Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

One Direction in chlamydia scare

psyche101

Liam and Harry both took it in turns to cuddle furry female koala Kat while visiting an animal sanctuary in Brisbane. However they got more than they bargained for after Kat decided to relieve herself all over them.

Most koalas in Australia are infected with the STD chlamydia, and now the 1D boys are worried that they may be carrying it too.

arrow3.gifRead more...

article-1335004838117-12A734A8000005DC-626548_466x310.jpg

I have to admit, when I first saw the headline I thought WTF???

Well they keep trying to liken them to the Beatles so that they can trump up more record sales, although the claim be said about most bands that arrive in Australia, and in every case the claim is a long way from the truth. Perhaps these fans were so overwhelmed they just could not "hold it in"?

I swear headlines are getting more entertaining these days!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• tigger

• DKO

• and-then

It goes away with a little penicillin,and i think you have to have an exposure to a mucous membrane .

It won't stop the girlies from flocking.

Harry iiiisssss cute .heh

Edited by Simbi Laveau

i don't know who is more stupid, the person who wrote the article, the person who allowed the article to be aired, or the idiots that are going to believe it.

i honestly dont know how some people get out of bed in the morning, they are just so damned ignorant.

Can't you just hear it? Some American tourist's wife gets her Gyn report and is about to eviscerate hubby...poor guy: But honey, I SWEAR, I NEVER touched anyone while we were down under... :w00t:

i don't know who is more stupid, the person who wrote the article, the person who allowed the article to be aired, or the idiots that are going to believe it.

i honestly dont know how some people get out of bed in the morning, they are just so damned ignorant.

What about the editor? The headline was half the reason I posted the story. Remembering that not everyone uses the term "Down Under" to describe Australia?

Seen a few doozies of late, another headline grabber was

Uranus takes a pounding more frequently than thought

True story! Click on the link!

• 2 weeks later...

Your right psyche101, the titles the funniest part.