Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Anyone Up For a Reading?

practice readings reading intuition

  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Arizona

  • Welcome to my home. Now get the **** out.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:05 AM

I have tried to do practice readings before, and with some varying degrees of success, however I've always ended up getting huge amounts of requests and feeling very overrun or overwhelmed, and I hated to disappoint anyone; if you were one of those people who I did not get around to in the past, you have my sincere apologies, and I hope that you found your answers elsewhere.

Now, I don't exactly consider myself a "psychic", but I do like to try to hone and tune my sensitivity when I can. Is anyone up for volunteering for a practice reading? If I could get 5 volunteers maximum for now (even if I've read you in the past), that'd be great. I think I'm pretty flexible; I don't have to have any info at all on you, and I can give you your reading through a PM, on this thread, or via E-mail (if you do choose this method of communication, I'll be sure to respect that by means of not spamming you, not E mailing you on unrelated matters, and not handing your contact info to anyone else). I would hope that in return anyone who agrees to recieve a reading can kindly understand that this is practice for me, and I can't promise complete accuracy. If it's of importance to anyone, I don't currently utilize any tools such as minerals or herbs or cards; when I do a reading it's between you and I and whatever pops into my psyche so to speak.

PS. If there's a specific aspect of your life you'd like for me to look at, please by all means mention that. Two things to keep in mind are that 1) I refuse to spy on other people, and 2) If I pick up on something in your life that may not be a highlight, I will not judge you for it, spread it around UM, or anywhere else for that matter, and I will not ever use it against you privately or publicly.

Thanks in advance to my first 5 willing guinea pigs. Let the disaster begin? :w00t:

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.

#2    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

    Government Agent

  • Banned
  • 4,163 posts
  • Joined:03 Sep 2006

  • "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

    "Record

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:37 AM

I am a willing guinea pig. :)


#3    behaviour???

behaviour???

    Saru's Slave

  • Member
  • 6,765 posts
  • Joined:26 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UAE

  • Its is when aspirations come in toe with destiny, are great men manifested

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:12 AM

Hey!

I can volunteer too. But I would appreciate if you give me the reading through the personal messenger in palce here in UM :)_

Posted Image


#4    WhiteButterfly

WhiteButterfly

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined:15 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Australia

  • When the rich wage war, it's the poor who dies.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:17 AM

Hi :)
Im an interested guinea pig!

WhiteButterfly

#5    keninsc

keninsc

    Poltergeist

  • Closed
  • 3,234 posts
  • Joined:08 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:27 AM

Yeah, me too. You can post mine in public or via PM whichever you prefer.

Job prospect that's pending, actually there are two of them, both part time and full time. The full time one is the one I really am interested in. Then the usual stuff, will I hit a lottery, find love again, have a better relationship with my girls, that sort of thing.

Edited by keninsc, 02 May 2012 - 08:33 AM.


#6    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Arizona

  • Welcome to my home. Now get the **** out.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:30 AM

View PostAlienated Being, on 02 May 2012 - 07:37 AM, said:

I am a willing guinea pig. :)

Hey, okay, this is great. Thanks all of you, I'll try to get this out in a timely manner, and in the order that you posted, as well as the manner you requested.

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.

#7    keninsc

keninsc

    Poltergeist

  • Closed
  • 3,234 posts
  • Joined:08 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:34 AM

View PostMz Psychedellic, on 02 May 2012 - 08:30 AM, said:

Hey, okay, this is great. Thanks all of you, I'll try to get this out in a timely manner, and in the order that you posted, as well as the manner you requested.

Take your time. I know I'm in no rush........which is a lie, but I'm trying to be nice about. :D


#8    behaviour???

behaviour???

    Saru's Slave

  • Member
  • 6,765 posts
  • Joined:26 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UAE

  • Its is when aspirations come in toe with destiny, are great men manifested

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:45 AM

View PostMz Psychedellic, on 02 May 2012 - 08:30 AM, said:

Hey, okay, this is great. Thanks all of you, I'll try to get this out in a timely manner, and in the order that you posted, as well as the manner you requested.

Wow! I am waiting!!

Posted Image


#9    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Arizona

  • Welcome to my home. Now get the **** out.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:50 AM

View PostAlienated Being, on 02 May 2012 - 07:37 AM, said:

I am a willing guinea pig. :)
Maybe I should warn you ahead of time that I tend to pick up a lot of things for each person in a lot of the same categoies. Family troubles, personal posessions, random images, those are usually a few to name.

Alienated Being, the first thing I get is a young man with a troubled homelife, yet I'm hesitant to say the young man is you. Maybe 16 or 18 from what I'm seeing, brown hair that's a little disheveled, brown or maybe hazel/golden brown eyes, what I'd say to be about average height, something like 5'7 give or take an inch I suppose. I get two names, Michael and Austin, and I see the boy I described earlier being yelled at angrily by an older man who's nearly bald and looks to be middle aged, and a bit on the shorter side. I also get the mental image of a tattoo on someone's arm; the design looks tribal if you know what that means, and it's in dark ink.

Did you ever date a veterinarian, or a vet's assistant? I see a tall blond woman who's wearing her hair back in a bun and has a white coat on like she's a doctor, but I definitely associate animals with her for some reason. I have a feeling that her relationship with her mother has caused her problems in other areas of her life such as dating. A name that comes to mind for this woman is Lynsey, but then I also get the name Allysa, and I see cat earrings.

Did you have a particular childhood female friend? I see a girl with long brown hair that she wore partially in thin braids, and I get an image of her in overalls with her hair back in one big braid, and I think she's standing near a street with another boy who's blond. I feel like you had some conflicting feelings for her, and now you regret not telling her about certain feelings. I'm also wondering if you first knew her through another friend, like perhaps she was the cousin of a male friend?

I feel like you've just recently made a big decision, and now you feel at peace because the weight of making that decision has been lightened. Assuming this bit is correct, and it has a financial aspect to it, I would suggest that it's always a good idea to try planning for both the long and the short run.

It might be the fact that it's almost 2 AM for me currently, or some other factor, but I'm not getting a lot on you right now. There are a couple things that I feel I should mention to you in PM if I mention them at all, and if you'd like I can try to see what I get later, but I hope this does something for you for now. I appreciate you helping me out, AB :)

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.

#10    Ja9dreame

Ja9dreame

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined:01 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oregon

  • "when life gives you a lemon, grab the tequila and call me over ;) "

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

I'd love you to do a reading for me! Thank you ahead of time :)


#11    Initializing...

Initializing...

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Joined:17 Jan 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Terra Australis

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:37 AM

I'll give it a go if you need another person.

The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

#12    Old Man Waffles

Old Man Waffles

    Psychic Spy

  • Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Joined:01 May 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:26 AM

lol i dont want a reading EVER again. the girl who did my reading knew EVERYTHING about my life; my secrets and the things ive never told anyone, holy cheese ;O  xx


#13    keninsc

keninsc

    Poltergeist

  • Closed
  • 3,234 posts
  • Joined:08 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:36 AM

View PostInsightful Waffles, on 02 May 2012 - 11:26 AM, said:

lol i dont want a reading EVER again. the girl who did my reading knew EVERYTHING about my life; my secrets and the things ive never told anyone, holy cheese ;O  xx

Hey! Sheep tell lies!

Oh wait, she hasn't done the reading yet.........but just in case the sheep lie about stuff, ok?

:wacko:


#14    her.

her.

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Joined:26 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:usa! usa!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

i'd love a reading if you need another volunteer.  please send through pm.

get out of my dreams, get into my car.

#15    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

    Poltergeist

  • Banned
  • 2,924 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

View PostMz Psychedellic, on 02 May 2012 - 07:05 AM, said:

I have tried to do practice readings before, and with some varying degrees of success, however I've always ended up getting huge amounts of requests and feeling very overrun or overwhelmed, and I hated to disappoint anyone; if you were one of those people who I did not get around to in the past, you have my sincere apologies, and I hope that you found your answers elsewhere.

Now, I don't exactly consider myself a "psychic", but I do like to try to hone and tune my sensitivity when I can. Is anyone up for volunteering for a practice reading? If I could get 5 volunteers maximum for now (even if I've read you in the past), that'd be great. I think I'm pretty flexible; I don't have to have any info at all on you, and I can give you your reading through a PM, on this thread, or via E-mail (if you do choose this method of communication, I'll be sure to respect that by means of not spamming you, not E mailing you on unrelated matters, and not handing your contact info to anyone else). I would hope that in return anyone who agrees to recieve a reading can kindly understand that this is practice for me, and I can't promise complete accuracy. If it's of importance to anyone, I don't currently utilize any tools such as minerals or herbs or cards; when I do a reading it's between you and I and whatever pops into my psyche so to speak.

PS. If there's a specific aspect of your life you'd like for me to look at, please by all means mention that. Two things to keep in mind are that 1) I refuse to spy on other people, and 2) If I pick up on something in your life that may not be a highlight, I will not judge you for it, spread it around UM, or anywhere else for that matter, and I will not ever use it against you privately or publicly.

Thanks in advance to my first 5 willing guinea pigs. Let the disaster begin? :w00t:

I willing to be a guinea pig and will give feedback on how well you do






Also tagged with practice, readings, reading, intuition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users