Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I was alarmist about climate change

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    JayMark

JayMark

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

• Our universe was created out of a desire. A desire to experiment, interact and evolve within a multitude of planes of consciousness.

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

View PostBFB, on 25 April 2012 - 10:45 AM, said:

Can i see your evidence?

Could you be more specific? What evidence would suit your need?

All the observations that have been made around the world for decades are already good evidence to begin with in my opinion.

In regards to the whole thing, there are many things that can be debated but the fact that T° has increased and that it has an effect on climate is no longer debated.

Correct me if I'm wrong but global temperature is closely related to climate. They both are part of it. So if it increases or decreases on a global scale, I can hardly see how it is not a change in climate to begin with.

If you think that global temperature has no effect whatsoever on climate or simply that temperature hasen't increased since, let's say 1900, then I don't know what evidence would be good for you.

Maby Doug1o29 could provide some evidence from his work as well.

Peace.

Edited by JayMark, 25 April 2012 - 01:55 PM.

Bartender says: "Sorry, we don't serve faster-than-light neutrinos here."

So you have these two faster-than-light neutrinos walking into a bar...

#17    BFB

BFB

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

View PostJayMark, on 25 April 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

Could you be more specific? What evidence would suit your need?

All the observations that have been made around the world for decades are already good evidence to begin with in my opinion.

In regards to the whole thing, there are many things that can be debated but the fact that T° has increased and that it has an effect on climate is no longer debated.

If you think that global temperature has no effect whatsoever on climate or simply that temperature hasen't increased since, let's say 1900, then I don't know what evidence would be good for you.

Peace.

I asked you a simple question. Can i please see your evidence?

It shouldn't really be that difficult to gather.

Peace.

You should be able to do that yourself.

I might just be screwing with you.

Edited by BFB, 25 April 2012 - 02:20 PM.

"Its not true, until my brain says so" - BFB

#18    JayMark

JayMark

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

• Our universe was created out of a desire. A desire to experiment, interact and evolve within a multitude of planes of consciousness.

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

View PostBFB, on 25 April 2012 - 01:59 PM, said:

I asked you a simple question. Can i please see your evidence?

It shouldn't really be that difficult to gather.

As seen from space, we can clearly see that the earth has caught on fire. This is due to abusive breathing, Jesus Christ, Al Gore and this unknown character.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You should be able to do that yourself.

I might just be screwing with you.

You're funny.  

:lol:

#19    BFB

BFB

Psychic Spy

• 1,521 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

View PostJayMark, on 25 April 2012 - 03:30 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image  

HAHAHA its settled :lol:  BEST EVIDENCE EVER!!   :tu:

I'm going to present this from now on when someone ask the question.

#20    Doug1o29

Doug1o29

Telekinetic

• 7,389 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

My stuff is pretty much restricted to the Ouachitas and environs.  And, yes, there is 1.33 degrees F. warming at Ft. Smith since 1965.  Also, an increase in the number of low-pressure episodes, but no measureable change in precip.

I suggest you look up "Global temperature anomalies" on the NCDC website.  I've posted the URL on UM before, but can't seem to find it just now.

Looks like my climate paper on the Ouachitas will come out next year.  I think I can get it back to 1750, but not 1700 (not enough data back that far; might get it a little farther if I can include oak chronologies).  On the subject of ice storms:  seems to be a connection between volcanoes and ice storms.  Several severe storms followed volcanic eruptions by zero to 3 years.

TAFN,
Doug

If I have seen farther than other men, it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants. --Bernard de Chartres
The beginning of knowledge is the realization that one doesn't and cannot know everything.
Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. --Hippocrates
Ignorance is not an opinion. --Adam Scott

#21    JayMark

JayMark

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

View PostBFB, on 25 April 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

HAHAHA its settled :lol:  BEST EVIDENCE EVER!!   :tu:

I'm going to present this from now on when someone ask the question.

Excellent. Glad we could work something out.

The Physics Behind It

- Our Lord Jesus Christ, as seen in the photo is clearly emmiting infrared radiations resulting in a "toaster effect" which is the brand new greenhouse effect from now on. On december the 21st, the toast will be ready and our planet will jump resulting in polar shift and alien encounter.  

- Al Gore, as seen in the photo is scaring the heat out of our planet which results in sweating (sea level increase) and heat waves (global warming). His breath alone is responsible of the whole GHG increase which increases the "toaster effect" powered by Jesus. Apparently, NASA astronauts have reported hearing him yelling; "You get a job!".

- And the unknown character is another major GHG source. He occasionally likes to drink a cup of tea which melts the methane clathrates than have been resting in his bowels for at least 3 million years. Picture was taken during an intense gas passing episode which resulted in the emission of 56 billions cubic light years of methane.

Now I need to work on the prediction models. Seems like another few cubic femtometers of carbon dioxide could lead to a point of non-return.

The effects of climate change are very obvious by now. The increase of CO2 has initiated a new form of mutation in which people are turning into trees to easily adapt to a carbon dioxide saturated atmosphere.

Here are some picture. Beware, they are very shocking and could lead to gum diesease, also known as gingivitis.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Peace.

Edited by JayMark, 25 April 2012 - 08:14 PM.

#22    JayMark

JayMark

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

- Double Post -

Edited by JayMark, 25 April 2012 - 08:06 PM.

#23    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,783 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

View PostSpid3rCyd3, on 24 April 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

Well, in FL, right now it's 50-70 degrees again, and we're going into May. I'm not seeing the global warming here. This has actually been the coolest spring in a loooong time.
Same here in Alabama and thank God...last summer was brutal.  It started early and stayed long.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#24    BFB

BFB

Psychic Spy

• 1,521 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:59 AM

View PostJayMark, on 25 April 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

Excellent. Glad we could work something out.

The Physics Behind It

- Our Lord Jesus Christ, as seen in the photo is clearly emmiting infrared radiations resulting in a "toaster effect" which is the brand new greenhouse effect from now on. On december the 21st, the toast will be ready and our planet will jump resulting in polar shift and alien encounter.  

- Al Gore, as seen in the photo is scaring the heat out of our planet which results in sweating (sea level increase) and heat waves (global warming). His breath alone is responsible of the whole GHG increase which increases the "toaster effect" powered by Jesus. Apparently, NASA astronauts have reported hearing him yelling; "You get a job!".

- And the unknown character is another major GHG source. He occasionally likes to drink a cup of tea which melts the methane clathrates than have been resting in his bowels for at least 3 million years. Picture was taken during an intense gas passing episode which resulted in the emission of 56 billions cubic light years of methane.

Now I need to work on the prediction models. Seems like another few cubic femtometers of carbon dioxide could lead to a point of non-return.

The effects of climate change are very obvious by now. The increase of CO2 has initiated a new form of mutation in which people are turning into trees to easily adapt to a carbon dioxide saturated atmosphere.

Here are some picture. Beware, they are very shocking and could lead to gum diesease, also known as gingivitis.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Peace.

:lol:

HAHAHA thanks for the laugh Jaymark  :tu:  

The first pic could very well be my mother in law.

Good to see humor hasn't gone completely from this subforum.

#25    JayMark

JayMark

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

View PostBFB, on 26 April 2012 - 08:59 AM, said:

Posted Image

HAHAHA thanks for the laugh Jaymark  :tu:  

The first pic could very well be my mother in law.

Good to see humor hasn't gone completely from this subforum.

No problem. I also think about using that as a new evidence of global warming whenever asked to provide evidence by a climato-skeptic. If scientific anwsers and current observations do not suit their desires, the only thing left is what I posted out.

Hell, I lost my virginity to the tooth fairy, went deer haunting with Santa Claus, have smoked a joint with Mother Teresa and have shown a Reptilian alien how to make authentic poutine. Hence why I know better than anybody about climatology.

*Points out at toilet paper holder*

You get a job! Global warming is no kidding! Yaaarrrgggggg!

*Tears his shirt*

Peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users