Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

strange marking on my inner right thigh!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16    Mealtime101

Mealtime101

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:28 AM

Calling the person paranoid is not at all helpful, for a site that specializes in the weird side of the world people are so quick to discredit anyone and anything with a simple "oh you crazy biatch"

#17    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostMealtime101, on 29 April 2012 - 11:28 AM, said:

Calling the person paranoid is not at all helpful, for a site that specializes in the weird side of the world people are so quick to discredit anyone and anything with a simple "oh you crazy biatch"
no one said oh you crazy biatch

i just love how the newbies (all lacking profile pics how strange) jump to the 'rescue' of their fellow newbies.
it's cute.

#18    julia52

julia52

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:12 AM

View PostJGirl, on 29 April 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

no one said oh you crazy biatch

i just love how the newbies (all lacking profile pics how strange) jump to the 'rescue' of their fellow newbies.
it's cute.

i don't know, but i am guessing it is because only the newbies still have the chutzpah to say anything anymore..

sorry, but the poster had a point...now probably the young person was just jumping to conclusions..but may i ask why absolutely no one asked if they had had any other experiences?  even tho someone is 'only 15' does not eliminate the possibility that they may have had something happen to them..

too many on too many forums are very quick to railroad any sort of experiencer and their questions right out of the rooms for good..

#19    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

View Postjulia52, on 30 April 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

i don't know, but i am guessing it is because only the newbies still have the chutzpah to say anything anymore..
chutzpah?
strange choice of words.

in any case, the poster really doesn't have a point. no one called the OP any names. we are entitled to (and i dare say obligated to) be the voice of reason at times.
i have a red scratch i've been abducted. i have an implant. etc etc
try to get any substantiation from these people and they pull the victim card.

#20    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

View PostJGirl, on 27 April 2012 - 11:10 PM, said:

this is the first thing you come up with is that it could be from some sort of testing?
sounds more like heat rash. come on, really.
lol my thoughts exactly! :yes:

View PostMealtime101, on 28 April 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

I've been coming to this site so long and just have to say that you guys are so very helpful (sarcasm)

You've been coming here for a long time yet only have 4 posts? Ok well obviously you're not aware of the fact that when someone comes to this community seeking answers or advice they are (normally) given rational and educated responses my friend. The OP was seeking advice and was given rather excellent and rational advice. If you're expecting everyone to say "OH! Strange marks?! YES YOU'VE DEF BEEN ABDUCTED! :alien: " then you're in the wrong place.

#21    Mealtime101

Mealtime101

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:08 AM

4 posts is only because I usually can't be arsed with people like you guys, you know the Internet heroes of today's society. The ones that are always right when in front of a keyboard. But really all this person was asking was what could it be and they called delusional. I never said anyone called the OP any names, I said that it is the general response around here that they are usually just crazy or paranoid and need to get it checked out. What does not having a picture on profile have to do with anything?? I'm also not saying the OP was abducted or whatever I'm just saying maybe people could be more helpful instead of just writing them off. I know none of this will get through to anyone because I'm a "newbie" and all the people that have been a lot longer think they are superior to everyone else that comes along but I you want to pretty much write everything off and be as skeptical as most of you seem to be than why are you here?

#22    JBOLT

JBOLT

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:51 AM

when you see the picture u will think different, trust me, nothing in my bed could have made that markings

#23    JBOLT

JBOLT

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:15 AM

View Postai_guardian, on 28 April 2012 - 01:08 AM, said:

I don't think the poster is 10 yo, "in year 6" & "in year 10" is standard lingo for students in primary & secondary school in at least Australia. If, for example, a child started school at the age of 6 (year 1) in "year 6" that would make the child 12 yo and in "year 10" it would make them 16 yo. So, my guess is that the poster is well over 13 yo.

With regards to the markings, I've often noticed similar "stitch-like" markings after a scratch with a sharp 'instrument', chances are that you only got scratched and could not pin-point or remember how. And now, some years later, perhaps for the want of a special feeling, you are attempting to associate it with something special, imho.

Cheers
Guardian
trust me, this was no scratch, my parents freaked out when they saw it,

#24    JBOLT

JBOLT

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:16 AM

View PostDKO, on 28 April 2012 - 01:46 PM, said:

I'm sorry but it sounds like you've got some paranoia issues. What made you jump to that of all things?
i was just observing and and realised it

#25    Gary Meadows

Gary Meadows

Like your uncle, only better

• 1,434 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:38 AM

Why do I get the feeling that Jbolt, Mealtime101, and Julia52 are all the same person?...

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#26    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:33 AM

View PostJBOLT, on 30 April 2012 - 08:16 AM, said:

I understand you just noticed it one day but what made you think its an alien implant? And could you upload the pic of it please.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#27    Mealtime101

Mealtime101

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:59 AM

View PostJBOLT, on 30 April 2012 - 08:16 AM, said:

Look at our join dates big guy

#28    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

View PostMealtime101, on 30 April 2012 - 06:08 AM, said:

4 posts is only because I usually can't be arsed with people like you guys, you know the Internet heroes of today's society. The ones that are always right when in front of a keyboard. But really all this person was asking was what could it be and they called delusional. I never said anyone called the OP any names, I said that it is the general response around here that they are usually just crazy or paranoid and need to get it checked out. What does not having a picture on profile have to do with anything?? I'm also not saying the OP was abducted or whatever I'm just saying maybe people could be more helpful instead of just writing them off. I know none of this will get through to anyone because I'm a "newbie" and all the people that have been a lot longer think they are superior to everyone else that comes along but I you want to pretty much write everything off and be as skeptical as most of you seem to be than why are you here?
People are being helpful, If someone says they found a mark and their first thought was alien implants other than a more reasonable answer than it would be wrong of us to just agree. We have only asked why his first thought was alien implants, maybe he has a good answer and we would like to hear it.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#29    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,146 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 30 April 2012 - 02:58 AM, said:

You've been coming here for a long time yet only have 4 posts? Ok well obviously you're not aware of the fact that when someone comes to this community seeking answers or advice they are (normally) given rational and educated responses my friend.

Cut the attitude.
Many people come to read, posting in threads is not obligitory and believe me there are plenty  who "post" a lot yet contribute nothing worthwhile

View PostJeffertonturner, on 30 April 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

Why do I get the feeling that Jbolt, Mealtime101, and Julia52 are all the same person?...

They are not, and going forward if you are concerned please have the courtesy of hitting the report button instead of making groundless accusations and derailing the thread.

For everyone
I am quite prepared to hand out warnings and suspensions if this flaming persists. Please take the time to refresh your knowledge of acceptable behavior on UM ToS/Forum Rules

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons, 30 April 2012 - 02:26 PM.
typo

"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

#30    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

I am probably misinterpreting your description, without an actual photo, but what are the solid spaces between the "stitch marks".
It reminds me of stitch marks on fabric, not stitch marks from surgery.  
You would not have those spaces would you?  It would be a solid line where you were cut open? Stitch marks are not parallel to the incision, usually? I am not familiar with alien surgical techniques or even human ones.
I wonder would advanced aliens even leave any surgical marks?
There must be more background to this you can offer. What did your parents decide?

Edited by QuiteContrary, 30 April 2012 - 02:31 PM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users