Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill admits forgery

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1    MysteryX

MysteryX

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

• Fail to plan plan to fail.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

(Excerpt)

April 10, 2012   Breaking

Taking an audacious and shocking angle against the constitutional eligibility mandate, Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is “irrelevant to his placement on the ballot”.

(End of Excerpt)

Entire Article and source link

http://www.therightp...e-is-a-forgery/

NEW YORK, NY – After a Maricopa County law enforcement agency conducted a six-month forensic examination which determined that the image of Obama’s alleged 1961 Certificate of Live Birth posted to a government website in April, 2011 is a digital fabrication and that it did not originate from a genuine paper document, arguments from an Obama eligibility lawyer during a recent New Jersey ballot challenge hearing reveals the image was not only a fabrication, but that it was likely part of a contrived plot by counterfeiters to endow Obama with mere political support while simultaneously making the image intentionally appear absurd as evidence toward proving Obama’s constitutional eligibility in court.

Taking an audacious and shocking angle against the constitutional eligibility mandate, Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is “irrelevant to his placement on the ballot”.

Hill went on to contort reasoning by implying that Obama needs only invoke his political popularity, not legal qualifications, in order to be a candidate.

At the hearing, attorney for the plaintiffs, Mario Apuzzo, correctly argued that Obama, under the Constitution, has to be a “natural born Citizen” and that he has not met his burden of showing that he is eligible to be on the New Jersey primary ballot by showing that he is indeed a “natural born Citizen.” He argued that Obama has shown no authenticate evidence to the New Jersey Secretary of State demonstrating who he is and that he was born in the United States. Apuzzo also argued that as a matter of law, Obama is not a “natural born Citizen” because he was born to a father who was not a U.S. citizen.

As Obama’s legal argument becomes more contorted, he is being forced to avoid an ever shrinking legal space, and an increasing weight, of his failure to meet constitutional eligibility requirements.

Edited by MysteryX, 21 April 2012 - 06:35 AM.

#2    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

• "If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question!"

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:33 AM

Well, first, the law doesn't specify which parent has to be the US citizen.

Second, no matter what happens, I strongly doubt that anything is going to keep his name off the ballot.

We are born with 2 fears: Falling, and loud noises, all others are LEARNED.
You say fear is all in the mind. I say you are right; for it is our imagination that makes things seem scary.
If you want to learn how to not be afraid, ask.

#3    MysteryX

MysteryX

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

• Fail to plan plan to fail.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:58 AM

View PostMstrMsn, on 21 April 2012 - 07:33 AM, said:

Well, first, the law doesn't specify which parent has to be the US citizen.

Second, no matter what happens, I strongly doubt that anything is going to keep his name off the ballot.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

•Anyone born inside the United States *
•Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
•Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
•Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
•Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
•Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
•Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
•A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

Obama's father was never a US national for at least one year. If Obama was born in the United States then that would not matter due to his mother's citzenship. If he was born in Kenya
then Obama is not eligible. Hence lie about and forge your birth certificate.

It is no longer just about the birth cerificate, Obama and his admisitration at some of the highest levels of government have commited treason and fraud aginst the American people.

The end of the story and verdict is still on going, but if you look at history as a guide this type of corruption always leads to the destruction of country left unchecked. If allowed to stand America will not be the exception but rather the worst example of this history since Rome.

I'm amazed you would even consider allowing Obama to remain president let alone allowing him or thinking he should be allowed to run for another term.

Edited by MysteryX, 21 April 2012 - 07:59 AM.

#4    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:58 AM

View PostMysteryX, on 21 April 2012 - 06:35 AM, said:

(Excerpt)

April 10, 2012   Breaking

Taking an audacious and shocking angle against the constitutional eligibility mandate, Obama's lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama's birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is "irrelevant to his placement on the ballot".

(End of Excerpt)

Entire Article and source link

http://www.therightp...e-is-a-forgery/

The article was posted on 13th April 2012. The 1hour 21 minute video was released on  5 Mar 2012.

The mainstream media have completely ignored all of this, so I guess therefore there must be no news-worthy truth there. :P

#5    Colonel Rhubarb

Colonel Rhubarb

Scrupulously Polite

• 22,278 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:09 AM

merciful heavens, will someone please give that poor dead horse a break?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#6    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

Psychic Spy

• 1,019 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

View Post747400, on 21 April 2012 - 08:09 AM, said:

merciful heavens, will someone please give that poor dead horse a break?

People need to get glue somehow... why beat a healthy horse?

You say fear is all in the mind. I say you are right; for it is our imagination that makes things seem scary.

#7    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

Psychic Spy

• 1,019 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:16 AM

View PostMysteryX, on 21 April 2012 - 07:58 AM, said:

*SNIP*

I'm amazed you would even consider allowing Obama to remain president let alone allowing him or thinking he should be allowed to run for another term.

Snipped, as this is the obly part I want to comment on...

WHERE in my first comment have I said anything remotely close to saying that? I'll answer it for you... I DIDN'T.

Please, don't put words in my mouth. If I mean something, I will come out and say it, not imply it.

#8    DoesntReallyLike

DoesntReallyLike

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:13 AM

That's like saying, "Well, if this ID is fake, then how do you know my name's not McLovin?" Maybe if we can guess his name then he will disappear like Rumpelstiltskin.

Edited by Illuminerdi, 21 April 2012 - 09:18 AM.

#9    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 14,138 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:24 AM

Can anyone please explain why Obama, or representatives of Obama, would retain a 19 year-old with, apparently, no experience in law as Obama's attorney?

Can anyone provide any reason why the site this is being reported on should not win "Best Satirical Site on the Whole Interwebs" award, as it obviously cannot be serious?

Edited by Leonardo, 21 April 2012 - 09:25 AM.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#10    Flibbertigibbet

Flibbertigibbet

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

• “I don't care what you say about me, just spell my name right.”
    ― P.T. Barnam

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:24 AM

If, in the very unlikely event, Obama was declared ineligible to be president, then who would it be? The vice president, or is he tainted too as being part of the Obama election?

#11    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,788 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:38 AM

View PostMysteryX, on 21 April 2012 - 06:35 AM, said:

Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery
Evidence, please.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#12    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

Psychic Spy

• 1,019 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

View PostFlibbertigibbet, on 21 April 2012 - 09:24 AM, said:

If, in the very unlikely event, Obama was declared ineligible to be president, then who would it be? The vice president, or is he tainted too as being part of the Obama election?

That's actually an interesting question. IF he was declared ineligible, based on a fake birth certificate, wouldn't that make the rest of his adminitration also ineligible? Seeing as how they were appointed by someone that shouldn't have even been there? Though, I doubt they would just give it to Biden.

#13    Flibbertigibbet

Flibbertigibbet

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

• “I don't care what you say about me, just spell my name right.”
    ― P.T. Barnam

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

View PostMstrMsn, on 21 April 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

That's actually an interesting question. IF he was declared ineligible, based on a fake birth certificate, wouldn't that make the rest of his adminitration also ineligible? Seeing as how they were appointed by someone that shouldn't have even been there? Though, I doubt they would just give it to Biden.

It reminds me of that guy who was supposedly "president for a day" sometime in the 19th century, but turns out that he wasn't after all.

#14    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,180 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

View PostTiggs, on 21 April 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

Evidence, please.
^This.

iheartsugarbear

#15    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Knight of Sarcasm

• 8,762 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

Other then MysteryX, does anyone really think that someone who wasn't an eligible American citizen, in this day and age, would be vetted by the Democrat party to run for president? And really, the GOP was and is desperate for anything to use against him - why haven't they kept upon this news like Dracula on a virgin?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users