Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ancient 'Wave of Poseidon' was real tsunami

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    catfishyeah

catfishyeah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

• All begin, and end with nothing.

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

All hail Poseidon!

#17    Conrad Clough

Conrad Clough

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:59 PM

View Postcatfishyeah, on 30 April 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

All hail Poseidon!

Indeed

#18    Batfastard

Batfastard

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

• I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

When you consider the opportunity and power God had to really do a job, and look at the stupid ugly mess He made of things instead, the sheer incompetence is almost staggering!

#19    Time Spy

Time Spy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 352 posts

• Examining history delivers a clearer perspective on tomorrow, while providing a closer focus on the most important moment of all, right here and now.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:00 AM

View PostBatfastard, on 01 May 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

When you consider the opportunity and power God had to really do a job, and look at the stupid ugly mess He made of things instead, the sheer incompetence is almost staggering!

God created the world perfect, and mankind as well.   Free will was the choice Adam and Eve made to screw up the entire world and the future of humanity as well.  God didn't want it that way.  He just let's us keep making our own mistakes, not to mention.  Death doesn't exist on other worlds, and a hundred and twenty years is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity, even if realizing this doens't ease any pain now.

It's hard to understand why the mess remains on this planet.  I know, I don't get it either.  However, blaming God will not change or help anything, today,   That much I can tell you from experience.

#20    Mr Supertypo

Mr Supertypo

Hi...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts

• not for nothing, but you sound like a half [...]

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:05 PM

cant stop thinking of the famous movie series of the unfortunate ship Poseidon.

#21    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:54 PM

View PostTime Spy, on 02 May 2012 - 01:00 AM, said:

God created the world perfect, and mankind as well.   Free will was the choice Adam and Eve made to screw up the entire world and the future of humanity as well.  God didn't want it that way.  He just let's us keep making our own mistakes, not to mention.  Death doesn't exist on other worlds, and a hundred and twenty years is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity, even if realizing this doens't ease any pain now.

It's hard to understand why the mess remains on this planet.  I know, I don't get it either.  However, blaming God will not change or help anything, today,   That much I can tell you from experience.

It's like giving a toddler a loaded gun, and then saying it is his free will to use it or not.

You would be a bad parent if you really did this.

But God, God is cool when he experiments with his 'flock' like that.

Yeah...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users