Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Those with any psychic abilities, whats your

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#46    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

I'm a Taurus and when you add my numbers up I'm a 33 = 6 so I'm a master number.

I assume if you know your numbers that should give you an idea of the abilities I have access too when I work on them.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#47    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

• Kik messenger id is lonewolf2. Hit me up some time.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:24 AM

2/18/74. Missouri at noon. Im an empath.  My roommate is a telepath. Interesting combo lol

#48    NiteMarcher

NiteMarcher

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

• Until We Meet Again--Peace, Health & Wealth to You

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:56 AM

I did something wrong here...let me try again....

Edited by NiteMarcher, 29 December 2012 - 02:57 AM.

Believe what you want and I'll believe whatever I want...it's an open field, and
everyone is given a chance at making a home run...

#49    NiteMarcher

NiteMarcher

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

• Until We Meet Again--Peace, Health & Wealth to You

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:58 AM

View PostDoctor manhattan, on 13 May 2012 - 05:50 AM, said:

bahahaha...are you saying that seeing auras is a "psychic ability". coz its not. anyone who trys hard enough can see a persons aura. and it doesnt take a psychic to use a talking board. thanks i have not laughed that hard in a long time.

There you are...hmmm...you forgot to mention your own abilities...

Believe what you want and I'll believe whatever I want...it's an open field, and
everyone is given a chance at making a home run...

#50    Boo23

Boo23

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

I am a spiritual sensitive

#51    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,719 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:10 AM

February 26 1976

I dont know if I have more psychic abilities than anybody else but I know I'm fresh... :D

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#52    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,719 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:11 AM

Fresh as in cool, awesome etc...

Pisces / Dragon :)

Edited by SpiritWriter, 29 December 2012 - 06:13 AM.

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#53    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,719 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:23 AM

Oh and my powers.. I'm still learning them but I love and know the lord, I am an empath, intercessor, spiritual warfarer, friend, mother, overcomer, and love giver,

So far but I know there is more, I've had psychic dreams and meditations, religious visions, witness of physical realm manifestations of many sorts, other stuff too... I don't know what I am...

#54    j b

j b

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

• If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough
    -Albert Einstein

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:40 AM

August 13, 1982.
Ive noticed that I can read others very well.

Edited by j b, 31 December 2012 - 05:45 AM.

#55    Amalthe

Amalthe

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

I have no psychic powers, except maybe logical mind, but i bet you didn't know that if 23 persons post their birth date, there's over 50% probability that 2 of the people will have same birthdate?
So keep them coming!! ;)

#56    KW_Windy

KW_Windy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

• You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

12/30/96 - I'm a telepath. Especially with emotions. Occasionally i can give them off and make people around me feel what i feel.

#57    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

• Kik messenger id is lonewolf2. Hit me up some time.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

Emotions are an empathic ability .   Knowing what people are thinking is telepathy.

#58    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

View PostAmalthe, on 02 January 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

I have no psychic powers, except maybe logical mind, but i bet you didn't know that if 23 persons post their birth date, there's over 50% probability that 2 of the people will have same birthdate?
So keep them coming!! ;)
Yous but only a P 23/365 that they will have my birthday. ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#59    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

• Observation, individual resourcefulness... what would we be without them?

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

Same birthdates are ok, but same birthday in the same year... that's something I'd like to see. Sorry for no updates for a while, been studying a lot, and I believe it's paid off. Found this case once in another forum, someone being able to tell the history of objects she touched. I'm doing in-depth research on the relations between all the 360 degrees in the zodiac (12-sign-ring) based on their sabians (visions from Elsie Wheeler, recorded by Marc Edmund Jones somewhere 1925 or so), and found a degree which might explain that phenomena. Earth signs, 13-14. I'm very thorough there, and will look it up again and compare it with everyone's charts after finding and getting a suitable astrology program. The birth year helps a great deal, it's a must-know in at least five-year range if you want to determine the positions of Neptune and Pluto, or at least put them on the right side of the sign. Know the right year, know where they are. Pluto's a very instinctual planet that can probe deep into people's heads and into their more animalistic-social and intense instincts, while Neptune can make you very sensitive and make you see illusions, some cases maybe ghosts or such. I have a strong belief you could develop such abilities by training, if such abilities indeed exist, but it'd likely take a strong and unhindered personality at least, as well as a lot of training.

Still probably a few months before I complete the study, I'd say before summer at this rate, got a daywork too, but the report will come rest assured. It pounds on my conscience from time to time so I must get it off there, and do more than a half-assed job at it.

edit: I thought this'd be a fun example to show you what kind of "research" I actually do... I'm driven about it, make no mistake, but here... and thanks Spiritwriter, Lonewolf, Tia, Kwaldrop and others. Pisces is already something that likely explains empathy, it's good to get some assurance on it.

Example: three degrees of the 360 degrees of the zodiac, all from earth signs from the same area of the sign, 23-24 degree (23th)

Taurus:
"An indian warrior riding fiercely, human scalps hanging from his belt."
Virgo:
"A book for children pictures little mary and her lamb."
Capricorn:
"A woman walking to the sure haven of a convent."

And I'm making out some similarities between them, going through all the 360 degrees like that, and from other angles too. And I must take into account what the signs are like and the areas of the signs in which the visions are, are like. Can get you thinking sometimes when there's a few easier ones and then something like that. I'm well past halfway on that department already, but there's a lot of other stuff to do too, plus I give all that stuff another check and improve what can be improved. When you do stuff like that you gradually get better at it, so chances are there's gonna be a lot of stuff to improve, just gotta draw a line somewhere. And see if those match reality in any way. I've tried doing that a lot too, seeing if what I've found matched the reality and found matchings when I started already. It just takes some time. But you get a good laugh like that once in a while, what's poor Mary and the Indian got to do with each other... :D fixed the last one, it was the degree before. Would had fit, but now it's one of the hardest ones I've come across, wrote "Finding and seeking of security in things or people around you.", one of the parts I most likely update with the check once it's all done. I think that one is about finding some sort of higher or spiritual security in symbolism, some sort of assucance. All objects there have symbolic meanings more than practical ones, after all.

Edited by Mikko-kun, 06 February 2013 - 01:41 AM.

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#60    WillowWolf

WillowWolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

• "Destiny is not within the hands of the stars, but within the hands of man."

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:35 AM

Interesting topic here.

My birthdate is October 14, 1998 so my sign is Libra (I'm also a tiger lol!)

I sometimes have predictive dreams, but mostly I do work with ouija boards.
And I have the unfortunate ability of physical empathy that I can't control.

- "The greatest gift ever given to the likes of man, is the gift of free-will. If you choose to use it for evil. That's your own fault."
- "Magick is real, to all who open their eyes to it."
- To all of my fellow human beings of this Earth...
Merry meet, and merry part, and merry meet again!
~Blessed be

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users