Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Kidnapped British doctor found beheaded

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    hetrodoxly

hetrodoxly

Alien Abducter

• 5,044 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:16 PM

View PostParsip, on 03 May 2012 - 09:56 AM, said:

Who knows? I think Mexican drug gangs behead people too. It doesn't make their crimes religious.
With the history of Islamist be-headings in the region you want to put up an argument that this was just a "crime" ok?

Thank god i'm an athiest.

Veni, vidi, Vertigo, i came i saw i couldn't get down.
Hetrodoxly.

#17    PeacefulAnarchy

PeacefulAnarchy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

• Something's not quite right...

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:46 PM

Whatever anyone thinks, I wouldn't want to have been in his shoes.

I've seen 1 video of some poor bloke being beheaded about 8 years ago. They had the smallest and bluntest knife in the world and they were laughing and taking it in turns to hack away at this blokes neck... all the money in the world wouldn't temp me to go over there... :no:

“For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times.”
Tokyo, February 18, 2002 :huh:

#18    pallidin

pallidin

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,083 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:08 PM

I hear you on that PA. I also watched years ago all of the beheadings on the Internet before they pulled the vids off the net(i think they were pulled, not sure I guess) They were very disgusting and troubling to me. So why did I watch them? Morbid fascination and being drunk I suppose.

#19    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

To all those saying "Eh, I have no sympathy, he knew the risks." What is your problem? So it's fine that the muslim culture beheads people? That's what should be condemned here! If you take that tact, then you might as well say to the woman who jogs at night and gets raped and killed "Well, I have no sympathy, she knew the risks. No need to get angry at the attacker(s)." What is wrong with people?!

#20    hetrodoxly

hetrodoxly

Alien Abducter

• 5,044 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 06 May 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

To all those saying "Eh, I have no sympathy, he knew the risks." What is your problem? So it's fine that the muslim culture beheads people? That's what should be condemned here! If you take that tact, then you might as well say to the woman who jogs at night and gets raped and killed "Well, I have no sympathy, she knew the risks. No need to get angry at the attacker(s)." What is wrong with people?!
These Muslims are no more than animals and should be put down like a rabid dog, this guy was arrogant to think he alone wouldn't be kidnapped and would have put other peoples lives at risk if his whereabouts had been discovered before he was killed, i have no sympathy whatsoever, to tell the truth i would have little sympathy for a woman who jogs alone at night, that doesn't mean i don't think her attacker should feel the full weight of the law.

Hetrodoxly.

#21    King Fluffs

King Fluffs

The Resident Misanthrope

• 1,111 posts

• Shadows protect my angel in white...

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:38 AM

Ya'see.
That's why I don't leave the UK.

#22    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 2,208 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:17 AM

This guy was doing a good thing, if only we were all so courageous. It doesn't matter if he was aware of the risks or not, I don't understand how anyone can try and use that to rationalise the fact that he was kidnapped and murdered.

Posted Image

#23    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,323 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:29 PM

View Posthetrodoxly, on 06 May 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

These Muslims are no more than animals and should be put down like a rabid dog, this guy was arrogant to think he alone wouldn't be kidnapped and would have put other peoples lives at risk if his whereabouts had been discovered before he was killed, i have no sympathy whatsoever, to tell the truth i would have little sympathy for a woman who jogs alone at night, that doesn't mean i don't think her attacker should feel the full weight of the law.

Did I miss where it was written that this Doctor, who was serving in a peaceful manor to help those less fortunate, said he didn't believe he'd be kidnapped and he was arrogant?? I served a number of tours over seas and was part of multiple rescue missions of aid workers and civilians held ransom. The majority of these people were innocent and simply trying to help the VERY DOGS who kidnapped them. So, the only ignorance I've seen FIRST HAND, is the belief that the Islamic regime is a peaceful one. It's not and this, among thousands upon thousands over the past year alone is factual evidence.

I do agree these assailants should be hunted down like animals for this but, to say the doctor deserved it is perverse. As well as saying a woman whom jogs at night deserves it as well. Give me a break! :no:

#24    hetrodoxly

hetrodoxly

Alien Abducter

• 5,044 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:28 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 07 May 2012 - 11:29 PM, said:

Did I miss where it was written that this Doctor, who was serving in a peaceful manor to help those less fortunate, said he didn't believe he'd be kidnapped and he was arrogant?? I served a number of tours over seas and was part of multiple rescue missions of aid workers and civilians held ransom. The majority of these people were innocent and simply trying to help the VERY DOGS who kidnapped them. So, the only ignorance I've seen FIRST HAND, is the belief that the Islamic regime is a peaceful one. It's not and this, among thousands upon thousands over the past year alone is factual evidence.

I do agree these assailants should be hunted down like animals for this but, to say the doctor deserved it is perverse. As well as saying a woman whom jogs at night deserves it as well. Give me a break! :no:
Where did i say they deserve it?

Hetrodoxly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users