Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

wake up to the true reality people

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1    ozman

ozman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 283 posts

• techlivewire.com is my main site.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:54 AM

this world is not the true reality and we are literally only half alive.  im typing from ipad so excuse my mistakes,  if you noticed religions like islam and budhism speak of how suffering increases ones purity and brings one closer to god and in touch with his/her higherself.  Suffering in this world wether its from abstaining from adultery or lower desires or physical suffering increases ones purity.  we vibrate on a higher level and get in touch with our higher spirit self when we let go of the ties of this world like money and worldly things.  

remembering god and being patient and forgiving and loving are what increases a persons purity and gets rid of sins since humams are imperfect.  

this is the era when humans will finally start getting deeper in touch with their spirit higher self and know the truth, i believe we are in a new era of consciousness awareness.

Posted Image

#2    _Only

_Only

• 6,508 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:51 AM

I would normally be wary of taking what you say at face value... if this idea wasn't constantly being brought to my conscious thought multiple times a day, through various means. It's a very interesting thing. But one that constantly leaves me begging for more.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,852 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

View Postozman, on 22 April 2012 - 05:54 AM, said:

this world is not the true reality and we are literally only half alive.  im typing from ipad so excuse my mistakes,  if you noticed religions like islam and budhism speak of how suffering increases ones purity and brings one closer to god and in touch with his/her higherself.  Suffering in this world wether its from abstaining from adultery or lower desires or physical suffering increases ones purity.  we vibrate on a higher level and get in touch with our higher spirit self when we let go of the ties of this world like money and worldly things.  

remembering god and being patient and forgiving and loving are what increases a persons purity and gets rid of sins since humams are imperfect.  

this is the era when humans will finally start getting deeper in touch with their spirit higher self and know the truth, i believe we are in a new era of consciousness awareness.
Actually the buhdda taught the middle path and to avoid suffering through non desire. I don't think suffering tunes you in to higher conciousness, I would go with compassion and surendure.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#4    Jeffers

Jeffers

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

I'm sorry ozman but you are being a little weird my friend.

You should get used to the idea that this is the only life you will have... mainly because - it is ;)

Edited by Jeffers, 22 April 2012 - 03:56 PM.

#5    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,225 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

I disagree with any philosophy that elevates suffering. It is neither useful nor necessary. Suffering doesn't raise the vibrational level. Love, joy, compassion, forgiveness, gratitude does that. Suffering requires far less discipline than attaining a joyful, productive life. One is reactive, the other proactive.

#6    _Only

_Only

• 6,508 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

Yes, anyone can suffer. It takes no effort. Waking up out of that dream is the real work. But I guess I took what you wrote as how it meant personally to me. It took my cup being filled with pain and suffering (with some wake-up calls from inside) to finally make me want to empty it, to fill it up with something better. I doubt I would ever get the want or initiative to do this without the negativity I sat with. Or maybe I would someday, but all I know is that it took me suffering to eventually get a call to arms. I wouldn't know what negative aspects to understand, forgive, and let go of, if I didn't struggle with them first. Is it necessary? I'm not sure. But it is what started me off.

That's how I took what he said, at least. I'm not sure if that's what he meant.

#7    _Only

_Only

• 6,508 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

View PostJeffers, on 22 April 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

I'm sorry ozman but you are being a little weird my friend.

You should get used to the idea that this is the only life you will have... mainly because - it is ;)

Where's the empirical data of that? :P

#8    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,005 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

Along with other posters I am concerned that anyone could see suffering as a necessary imperative of the humam condition. One can use suffering productively, but it is not an essential ingredient of life .

And I am intrigued at why you would include, "abstaining from adultery" as a cause of suffering. Rather the reverse in my experience. :innocent:  It brings great; joy, peace, and contentment;  but as far as i can appreciate or experience, no form of suffering.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#9    ozman

ozman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:54 PM

Jeffer's I am not saying this life isn't important, there is life that is even more better than anything imagined after this life.  I just said this world is temporary and that we should focus on spiritually ascending.

Posted Image

#10    ozman

ozman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:56 PM

View PostMr Walker, on 22 April 2012 - 10:28 PM, said:

Along with other posters I am concerned that anyone could see suffering as a necessary imperative of the humam condition. One can use suffering productively, but it is not an essential ingredient of life .

And I am intrigued at why you would include, "abstaining from adultery" as a cause of suffering. Rather the reverse in my experience. :innocent:  It brings great; joy, peace, and contentment;  but as far as i can appreciate or experience, no form of suffering.

Mr. Walker sex does bring joy but if you ain't married to the person then it is a sin which makes you impure is where i was getting at.  For example the prophet Yusuf (Joseph) was the most handsome man of his time and women used to bite their fingers off due to his good looks and when a woman wanted to have sex with him he refused saying he was above such sinful things!

Posted Image

#11    ozman

ozman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:43 AM

well i hope i made moresense than that dude who was on this forum a few years back and posted "we dont' exist people"

http://www.unexplain...mn.php?id=63575

Edited by ozman, 23 April 2012 - 03:47 AM.

Posted Image

#12    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

View PostBeany, on 22 April 2012 - 05:11 PM, said:

I disagree with any philosophy that elevates suffering. It is neither useful nor necessary. Suffering doesn't raise the vibrational level. Love, joy, compassion, forgiveness, gratitude does that. Suffering requires far less discipline than attaining a joyful, productive life. One is reactive, the other proactive.
I agree with you Beany. Made me think of this.

You don´t have to suffer for it.

Edited by jugoso, 23 April 2012 - 04:30 PM.

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#13    karmakazi

karmakazi

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts

• Oh I am a giddy goat!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

It is in our nature to suffer, the unfortunate core of what it means to be human.  We are animals, just like the other animals on this planet, and yet we have consciousness and a higher awareness, we have morals.  It is not possible to live as an animal and to completely be able to align that with your morals.  You must, to some degree, abandon one or the other.  

This does tie to the concept of original sin too.  Knowledge about the world and recognition of the self, knowledge of what is good and what is evil:  simply posessing this knowledge is the source of suffering.  

We see a tiger innocently kill an elk for nothing more than food, but we feel a pang because we understand that the elk is dead, that it felt pain and fear in the moments before its death.  The tiger knows nothing of this.  It only knows that the elk looks like food, smells like food, and now it tastes like food.  The tiger must survive, it knows nothing greater than survival, so it cannot comprehend the pain that it causes.  

We however can comprehend the pain even when we are not the source of the pain.  Being capable of this awareness makes us aware of suffering in other creatures and ultimately aware of our own suffering.  Sin itself is suffering, whether you're causing it within yourself or causing it to others, sin is nothing more than suffering plus guilt.  Sin is problematic because it perpetuates the suffering binding the individual to their mortality and denying them the spiritual connection.  I don't think of sin as a black mark written in a book but as a tether, holding us back, causing us to be internally dead instead of internally alive... or on the middle ground, to be asleep.  

Because we are forced to make choices like this, to try and reconcile our dual natures which are polar opposites of one another, we suffer.  In this way, yes it is necessary to suffer because that suffering originates from the struggle between animalistic and spiritual.  

Suffering means the battle is being waged, we haven't given up and abandoned the spiritual to be animalistic.  Often, the closer to the animalistic we are the more we suffer for it.  One way or another, we are beings capable of great compassion and spirituality living in coarse bodies that deal out pain and suffering in order to survive.

When a philosophy describes suffering as necessary, it does not mean that suffering is divine or imposed upon us in order to elevate us, but rather that it is part of who we are and it is unavoidable.  It has the result, eventually, of driving us to a more spiritual state as we become aware that our repeated actions following our baser animal instincts cause us to suffer.  Eventually we'll see the pattern, after it has repeated countless times.  We chase after those things that ultimately cause us suffering, and as we become more aware we instead recognize and reject the sources of the suffering instead of rejecting the suffering itself.

My take on it, anyway.

Edited by karmakazi, 23 April 2012 - 04:39 PM.

“When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.” – Abraham Lincoln

“You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” – Unknown

#14    _Only

_Only

• 6,508 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

View Postkarmakazi, on 23 April 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

When a philosophy describes suffering as necessary, it does not mean that suffering is divine or imposed upon us in order to elevate us, but rather that it is part of who we are and it is unavoidable.  It has the result, eventually, of driving us to a more spiritual state as we become aware that our repeated actions following our baser animal instincts cause us to suffer.  Eventually we'll see the pattern, after it has repeated countless times.  We chase after those things that ultimately cause us suffering, and as we become more aware we instead recognize and reject the sources of the suffering instead of rejecting the suffering itself.

My take on it, anyway.

I agree, and the video above your post kind of fleshes that idea out a bit. Some struggle more than others with this. But we all do in some form. Is it necessary? I suppose not. Is it inevitable? I feel so.

#15    Sensible Logic

Sensible Logic

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

• If I alter the reality to fit the fantasy I can prove anything.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:07 PM

View Postozman, on 22 April 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

Mr. Walker sex does bring joy but if you ain't married to the person then it is a sin which makes you impure is where i was getting at.  For example the prophet Yusuf (Joseph) was the most handsome man of his time and women used to bite their fingers off due to his good looks and when a woman wanted to have sex with him he refused saying he was above such sinful things!

Marriage originated about 2300 BCE so every one prior to that would have been sinners when having sex.  God kept telling these people before marriage existed to be fruitful and multiply, so in essence if you are correct, God was telling them to sin.  Either that or man invented that sex without marriage is sin.  I wonder which is correct?

The sheer odds of a civilization advancing, developing space travel, deciding to search our little corner of the galaxy, arriving at just the right time and actually helping us is so huge, you would have a greater chance of winning several lotteries in a single year. - SensibleLogic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users