?  Like it matters what ethnicity you're from when it comes to eating roadkill.  I'd figure if she really was eating cat, she'd be hunting them down herself.  I know a guy who eats squirrels, but he's a redneck and really stupid to boot, so there you go.  Pagans get a bad rap, even though I'm Lutheran.                                                        

Nothing to see here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users