Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What planet is this?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    dragon15066

dragon15066

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

• The Truth is all around you, hidden in plain site.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:00 AM

The time was about 7:30 in the evening. Now that I know it's Venus, I sometimes replay it because it's just awesome to see . I hope everyone got to see the video though because I didn't upload it correctly before. HavocWing, I di remember seeing Venus with what I thought was a star for awhile. It's not there now so I guess it was Juputer. I just like looking up and knowing that they are planets and not stars. I'm not very good at astronomy so your imput is appreciated.

Posted Image Only by Darkness is the Light given power to shine.  

#17    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,246 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

Dragon, I congratulate you for getting out there, and seeing the awe in the heavens - Venus at its maximum brightness and elongation is a beautiful sight!

And while you were obviously having a problem getting that camera to focus, you had it on a tripod by the looks, and you even zoomed back to show us a bit of background - well done, and thanks for saving us from the usual seasickness..

:D

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users