Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Queen is descended from Muhammad

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1    Flibbertigibbet

Flibbertigibbet

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

• “I don't care what you say about me, just spell my name right.”
    ― P.T. Barnam

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

Not just once, either, but many, many times over through all sorts of different lines of descent from the royal families of Europe. The key is the Arab occupation of Spain in the Middle Ages. Many of Muhammad's descendants, who were part of the ruling class, married into local Spanish and Portuguese aristocracy, and from them the lines spread out into European royalty.

http://www.arabnewsb...ophet-muhammad/

Prince Charles, through his father, is also descended from Dracula (Vlad the Impaler).

#2    dlonewolf85

dlonewolf85

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

• I'm not a bad boy,

But just misunderstood!!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

Interesting. Does that mean people should sing "Allah save the Queen" instead?

∂ Ѡοɭ ʄ85

#3    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,094 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

View PostFlibbertigibbet, on 22 April 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

Not just once, either, but many, many times over through all sorts of different lines of descent from the royal families of Europe. The key is the Arab occupation of Spain in the Middle Ages. Many of Muhammad's descendants, who were part of the ruling class, married into local Spanish and Portuguese aristocracy, and from them the lines spread out into European royalty.

http://www.arabnewsb...ophet-muhammad/

Prince Charles, through his father, is also descended from Dracula (Vlad the Impaler).

It could be possible: many royal families in Europe have intermarried. Marrying a 'common man or woman' was something not done back then.

But this, "I’ve also heard that something like 80% of people with northwest European ancestry have a direct descent from Charlemagne""must be a 'bit' of an exaggeration, lol.

#4    Flibbertigibbet

Flibbertigibbet

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

― P.T. Barnam

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:18 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 22 April 2012 - 10:15 AM, said:

It could be possible: many royal families in Europe have intermarried. Marrying a 'common man or woman' was something not done back then.

But this, "I’ve also heard that something like 80% of people with northwest European ancestry have a direct descent from Charlemagne""must be a 'bit' of an exaggeration, lol.

This guy here claims that all Europeans are descended from Charlemagne.

http://www.theatlant...-royal-we/2497/

#5    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,094 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:26 AM

View PostFlibbertigibbet, on 22 April 2012 - 10:18 AM, said:

This guy here claims that all Europeans are descended from Charlemagne.

http://www.theatlant...-royal-we/2497/

"The mathematical study of genealogy indicates that everyone in the world is descended from Nefertiti and Confucius, and everyone of European ancestry is descended from Muhammad and Charlemagne"

Yeah, right, a 'mathematical study'...

#6    dlonewolf85

dlonewolf85

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

• I'm not a bad boy,

But just misunderstood!!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

Speaking of things that people "claim" to be true, I believe I heard some people following the religion Islam, claim that sperm is generated in the backbone of males. Also, that Mohammad had actually split the moon into two. So, the people who claim that ALL the Europeans to be the great great grandchildren of Mohammad, they must obviously have valid reasons for that (read: religion).

Also, I believe that sometimes there can be a huge difference between a 'truth' and a 'fact'. But it's upto every individual to decide for his own.

∂ Ѡοɭ ʄ85

#7    dlonewolf85

dlonewolf85

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

• I'm not a bad boy,

But just misunderstood!!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:51 AM

Just to make it clear - I didn't mean to hurt anyone's sentiments. And I am sorry if I did. I just wanted to convey that I am not convinced, that's all.

∂ Ѡοɭ ʄ85

#8    danydandan

danydandan

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

• Deus iudex est meus

super omnes familia

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

Like 70 per-cent of irish people can trace their lineage back to a dude called Niall of the Nine Hostages .

Most royal families are all inter bred anyway , to keep them Royal .

Isnt the Royal family in England German ???

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

#9    Flibbertigibbet

Flibbertigibbet

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

― P.T. Barnam

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

View Postdanydandan, on 22 April 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

Like 70 per-cent of irish people can trace their lineage back to a dude called Niall of the Nine Hostages .

Most royal families are all inter bred anyway , to keep them Royal .

Isnt the Royal family in England German ???

Yes, the British monarchy has been mostly German since 1714. Descended from Germans and in each generation marrying a German, too. This only stopped fairly recently.

#10    danydandan

danydandan

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

• Deus iudex est meus

super omnes familia

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

Heil mein Queen ,. Is what all you English should ne sayin . hehe

Only taking the pist

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

#11    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,056 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

If you go back long enough i think you'll find we are all related to each other.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#12    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

Even before the current popular interest in DNA research, Guy Murchie wrote in The Seven Mysteries of Life that if we trace our ancestry back fifty generations to C.E. 700, we find we all share a common ancestor. None of us, Murchie insists, can be less closely related than fiftieth cousins. “Your own ancestors,” he wrote, “whoever you are, include not only some blacks, some Chinese, and some Arabs, but all the blacks, Chinese, Arabs, Malays, Latins, Eskimos, and every other possible ancestor who lived on Earth around A.D. 700 … It is virtually certain therefore that you are a direct descendent of Muhammad and every fertile predecessor of his, including … Confucius, Abraham, Buddha, Caesar, Ishmael, and Judas Iscariot.”

#13    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,427 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

View PostHabitat, on 22 April 2012 - 01:16 PM, said:

Even before the current popular interest in DNA research, Guy Murchie wrote in The Seven Mysteries of Life that if we trace our ancestry back fifty generations to C.E. 700, we find we all share a common ancestor. None of us, Murchie insists, can be less closely related than fiftieth cousins. “Your own ancestors,” he wrote, “whoever you are, include not only some blacks, some Chinese, and some Arabs, but all the blacks, Chinese, Arabs, Malays, Latins, Eskimos, and every other possible ancestor who lived on Earth around A.D. 700 … It is virtually certain therefore that you are a direct descendent of Muhammad and every fertile predecessor of his, including … Confucius, Abraham, Buddha, Caesar, Ishmael, and Judas Iscariot.”

The bold portion above is ignorance at its finest. While it's true that we are all related and that many of these people listed above could have descendants living today, it is NOT true that those listed above are ancestral to everyone living today. Contrary to what is stated in the article. They are ancestral to some and only distantly related to others.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#14    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • Location:The edge of the West Pennine Moors, Northern England

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:44 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 22 April 2012 - 10:15 AM, said:

All native Europeans are descended from Charlemagne.  But that's only because all native Europeans are descended from all of those people of Charlemagne's time who have descendants right up to today.

14 US presidents are also descended from him.

The most recent common ancestor of every European today (except for recent immigrants to the Continent) was someone who lived in Europe 600 years ago.  In other words, all Europeans alive today have among their ancestors the same man or woman who lived around 1400.  Which means all native Europeans today who are not part of the same family and who appear to be unrelated are actually very distant cousins of one another.

Charlemagne is, approximately, my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather.

Posted Image

Edited by TheLastLazyGun, 22 April 2012 - 05:53 PM.

#15    Flibbertigibbet

Flibbertigibbet

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

― P.T. Barnam

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

View PostTheLastLazyGun, on 22 April 2012 - 05:44 PM, said:

All native Europeans are descended from Charlemagne.  But that's only because all native Europeans are descended from all of those people of Charlemagne's time who have descendants right up to today.

14 US presidents are also descended from him.

The most recent common ancestor of every European today (except for recent immigrants to the Continent) was someone who lived in Europe 600 years ago.  In other words, all Europeans alive today have among their ancestors the same man or woman who lived around 1400.  Which means all native Europeans today who are not part of the same family and who appear to be unrelated are actually very distant cousins of one another.

Charlemagne is, approximately, my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather.

Posted Image

If that's the case then surely all US presidents are descended from him, not just 14.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users