Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Vampires

vampires

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#46    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,248 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:57 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 May 2012 - 08:25 AM, said:

My brother wrote "jedi" on the census while my mother wrote "Pastafarian". In our household it was treating the more invasive parts of the census with the contempt the questions deserved.

ROFL .,.Love it! My daughter proceeded  to ask her Grandfather one day.,. "are people that go to church every week called Cathaholics?? LOL

The Census is paper work.,.in which I feel we should get paid for it! The Government gets payed to inform us with false misleading
.,.lies/information. Oh yeah Parenting payments stop when children turn 8 now!  o.O

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

#47    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:03 AM

View PostSpid3rCyd3, on 03 May 2012 - 08:30 PM, said:

Not to sound like a vampire advocate here, but there are forms of existing life already on this planet that feed off of blood (bats, fleas, mosquitos, leeches). They are all biologically possible.

No, some animals can live on blood, they have evolved that way, but living on blood is very different to being a vampire.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#48    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

Yeah, too many movies and wishful thinking.

Although, why anyone would want to be one is strange in and of itself.

#49    Maylilyx

Maylilyx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

• Why live if you don't feel like your living?

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:51 AM

Werewolves are impossible since shapeshifting is impossible. Not that I believe in it, cuz I don't, but vamps can exist to a certain point.

#50    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,219 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:27 AM

View PostMaylilyx, on 06 May 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

Werewolves are impossible since shapeshifting is impossible. Not that I believe in it, cuz I don't, but vamps can exist to a certain point.

How?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#51    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:32 AM

View PostMaylilyx, on 06 May 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

Sure, there are people who call themselves vampires - they drink blood and do what they can to shock the general public with their scary goth appearance.  But I think that the OP meant vampires in the classical sense - the supernatural, undead kind.  those kind are pretend fairy tales.  Bull-**** in other words.

#52    scheming_dreaming

scheming_dreaming

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:33 AM

View PostJGirl, on 03 May 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

heyyyyyyy
what if a vampire sucked the blood of a werewolf? yikes
Before or after they got bit by a zombie?

anyway yes vampires are definitely real, i've seen em on tv and movies and stuff

#53    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:11 AM

Just unusual kids that want to belong with other unusual kids. First 'vampire' groups then it was only a matter of time before the 'werewolves' came out:

Wouldn't school uniforms and dress standards in American schools stop a lot of these problems?

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#54    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:10 AM

View PostDKO, on 06 May 2012 - 06:11 AM, said:

Wouldn't school uniforms and dress standards in American schools stop a lot of these problems?

Probably not, you get these types everywhere, we have uniforms in the UK and have kids like that.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#55    BorisIWantToKnow

BorisIWantToKnow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

• Credendo Vides, Seeing is Believing

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:49 AM

View PostDKO, on 06 May 2012 - 06:11 AM, said:

Just unusual kids that want to belong with other unusual kids. First 'vampire' groups then it was only a matter of time before the 'werewolves' came out:

God, i can't believe this. I can't believe that's not some sketch on a comedy show. I mean i was just waiting for Dave Chapelle to come dressed as a goth and start howling and stuff :D.  That video blew me away

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

#56    hooko22

hooko22

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

View PostBorisIWantToKnow, on 06 May 2012 - 09:49 AM, said:

God, i can't believe this. I can't believe that's not some sketch on a comedy show. I mean i was just waiting for Dave Chapelle to come dressed as a goth and start howling and stuff :D.  That video blew me away

What happened to jocks and cheerleaders. Damn everything is so complicated today! ;)

Posted Image

#57    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:59 PM

View Posthooko22, on 06 May 2012 - 03:56 PM, said:

What happened to jocks and cheerleaders. Damn everything is so complicated today! ;)

Hormones and their altering substances in food and plastics are makin' em all fruity.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3, 06 May 2012 - 04:00 PM.

#58    Drums

Drums

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:51 AM

http://vampirewebsite.net/
Interesting read that I came across a little while back.  You don't see to many scientific approches to vampires, or at least how it is possible for them to have such mental and phisical enhancments that normal humans do not have.  As for believing it?, personally I don't, unless I'm shown absolute proof, but then agian, if it is out there I guess we would all believe lol.  But we all are entitled to believe in whatever we want, whether it be actual fact, or not, so don't get depressed over lack of supportive agreement.

P.S. DO NOT drink any blood that is infected with the AIDS virus if you read from the website I posted, that is just fool-hearty, and rather dumb.  You will not find out if you are a vampire through that method, but rather possibly infect yourself.

#59    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:06 AM

View PostDrums, on 07 May 2012 - 04:51 AM, said:

http://vampirewebsite.net/
Interesting read that I came across a little while back.  You don't see to many scientific approches to vampires, or at least how it is possible for them to have such mental and phisical enhancments that normal humans do not have.  As for believing it?, personally I don't, unless I'm shown absolute proof, but then agian, if it is out there I guess we would all believe lol.  But we all are entitled to believe in whatever we want, whether it be actual fact, or not, so don't get depressed over lack of supportive agreement.

P.S. DO NOT drink any blood that is infected with the AIDS virus if you read from the website I posted, that is just fool-hearty, and rather dumb.  You will not find out if you are a vampire through that method, but rather possibly infect yourself.

Oh, I totally agree. Have your victim tested for HIV before you bite them! :blink:

#60    Mallaliak

Mallaliak

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:37 AM

View PostSakari, on 06 May 2012 - 03:27 AM, said:

How?

Fine, I'll bite.

The muscle and bone growth in a matter of minute(s) to alter the body shape to that.
The amount of energy required for such growth. (The more steps you go in the food chain, the less energy the food contains. Top carnivores don't haev it easy)

That's for werewolves, now for vampires.

No beating heart, or functional organs. (No movement, brain activity, etc etc)
Can transform into mists, bats or wolves (See werewolf problems)
Can't cross running water.
Burn or sparkle in sunlight?
Can control your mind, without interracting with you.
Capable of defying gravity.

I'm sure we can go into more extensive lists, but I somehow doubt that is necessary.

"Actually I would consider predator detection a major driving factor, being eaten has major disadvantages to spreading your genes." - Mattshark

Also tagged with vampires

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users