Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

One Direction in chlamydia scare

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,560 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:55 AM

www.metro.co.uk said:

Liam and Harry both took it in turns to cuddle furry female koala Kat while visiting an animal sanctuary in Brisbane. However they got more than they bargained for after Kat decided to relieve herself all over them.
Most koalas in Australia are infected with the STD chlamydia, and now the 1D boys are worried that they may be carrying it too.

Posted Image Read more...
Posted Image

I have to admit, when I first saw the headline I thought WTF???

Well they keep trying to liken them to the Beatles so that they can trump up more record sales, although the claim be said about most bands that arrive in Australia, and in every case the claim is a long way from the truth. Perhaps these fans were so overwhelmed they just could not "hold it in"?

I swear headlines are getting more entertaining these days!

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:10 AM

It goes away with a little penicillin,and i think you have to have an exposure to a mucous membrane .
It won't stop the girlies from flocking.
Harry iiiisssss cute .heh

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 26 April 2012 - 05:11 AM.

Miss me?

#3    tigger

tigger

Poltergeist

• 2,367 posts

• keeper of a greater magic... THE SCHWARTZ!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:49 PM

i don't know who is more stupid, the person who wrote the article, the person who allowed the article to be aired, or the idiots that are going to believe it.

i honestly dont know how some people get out of bed in the morning, they are just so damned ignorant.

'What do you do if you step on a mine, Captain?'
'Well, the usual procedure is to leap 200 feet in the air and spread yourself over a wide area…'

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!

#4    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,796 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

Can't you just hear it?  Some American tourist's wife gets her Gyn report and is about to eviscerate hubby...poor guy: But honey, I SWEAR, I NEVER touched anyone while we were down under... :w00t:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#5    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,560 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:21 AM

View Posttigger, on 27 April 2012 - 12:49 PM, said:

i don't know who is more stupid, the person who wrote the article, the person who allowed the article to be aired, or the idiots that are going to believe it.

i honestly dont know how some people get out of bed in the morning, they are just so damned ignorant.

What about the editor? The headline was half the reason I posted the story. Remembering that not everyone uses the term "Down Under" to describe Australia?

Seen a few doozies of late, another headline grabber was

Uranus takes a pounding more frequently than thought

True story! Click on the link!

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#6    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

Your right psyche101, the titles the funniest part.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users