Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

strange marking on my inner right thigh!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    JBOLT

JBOLT

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:10 PM

back in about 2007 i was in year 6, (in year 10 now) and i woke up one morning with these strange markings on my inner right thigh. they were red and pimple like except with small holes in them. they were shaped like this: >- - - -< totaly simetrical. i have a photo and i will try to find it. it did not hurt, itch or sting. it healed in a matter of days and soon i just forgot about it. i realised that if you were to cut along those dots and peel back the skin it would create a perfect rectangle. could it be a sign of testing, being chosen, or tracked like an animal?? has anyone else has seen this or has seen anything simmilar please tell me.  :hmm:

#2    mattryan209

mattryan209

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

View PostJBOLT, on 27 April 2012 - 12:10 PM, said:

back in about 2007 i was in year 6, (in year 10 now) and i woke up one morning with these strange markings on my inner right thigh. they were red and pimple like except with small holes in them. they were shaped like this: >- - - -< totaly simetrical. i have a photo and i will try to find it. it did not hurt, itch or sting. it healed in a matter of days and soon i just forgot about it. i realised that if you were to cut along those dots and peel back the skin it would create a perfect rectangle. could it be a sign of testing, being chosen, or tracked like an animal?? has anyone else has seen this or has seen anything simmilar please tell me.  :hmm:
Never had any similar experience,But are you only 10 years old?I thought you had to be at least 13 yrs old to register here? :unsure:

False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.-Socrates (attributed to)

THOSE WITH AN I.Q. ABOVE 160 PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME! YOU'LL JUST EMBARASS ME AND I'LL LOOK LIKE A FOOL!

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:33 PM

You are in year ten,of what ?
It's like saying I'm in year ten of my sobriety,I am in year ten of my....what.....

Miss me?

#4    BorisIWantToKnow

BorisIWantToKnow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

• Credendo Vides, Seeing is Believing

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

Dang, 10 years old. Shouldn't you be watching DBZ( I don't mean to humiliate but i watched it for the first time at the age of ten :) )

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

#5    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,787 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

this is the first thing you come up with is that it could be from some sort of testing?
sounds more like heat rash. come on, really.

JGirl's official tune of the day - hear it here!

Posted Image.. but as for this house of cards you are building..  a butterfly fart would knock it down.

#6    ai_guardian

ai_guardian

al-sifer .o.O.o. refic-ul

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

• If you want to know what it will be like when you die, just remember back to what it was like before you were born.

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:08 AM

I don't think the poster is 10 yo, "in year 6" & "in year 10" is standard lingo for students in primary & secondary school in at least Australia. If, for example, a child started school at the age of 6 (year 1) in "year 6" that would make the child 12 yo and in "year 10" it would make them 16 yo. So, my guess is that the poster is well over 13 yo.

With regards to the markings, I've often noticed similar "stitch-like" markings after a scratch with a sharp 'instrument', chances are that you only got scratched and could not pin-point or remember how. And now, some years later, perhaps for the want of a special feeling, you are attempting to associate it with something special, imho.

Cheers
Guardian

"... there can be no certainty of the last Conclusion, without a certainty of all those Affirmations and Negations, on which it was grounded, and inferred. ... And therefore if a man should talk to me of ... Immateriall Substances; or of A free Subject; A free-will; or any Free, but free from being hindred by opposition, I should not say he were in an Errour, but that his words were without meaning; that is to say, Absurd. ..."[sic] Thomas Hobbes - Leviathan (1651)

#7    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,829 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

i realised that if you were to cut along those dots and peel back the skin it would create a perfect rectangle. could it be a sign of testing, being chosen, or tracked like an animal?? has anyone else has seen this or has seen anything simmilar please tell me.  :hmm:
I'm sorry but it sounds like you've got some paranoia issues. What made you jump to that of all things?

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#8    Mealtime101

Mealtime101

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

I've been coming to this site so long and just have to say that you guys are so very helpful (sarcasm)

#9    sjlennon

sjlennon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

i can agree with mealtime101 about the other posts not being helpful.  jbolt has a good question to ask that i don't have an answer for.

#10    BorisIWantToKnow

BorisIWantToKnow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

• Credendo Vides, Seeing is Believing

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

Well i think it's pretty obvious. He got some unusual markings, he thinks it's some sort of a "sign". He may even think he's " The Chosen One" or something like that. If i had a PHD in medicine i would be more than happy to tell what they are. Since i don't,  my advice is if it gets worse, go see a doctor :)

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

#11    pinupgirl

pinupgirl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

Maybe you had something laying up against your leg while you were sleeping that could have made that mark?? Jewelry,..watch,...??? People sleep in all kinds of strange positions ...Just a thought...

#12    JBOLT

JBOLT

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:51 AM

no no no, i am in school year 10....i am 15 years old, i live in australia

#13    JBOLT

JBOLT

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:59 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 27 April 2012 - 10:33 PM, said:

You are in year ten,of what ?
It's like saying I'm in year ten of my sobriety,I am in year ten of my....what.....
sorry, i meant year 10 of school i am now 15 years old

#14    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,829 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:17 AM

View PostMealtime101, on 28 April 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

I've been coming to this site so long and just have to say that you guys are so very helpful (sarcasm)
People have been helpful, whats more likely? - Alien implants or An unnoticed mark or rash.

All the info we've been given was a mark found on his thigh, why jump straight to alien implants?

Edited by DKO, 29 April 2012 - 07:23 AM.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#15    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• 1,090 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:29 AM

View PostDKO, on 29 April 2012 - 07:17 AM, said:

People have been helpful, whats more likely? - Alien implants or An unnoticed mark or rash.
All the info we've been given was a mark found on his thigh, why jump straight to alien implants?

Because people like to live in a fantasy world. They get very angry and defensive if you try to reason with them.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users