Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Why not?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,069 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:08 PM

View PostCakeOrDeath, on 04 May 2012 - 05:56 AM, said:

Some doesn't account for the tons on this very site that have time to practice and perfect stuff like astral projection psi balls, telepathy, talkin to the dead....and can post about it and offer suggestions..sounds like they have time to video tape a few pratice sessions.

If you would like me to video tape me meditating for AP, I could do that. Not sure what it would acomplish. Dosnt take much time at all actually. I'm more impressed with people that actualy spend time being a skeptics of things like orbs and psi balls.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#17    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,265 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:24 PM

View PostCakeOrDeath, on 04 May 2012 - 05:56 AM, said:

Some doesn't account for the tons on this very site that have time to practice and perfect stuff like astral projection psi balls, telepathy, talkin to the dead....and can post about it and offer suggestions..sounds like they have time to video tape a few pratice sessions.
Some of the skills you mentioned are usually acquired over a long period of practice and time, others just happen spontaneously. Some of the stuff isn't a visual modality, either, so video would probably be pretty boring. Out of curiosity, have you ever tried any of the practices/disciplines, and if so, did you have any results?

#18    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:30 PM

"pretty boring"...I dunno I have read multiple threads about people claiming to use telekensis, summoning "glowing" energy balls, remote readings etc.  I think those pratice sessions would be neat to watch.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#19    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,069 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:10 PM

View PostCakeOrDeath, on 04 May 2012 - 08:30 PM, said:

"pretty boring"...I dunno I have read multiple threads about people claiming to use telekensis, summoning "glowing" energy balls, remote readings etc.  I think those pratice sessions would be neat to watch.

Shamanpunk has some videos of his psi wheel ;) it's pretty interesting to watch ;) ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#20    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:55 PM

I have to say that if I had these kind of gifts I would want to prove them, to kind of say "up yours" to the people who doubted me lol.  But maybe that is just my personality..... and maybe why I don't have these kind of gifts!

I've probably had about 8-10 readings from spiritualist meduims and all except one have been wishy washy.  That one who wasn't..... I was absolutely blown away by her!  I've lost about 7 family members or close friends in my lifetime so don't know a huge number of people who have passed away.  And she mentioned their name and things about their lives here, absolutely spot on.  None of the ..... starts with D..... Derek.... Donald.... David .... kind of thing.  Just gave me their names and talked about them.  She mentioned my aunt jean who had been mentally disabled in her life and that my aunt lived with my gran and grandad from been young.  And that Jean's twin Joan (she got their names spot on and everything!) had died within weeks of her birth.  She knew that my mum was suffering with a nasty back injury (she was at the time off work sick due to a slipped disk) and that my sister had lost a baby boy at 18wks.

All very incredible and I often think surely someone like that could actually PROVE that this stuff in real and there are people out there who genuinely have these gifts.  But I guess for whatever reasons she doesn't want or feel the need to do it.

#21    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

• Evil is among us and opresses us, thats when we do good.

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

You have to watch out for the mentalists though. They in other words are fake physics. Leading questions obvious common questions. ect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users