Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Why not?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

I've read several threads here about people practicing their "skills" either psychic or spiritual.  I have read in those threads other "gifted" ones giving them advice and better ways to focus their energy and telling them their own results etc.

If this is a readily "practiceable" skill, that one can work on, seemingly at will, why are none of you willing to try it in a controlled condition?  Would that really be that much different than one of your routine practice sessions?

Honestly curious.  I mean it would be the coolest thing ever for one of you to like beat randi and stuff his challenge down his throat.  "Thanks for my million bucks...silly man!"  

Has anyone attempted to regularly capture their training sessions on video with timestamps etc?  Those would also be cool to see. I read alot of threads about all the telekensis you guys do.  Love to see some.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,448 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

I have premonitions sometimes but only occasionally can I make it happen.  Which I don't practice with it either, I should.  I guess I'm saying that put me under the microscope and I don't think anything would happen.

#3    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts

• Observation, individual resourcefulness... what would we be without them?

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:25 AM

You should try practising it yourself and try then in a controlled environment. I've heard about some couple communicating to each other without equipment from miles away, maybe even across continents, that's one basic form of ESP if I'm not mistaken. Everyone have potential for meditation and for scanning their own psyche for this stuff. Try it yourself, it's not really that hard to get started. I'm currently in the "get myself to meditate more and study some meta-astrology or whatever you call it" phase. You'll be hindered if you let greed, lust or some actually ulterior motives afflict or blind you, that why it's harder in a controlled environment I guess. Nothing stops you from trying it out yourself. Subconscious isn't exactly the easiest thing to bend to your will, if that's even possible... getting it work with you would be better words for it.

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#4    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,513 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:15 AM

View PostCakeOrDeath, on 27 April 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:

I've read several threads here about people practicing their "skills" either psychic or spiritual.  I have read in those threads other "gifted" ones giving them advice and better ways to focus their energy and telling them their own results etc.

If this is a readily "practiceable" skill, that one can work on, seemingly at will, why are none of you willing to try it in a controlled condition?  Would that really be that much different than one of your routine practice sessions?

Honestly curious.  I mean it would be the coolest thing ever for one of you to like beat randi and stuff his challenge down his throat.  "Thanks for my million bucks...silly man!"  

Has anyone attempted to regularly capture their training sessions on video with timestamps etc?  Those would also be cool to see. I read alot of threads about all the telekensis you guys do.  Love to see some.

Here comes the excuse train......

Have you looked at Randi's site that shows people that have tried?.........You can read plenty of excuses there....Link below in red.

http://forums.randi....isplay.php?f=43

Edited by Sakari, 28 April 2012 - 01:15 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#5    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,500 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:59 AM

Well I got some video of me feeding a skunk that visited me during a short meditation originally intended to be a spirit quest. Dosnt amount to much I'm afraid. But people have balked at that I regularly feed animals by hand in the wild. Well I put that one to rest at least. At least I know the Sakari method of spirit warding dosnt affect animal guides. My blog "a man awake" here on um. :) if you are interested.

http://www.unexplain...showentry=25014

Edited by Seeker79, 28 April 2012 - 08:06 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#6    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,513 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 28 April 2012 - 07:59 AM, said:

Well I got some video of me feeding a skunk that visited me during a short meditation originally intended to be a spirit quest. Dosnt amount to much I'm afraid. But people have balked at that I regularly feed animals by hand in the wild. Well I put that one to rest at least. At least I know the Sakari method of spirit warding dosnt affect animal guides. My blog "a man awake" here on um. :) if you are interested.

http://www.unexplain...showentry=25014

What is my method? ......Nice one :)

Just read your blog, was that the Oregon Dunes?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#7    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:16 AM

You cannot control it.Its not an excuse,its just the reality of it.
In some cases,you can only do it in regard to things you are directly connected to. People who say,are used by the police,because the cops DO use psychics,have a very finely honed gift.Ive certainly never said I can do anything like that,but do I but have dreams that come true,or know when people are lying to me,yeah.

Miss me?

#8    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,513 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:27 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 29 April 2012 - 04:16 AM, said:

You cannot control it.Its not an excuse,its just the reality of it.
In some cases,you can only do it in regard to things you are directly connected to. People who say,are used by the police,because the cops DO use psychics,have a very finely honed gift.Ive certainly never said I can do anything like that,but do I but have dreams that come true,or know when people are lying to me,yeah.

Please link some DOCUMENTED cases solved by psychics......Or Police Departments whom say they use them.

Verifiable evidence, not links from the daily mail types.

Just a couple examples of how accurate and real they are....This person still gets $500.00 a hour for readings....Amazing how people can be played.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#9    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,500 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:02 AM

View PostSakari, on 28 April 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

What is my method? ......Nice one :)

Just read your blog, was that the Oregon Dunes?
Bodega dunes. How's the crabbing up there. Any place that I can crab peacefully off my kyak without being torn up by waves?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#10    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,513 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 30 April 2012 - 06:02 AM, said:

Bodega dunes. How's the crabbing up there. Any place that I can crab peacefully off my kyak without being torn up by waves?

Sunset Bay ( Coos Bay )

Posted Image

Battle Rock ( Port Orford )

Posted Image

The Bandon Jetti ( Coquille River )

Posted Image

None of the pictures do it justice......

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#11    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

Wow the first pic is down right amazing.  Definitely haunted too.

Edited by CakeOrDeath, 01 May 2012 - 04:03 PM.

#12    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,500 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:30 AM

View PostSakari, on 30 April 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

Sunset Bay ( Coos Bay )

Posted Image

Battle Rock ( Port Orford )

Posted Image

The Bandon Jetti ( Coquille River )

Posted Image

None of the pictures do it justice......

Omg... I'm so comeing up... Subset bay. That place looks familure... It dosnt have caves in those cliffs by any chance?

Bruce Lee-

#13    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,513 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:58 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 03 May 2012 - 05:30 AM, said:

Omg... I'm so comeing up... Subset bay. That place looks familure... It dosnt have caves in those cliffs by any chance?

Not sure if it does or not....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#14    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,325 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:22 AM

Some of have a life. Kids, jobs, house, yard, friends, preparing meals, caring for elders, volunteer work. And some of us live in rural/remote areas. And those that have that kind of skill set generally don't feel the need to test it in a lab, because it's been tested in real life and serves pretty well. And where would you find an organization that's currently conducting this kind of study/research?

#15    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:56 AM

Some doesn't account for the tons on this very site that have time to practice and perfect stuff like astral projection psi balls, telepathy, talkin to the dead....and can post about it and offer suggestions..sounds like they have time to video tape a few pratice sessions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users