Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Kidnapped British doctor found beheaded

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,129 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

The beheaded corpse of a British aid worker has been discovered in the Pakistani city of Quetta, almost four months after he was kidnapped.

The body of Khalil Rasjed Dale was left on a road outside the city, in southern Baluchistan province, with a note attached which said he had been killed because a ransom had not been paid to his captors.

Dale, who had been working for the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), was kidnapped in January while driving near the organisation's Quetta office.

link :- http://www.guardian....headed-pakistan

You have to wonder which religious text these ****s are following that allows them to kidnap people for ransom and to cut off their heads if they don't get paid. In fact, don't bother wondering at all and simply accept the fact that they are barbaric monsters who deserve the same fate they wish upon all us infidels.

Edited by itsnotoutthere, 29 April 2012 - 06:12 PM.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#2    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 8,772 posts

• Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

these aid workers know the risks involved placing themselves in danger, they seem to think they can change the world, but all to often they come to a sticky end. i'd like to change the world for the better but im to fond of keeping my head and body connected. this chap he converted to islam and is it possible he changed his name from something like john to Khalil Rasjed Dale?

Edited by stevewinn, 29 April 2012 - 07:45 PM.

Posted Image

British by Birth - English by the Grace of God

#3    hetrodoxly

hetrodoxly

Alien Abducter

• 4,955 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

I have no sympathy he must have known the risk and arrogant enough to think it wouldn't happen to him.

Thank god i'm an athiest.

Veni, vidi, Vertigo, i came i saw i couldn't get down.
Hetrodoxly.

#4    .AKUMA.

.AKUMA.

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

• The True Warrior Enters The Arena with all his powers
    At the Ready.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:18 PM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 29 April 2012 - 06:11 PM, said:

The beheaded corpse of a British aid worker has been discovered in the Pakistani city of Quetta, almost four months after he was kidnapped.

The body of Khalil Rasjed Dale was left on a road outside the city, in southern Baluchistan province, with a note attached which said he had been killed because a ransom had not been paid to his captors.

Dale, who had been working for the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), was kidnapped in January while driving near the organisation's Quetta office.

link :- http://www.guardian....headed-pakistan

You have to wonder which religious text these ****s are following that allows them to kidnap people for ransom and to cut off their heads if they don't get paid. In fact, don't bother wondering at all and simply accept the fact that they are barbaric monsters who deserve the same fate they wish upon all us infidels.

your posts get more and more retarded by the day :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
what makes you think any of this is to do with religion, they obviously asked for a ransom, its doesn't take a genius to figure out their doing this for the money.
if you do some research into the region you will find kidnapping happens everyday! a foreigner would be a "jackpot" in their eyes.
and no as much as you " think you know" their religion doesn't allow them to kidnap and murder anyone.

either way for something like this to happen to someone who was trying to help the people, its very sad.

Edited by .AKUMA., 01 May 2012 - 05:19 PM.

One World, One Order

The Greatest Accomplishment of the Devil, Was Convincing the world he doesn't Exist.

#5    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,129 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

View Post.AKUMA., on 01 May 2012 - 05:18 PM, said:

your posts get more and more retarded by the day :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
what makes you think any of this is to do with religion, they obviously asked for a ransom, its doesn't take a genius to figure out their doing this for the money.
if you do some research into the region you will find kidnapping happens everyday! a foreigner would be a "jackpot" in their eyes.
and no as much as you " think you know" their religion doesn't allow them to kidnap and murder anyone.

either way for something like this to happen to someone who was trying to help the people, its very sad.

Gee, you're right. Kidnapped in pakistan near the afganistan border, it was probably a bunch of renegade athiests on the prowl.
Good to know we can still rely on you to come to the defense of the indefensible.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#6    Skab1773

Skab1773

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:42 PM

"When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads." (Sura 47, Verse 4)

"And kill them wherever you find and catch them. Drive them out from where they have turned you out; for Al-Fitnah (polytheism, disbelief, oppression) is worse than slaughter." (Qur'an 2:191)

"The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful. They will not escape the fire, suffering constantly." (Qur'an 5:33)  

And that's just a few.

http://prophetofdoom...ic_Quotes.Islam

#7    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwķt éoredmęcg

• 4,902 posts

• Hige sceal že heardra, heorte že cenre, mod sceal že mare, že ure męgen lytlaš.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

*Sits back with fresh carton of popcorn to await the first cries of "Incorrect translation - taken out of context - Religion of Peace!" etc. etc!*

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#8    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,129 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:31 PM

View PostDemetrios, on 01 May 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

"When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads." (Sura 47, Verse 4)

"And kill them wherever you find and catch them. Drive them out from where they have turned you out; for Al-Fitnah (polytheism, disbelief, oppression) is worse than slaughter." (Qur'an 2:191)

"The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful. They will not escape the fire, suffering constantly." (Qur'an 5:33)  

And that's just a few.

http://prophetofdoom...ic_Quotes.Islam

Yes, but they don't do that these days do th......oops.....oh yes they do don't they.

― Groucho Marx

#9    Old Man Waffles

Old Man Waffles

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:22 PM

yes this is awfully sad, but he was risking his life and he knew it :/

#10    Parsip

Parsip

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

He'd been a Muslim for 30 years, so why would this have been motivated by religion? It seems like this was just another kidnapping case.

#11    hetrodoxly

hetrodoxly

Alien Abducter

• 4,955 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:15 PM

View PostParsip, on 02 May 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

He'd been a Muslim for 30 years, so why would this have been motivated by religion? It seems like this was just another kidnapping case.
Why did they cut his head off?

Hetrodoxly.

#12    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwķt éoredmęcg

• 4,902 posts

• Hige sceal že heardra, heorte že cenre, mod sceal že mare, že ure męgen lytlaš.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

View Posthetrodoxly, on 02 May 2012 - 07:15 PM, said:

Wrong kind of Muslim? They kill each other given half a chance!

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#13    hetrodoxly

hetrodoxly

Alien Abducter

• 4,955 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

View Postealdwita, on 02 May 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

Wrong kind of Muslim? They kill each other given half a chance!
True.

Hetrodoxly.

#14    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,799 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:28 PM

*If* he was there to lend humanitarian aid, then he did something quite brave, stupid yes, but also brave.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#15    Parsip

Parsip

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:56 AM

View Posthetrodoxly, on 02 May 2012 - 07:15 PM, said:

Who knows? I think Mexican drug gangs behead people too. It doesn't make their crimes religious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users