Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Those with any psychic abilities, whats your

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Drifter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

• How much do you don't see?

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

I'm very interested in knowing the birthdates of people who think they might have a psychic ability. If you have a birthdate visible in your profile, I just look at another thread about people's psychic abilities and do my comparison from there, but if you haven't got your birthdate visible I'd like to know. If you have more than one ability, I'd like to know which is you're best at, and which you think you learned to use the easiest.

Why you may ask? Because I study astrology, and I want to figure out what patterns in astrology may affect having more potential in which psychic abilities. These patterns may reveal surprising things about how you can find your abilities when you have enough research material, though as it is always in astrology, I doubt they'll quarantee anything.

Wherever there's a problem, there's solutions.
Answers are found from a wide deep perspective, from opened mind's eyes.
From where good and bad stay silent and you hear the real cause and effect, and big picture.
Giving up is wasting your time, but also necessary to find the true cause you didn't find yet.
Staying in the path is necessary only when there's trueness in that path.

#2    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:59 PM

I am a Capricorn. I have had unasked for and uncontrolled episodes of telepathy where I would start talking to people about what they are thinking without realizing they are not speaking, as well as dreams that eventually became reality. Not at all "gifted" but aware of the existence of the phenomena.

Posted Image

#3    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Drifter

• 1,970 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

That's something out of the ordinary all right, I don't think that the capricorn explains it. Can you PM me your year of birth and which capricorn you are, since capricorn is the only sign that divides the year? I'd ask for accurate birthdate too, but birthyear would help a lot in determining alignments. I ask this because telepathy shouldn't be a too common ability for capricorns, sounds a bit more something pisces would have. Then again, I would be wrong..

There's a vague belief among astrologers that positions of neptune, pluto and uranus in our birth chart affect our psychic abilities, and since those planets move slower, knowing birthyear and month is enough regarding them. Thanks for replying anyhow :tu:

From where good and bad stay silent and you hear the real cause and effect, and big picture.
Giving up is wasting your time, but also necessary to find the true cause you didn't find yet.

#4    Tinker6785ab

Tinker6785ab

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:19 AM

Reading Past/Future

Telephathy (blurt out whats on peoples minds.)

Soul Reader? - I can look at a person and reflect everything they are, back to them.

#5    Panda124

Panda124

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:45 PM

I'm not sure if I'm psychic or not, but sometimes I can tell what tv shows are going to be on without looking at the tv guide. I haven't predicted anything but tv shows yet though. Wouldn't it be cool to levitate things. you could like, make dinner while sitting on the couch.

#6    sandlot

sandlot

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

I have empathic abilities both emotionally and physically. I also ALWAYS know when my phone is going to ring. My birthdate is April 28, 1961... I'm a Taurus.

#7    Tinker6785ab

Tinker6785ab

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:44 AM

i have a mystical rectangle and the finger of god on my natal chart

#8    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

• 12,996 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:36 PM

Hi Mikko-Kun. I'm Cancer: 23rd June 1952(Chinese year of the Dragon!). Like Bella-Angelique I have 'unasked for and uncontrolled episodes' of 'plucking information out of the ether'. This has included: premonitions(waking and dreaming); mind-reading; seeing auras; feeling another's physical pain; picking up radio waves; ouija board activity.

Please let us know what conclusions you come to :yes:

#9    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 12 May 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

Like Bella-Angelique I have 'unasked for and uncontrolled episodes' of 'plucking information out of the ether'.

My worst incident was when someone said to me that I would never guess how much money their friend had saved up in their savings account. When I responded by stating the exact amount and that it was a lot of money because I thought they had immediately told me the amount at the end of their sentence, when they had only been thinking it, it caused me all kinds of accusations that I could not defend against and a great deal of grief.
Another time was when I was with a group of people I did not know all that well and I asked Miss X how long ago did she date Mr Z, because I thought she had been talking about how much she would enjoy seeing her old boyfriend again, and it turned out to be her former boss (married) and no one else knew about it. She screamed at me and accussed the others of spying on her and setting her up. I was very frightened and confused, and did not find out until we left that she had not been saying anything. The people I had hoped would be my friends treated me with hate and loathing after that.

I understand it. A person's thoughts are the core of their personal privacy. Invading that privacy is a loathsome act even if someone asks you to because the reality is that they do not really want you to do that. It is like asking someone to rape you. Think about stupid rape fantasies. The reality is something else. This is why I suspect so many people who happily claim to have telepathy are just playing around. I know how people really react and it isn't pretty and happy at all. I am glad I have very rarely had it happen.
I sympathize with others who have had it happen.

Posted Image

#10    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

I have an uncanny psychic ability to spot BS a mile away.

#11    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:04 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 12 May 2012 - 06:11 PM, said:

I have an uncanny psychic ability to spot BS a mile away.

Insurance claims is a good field for that ability, and on the higher end they pay really well.

Posted Image

#12    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Drifter

• 1,970 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:28 PM

Thanks for your input everyone. I appreciate the in-depth descriptions Bella, thanks and sorry about your situation. Your experiences sound like you likely have an active pluto-aspect there, cant say for sure which but this'll help pin it down. Pluto deals with hidden and under-the-surface things, and the things you've red from others' minds arent mundane.

ouija-ouija, your abilities are very neptune/pisces/12house-like, they're all basically drawn from the pisces sign. It may mean that you have a meaningful neptune-aspect that's been working. Not all aspects come to life until we allow them to, not in a positive nor more potential way at least. You have many chiron-aspects though, it's a new planet that's associated with shamanism and healing wounds of yourself or another, both a painful and good planet.

View PostTinker6785ab, on 10 May 2012 - 02:44 AM, said:

i have a mystical rectangle and the finger of god on my natal chart

I checked your chart and didnt find the finger of god, which planets (or AC/MC etc) you have there? I can't make a sure bet but your mystical rectangle likely has it's part in your abilities Tinker, it's a big aspect in your chart, covering your major houses. Your point of fortune is in house 9, so "higher learning" about your surroundings might come naturally to you if your things in 3rd house are ok.

There's more than one potential candidate in everyone's charts for the abilities you've experienced, but this'll certainly help pin it down. I'll keep gathering as much material as I can, this is barely the tip of the iceberg here, but it's still good. If you have a birthtime and country of birth it'll help (both are relevant, wont do much with just one of them), but I know most would probably want to not reveal too much of their identity to a stranger in internet. I respect that. Anyhow, thanks a lot and please keep it coming! :)

edit: birthtimes and countries aren't necessary, but knowing your rising sign, the ascendant (AC) would help a lot. It's derived from birthtime and -place.

Edited by Mikko-kun, 12 May 2012 - 10:31 PM.

#13    Doctor manhattan

Doctor manhattan

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

• What progress we are making. In the Middle Ages they would have burned me. Now they are content with burning my books.
    -sigmund frued

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:50 AM

View Postouija ouija, on 12 May 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

Hi Mikko-Kun. I'm Cancer: 23rd June 1952(Chinese year of the Dragon!). Like Bella-Angelique I have 'unasked for and uncontrolled episodes' of 'plucking information out of the ether'. This has included: premonitions(waking and dreaming); mind-reading; seeing auras; feeling another's physical pain; picking up radio waves; ouija board activity.

Please let us know what conclusions you come to :yes:
bahahaha...are you saying that seeing auras is a "psychic ability". coz its not. anyone who trys hard enough can see a persons aura. and it doesnt take a psychic to use a talking board. thanks i have not laughed that hard in a long time.

#14    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Drifter

• 1,970 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:12 AM

serial slasher, most psychic abilities are like that. If you keep the right mindset and keep tuning yourself in and practising, you'll probably have results. Even those that have come without conscious practise may have been developed during your life due to your way of life, instead of them being there from birth. I can spot people's atmospheres pretty well but I cant spot their auras, at least not the color. I can feel by walking past stranger what kind of atmosphere they have sometimes, once it was so strong and comforting I though I walked past a buddha... a child. I think it's just normal to feel them. The line between normal and paranormal in that sense, is sometimes drawn in sand. I dont know how common premonitions really are but I dont think everyone's born with it, even if they're born with the potential to attain it through practise and attuning.

#15    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

• 12,996 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:56 PM

View PostMikko-kun, on 12 May 2012 - 10:28 PM, said:

edit: birthtimes and countries aren't necessary, but knowing your rising sign, the ascendant (AC) would help a lot. It's derived from birthtime and -place.
My rising sign is Leo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users