Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Werewolves

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1    DarkCreed

DarkCreed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters of what lies within us...

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:26 PM

I am curious to see how many people here believe in werewolves? I never had seen one, or a creature that looked like one but you know, the truth it out there.

To all of you who don't believe in werewolves, just say you don't. Don't go on with a big paragraph about why you dont think they exist, you never seen one before have you? Maybe that is stopping you from believing?

I believe in werewolves and other 'fantasy' creatures. I believe in other demensions.

#2    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

View PostDarkCreed, on 22 April 2012 - 11:26 PM, said:

I am curious to see how many people here believe in werewolves? I never had seen one, or a creature that looked like one but you know, the truth it out there.

To all of you who don't believe in werewolves, just say you don't. Don't go on with a big paragraph about why you dont think they exist, you never seen one before have you? Maybe that is stopping you from believing?

I believe in werewolves and other 'fantasy' creatures. I believe in other demensions.
Not a believer in werewolves.

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,987 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

I don't believe in werewolves.  Wouldn't that be wild if they really did exist.  Talking about being afraid to go out at night during certain times of the month.

#4    grendals_bane

grendals_bane

Master Procrastinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

• I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned. - Byron

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:46 AM

I don't believe in Werewolves either, except as an interesting piece of folklore.

"There is no such thing as good and evil, just various shades of grey."

#5    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 7,762 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

Nope. No werewolves.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#6    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

:no:

#7    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:18 AM

Wow.... 1 out of 6 posters so far do not believe.  OP, if I might ask-what is it that drives your belief?

#8    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 2,208 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:23 AM

Well I didn't think so, but I was just reading that thread about the person who woke up sore and it made me think: The other day I was awake and had a stomach ache, I farted and it went away, I thought it was just gas at the time but now I know this means I'm a werewolf and I therefore do believe!

Life is truly amazing. There is still so much unknown out there! Don't be tricked by facts...

Edit: Because I believe was it ok that I wrote a paragraph? If not, I'm sorry. Just wanted to share my experience.

Edit edit: Structure of my edit.

Edited by Timonthy, 23 April 2012 - 02:30 AM.

Posted Image

#9    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:35 AM

View PostTimonthy, on 23 April 2012 - 02:23 AM, said:

Well I didn't think so, but I was just reading that thread about the person who woke up sore and it made me think: The other day I was awake and had a stomach ache, I farted and it went away, I thought it was just gas at the time but now I know this means I'm a werewolf and I therefore do believe!

Life is truly amazing. There is still so much unknown out there! Don't be tricked by facts...

Edit: Because I believe was it ok that I wrote a paragraph? If not, I'm sorry. Just wanted to share my experience.

Edit edit: Structure of my edit.
Lol.  Yes as long as you agree with the OP, I think you can write as much as you want.  It's the disagreeing opinions she doesn't want to hear about.  I love your line "there is still so much unknown out there!  Don't be tricked by facts...". I might have to steal that for my quote  :lol:

#10    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:41 AM

No, I don't. It's not even like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster, where people have sightings. Werewolves are secured more as lore, and not as a possible cryptid lurking around.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#11    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 2,208 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:30 AM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 23 April 2012 - 02:35 AM, said:

Lol.  Yes as long as you agree with the OP, I think you can write as much as you want.  It's the disagreeing opinions she doesn't want to hear about.  I love your line "there is still so much unknown out there!  Don't be tricked by facts...". I might have to steal that for my quote  :lol:
Haha I'd be so humbled if you did! ;)

Posted Image

#12    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,933 posts

• In the end, we'll all become stories.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:56 AM

That's a definite No for me as well....

#13    outsider39

outsider39

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

I am an active ghost hunter and I have been called on to investigate bigfoot,lizard man,ufo sightings,alien invasions,and black panther sightings,but no one has called me about a werewolf sighting yet.Personally I do not believe that werewolves exist.

#14    shetlandlover

shetlandlover

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

Not a believer either sorry.

#15    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

No, a person cannot transform into a wolf...

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users