Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

UFO Hovers Over NSA Base - Australia, 1973.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts

• Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 24 April 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

Actually, they use ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) for that purpose. They use ELF to send EAMs (Emergency Action Messages) that will order subs to come to periscope depth to receive new orders.  

ELF, absolutely right. I plead 'brain fart'. And oh, my, "Emergency Action Messages:" shades of the SAC Good Fairy (deedledeedledeedle...).  :w00t:

#17    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,144 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:56 AM

View PostPersonFromPorlock, on 24 April 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

ELF, absolutely right. I plead 'brain fart'.

Oh, I have plenty of those - every day :P

And oh, my, "Emergency Action Messages:" shades of the SAC Good Fairy (deedledeedledeedle...).  :w00t:

Hehehe....Cold War relics popping up ;)

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#18    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:13 AM

View Postkarl 12, on 23 April 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

Karlis, thanks for the reply and there's also some images at the link below that you might like:

link

Cheers.
Some great photos there. Thanks for the link. :tu:
Interesting ... there even is a small caravan park for passing tourists in the local community. Will remember that, if/when we ever get our motor home and go travelling.

BTW, I did notice this earlier in the thread and wondered about that myself:

The Harold Holt Antenna Array is set in a pattern of a Metatron Cube. One wonders why the US Navy would apply Sacred Geometry to Submarine Communications. This concept bears closer investigation and has been placed with the Pegasus team for further analysis. Updates will follow.

Can any techs-savy person give a specific reason for this design?

#19    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,144 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:59 AM

View PostKarlis, on 25 April 2012 - 06:13 AM, said:

Some great photos there. Thanks for the link. :tu:
Interesting ... there even is a small caravan park for passing tourists in the local community. Will remember that, if/when we ever get our motor home and go travelling.

BTW, I did notice this earlier in the thread and wondered about that myself:

The Harold Holt Antenna Array is set in a pattern of a Metatron Cube. One wonders why the US Navy would apply Sacred Geometry to Submarine Communications. This concept bears closer investigation and has been placed with the Pegasus team for further analysis. Updates will follow.

Can any techs-savy person give a specific reason for this design?

Hi Karlis,

Said geometry has nothing to do with anything sacred, but is simply based on physics and optimizing the antenna array output. Given the output power and the frequency of RF signals you can derive how your antennas should be placed. Without knowing the specific parameters I would be guessing that the antenna pattern is optimized for that given purpose (you see the same kind of pattern in other antenna arrays).

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#20    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,130 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:19 AM

View Postkarl 12, on 24 April 2012 - 02:14 AM, said:

Hola Bee, don't know about that but there's some interesting reading here on 'the scientific analysis of unconventional flying objects' and the author makes some interesting points about illumination and performance.  
Cheers! :tu:

hiya Karl....ta for link.

I've picked out this quote

In the early 1950's, I studied the UFO pattern and noticed their propensity for visiting defense installations, flight over water, evening visits, and return appearances. Within a 20-mile radius of Langley Research Center in Hampton, Virginia, where I was employed, were located over a dozen defense installations, and we were almost surrounded by water. On July 16, 1952, after the Pan American pilots made headlines in the local paper by reporting disks passing below their airliner near Hampton, I thought, "This is the night. They may be back."

I would say that the reason that so many UFOs are spotted around Defense Installations...is because the Defense Installations

(like the one in your OP) are deliberately placed on the same geometric magnetic/gravitational Grid that is used by 'UFOs'...

(and used by human advanced space technology + communication)

This is what I was trying to say earlier in the thread (not very well)...that it's all connected because of the geometry

of space and time. As above so below and all that jazz.... :)

#21    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,130 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:31 AM

Bruce Cathie was onto this many years ago....

http://www.whale.to/m/cathie.html

Finally, after years of work, I discovered that I could formulate a series of harmonic unified equations which indicated that the whole of physical reality was in fact manifested by a complex pattern of interlocking wave-forms. I gradually found that the harmonic values could be applied to all branches of scientific research and atomic theory. At first I was not very sure of the resultsI was getting, but as time went by, more and more interest was being shown by intelligence agents, government personnel and scientists in the work I was doing, and many requests started coming in for information. Help in my work was eventually offered from these quarters, but the catch was that I had to remain silent about my discoveries. This I refused to do, and I still continue to battle on, on my own. Once I realised the importance of the material in my possession, I considered it extremely dangerous for any small group of people to have complete control of it.

It was only a matter of time before I realised that the energy network formed by the grid was already known to a powerful group of international interests and scientists. It became obvious that the system had many military applications, and that political advantage could be gained by those with secret knowledge of this nature. It would be possible for a comparatively small group, with this knowledge, to take over control of the world. I have continually asked these people for a valid moral reason why the information should not be given to the world community, and so far no answer has been given. So I carry on publishing the material as I find it.

#22    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,845 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:24 AM

Well If We can agree on one thing ITs all about that Jazz ! Now thats a great way to Look at most things ! Life is way too short to not Listen to all that JAZZ ! :innocent:

This is a Work in Progress!

#23    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,144 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:44 AM

View Postbee, on 25 April 2012 - 10:19 AM, said:

hiya Karl....ta for link.

I've picked out this quote

I would say that the reason that so many UFOs are spotted around Defense Installations...is because the Defense Installations

(like the one in your OP) are deliberately placed on the same geometric magnetic/gravitational Grid that is used by 'UFOs'...

And what magnetic/gravitational grid would that be? The only thing it would be would be rather non-existent.

(and used by human advanced space technology + communication)

Uhm no.

This is what I was trying to say earlier in the thread (not very well)...that it's all connected because of the geometry

What geometry? There is nothing special about that geometry whatsoever. Actually, it is dictated by some fairly simple physics.

of space and time. As above so below and all that jazz.... :)

No.....

Cheers,
Badeskov

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users