Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Eleven Minutes to Understand

middle east

  • Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#31    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:18 PM

yeah .. cananites are one tribe of the arab immigrated from arabic peninsula you know
this is simple history but it's shocks me how the west even twist that to suit their agenda .. even history
we didn't grew on trees as fruits you know
all of us came from arabic peninsula as tribes immigrated all over middle east
by that time .. jews didn't even exist you know .. neither muslims did

the most common mistake people make .. is thinking arabs suddenly broke the lower grounds and started to growing with crop along with islam
we didn't come with islam ... our history traces back AGES AND AGES B.C
islam came not long ago compared to that .. but arab have always been there .
so canaanites are arabs .. west history probably disagree and suggest arabs grew on some type of tree later After christ
but they can only apply their stupid version of history on their people not us . " just like they did with crusades "
we have had our brilliant historians .. and thank god they didn't leave history writing to the west
or else we might have been born yesterday according to them

Edited by Knight Of Shadows, 06 May 2012 - 10:19 PM.

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#32    MichaelW

MichaelW

    Poltergeist

  • Banned
  • 2,523 posts
  • Joined:14 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nelson, New Zealand

  • Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:18 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 06 May 2012 - 08:53 PM, said:

yeah i reliazed it's not really worth it

Because you can't answer for Arab actions. That's why.

You can sit there and repeat the same old rhetoric that Assad has told you to say but it doesn't change the facts.

Signature removed - please see rule 3b.

#33    odas

odas

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,758 posts
  • Joined:13 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:21 AM

we didn't grew on trees as fruits you know



Wow. No? Now that will be a shocker for some people when they find out that their history is not as accurate as they thought it is. :alien:

Edited by odas, 07 May 2012 - 12:21 AM.


#34    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 13,965 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:58 AM

I don't recall anyone saying that Arabs were not in the land for a very, very long time.  And in truth it is not the Arabs which are problem as much as it is Islam that causes the hatred.   Never the less the land is not theirs and will not belong to their children.

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#35    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:31 AM

View Postodas, on 07 May 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

we didn't grew on trees as fruits you know



Wow. No? Now that will be a shocker for some people when they find out that their history is not as accurate as they thought it is. :alien:

yeah i know .. we just poped out of seeds suddenly .. and bam .. arabs

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#36    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:35 AM

View PostMichaelW, on 06 May 2012 - 11:18 PM, said:

Because you can't answer for Arab actions. That's why.

You can sit there and repeat the same old rhetoric that Assad has told you to say but it doesn't change the facts.


i was talking about bashing islam and arabs that's not worth replyin to ... not whatever you meant when you posted that
.. we got a fact that arabs canaanites were in the land before israel
on the other hand we got isralis says " it was given to them by god "
that's the fact .. true and simple .. i know you'll argue it just i was thinking
and i put you and with your arguments .. on one side of scale .. and the other side i put one cig of my pack
and guess what .. the cig won !! see you later

Edited by Knight Of Shadows, 07 May 2012 - 03:35 AM.

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#37    MichaelW

MichaelW

    Poltergeist

  • Banned
  • 2,523 posts
  • Joined:14 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nelson, New Zealand

  • Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:29 AM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 07 May 2012 - 03:35 AM, said:

i was talking about bashing islam and arabs that's not worth replyin to ... not whatever you meant when you posted that
.. we got a fact that arabs canaanites were in the land before israel
on the other hand we got isralis says " it was given to them by god "
that's the fact .. true and simple .. i know you'll argue it just i was thinking
and i put you and with your arguments .. on one side of scale .. and the other side i put one cig of my pack
and guess what .. the cig won !! see you later

Actually, incorrect. Arabs are not Cannanites because they are do not exist. And even if the share genetic similarities, this does not mean they are the same. For one thing, Arabs are not natives of the land of Israel. They are natives of Arabia, hence why they are called Arabs.

It seems hypocritical that people like you go on and on about having "the land first". Tell me then, what do you say about the Berbers in North Africa? They had the land first, then the Arabs came and colonised their land and changed their ways of living. Do they deserve rights?

Signature removed - please see rule 3b.

#38    Leonardo

Leonardo

    Awake

  • Member
  • 15,537 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

  • Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:40 AM

View Postand then, on 07 May 2012 - 02:58 AM, said:

I don't recall anyone saying that Arabs were not in the land for a very, very long time.  And in truth it is not the Arabs which are problem as much as it is Islam religion that causes the hatred.   Never the less the land is not theirs and will not belong to their children.

Fixed your post for you, and then. :tu:

After all, you forgot to include Judaism, Christianity, etc in the beliefs which lead to hatred.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#39    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:57 AM

michael .. arabs grow on trees you're tottally mistaken they weren't in arabia they grew on trees . we have no forefathers
we just poped out from seeds like i said .. if that suits your boat

meanwhile the fact is arabs are canannites .. wheather you agree or not .. me doesn't care i only care about the cig am smoking right now

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#40    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 13,965 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:13 AM

View PostLeonardo, on 07 May 2012 - 08:40 AM, said:

Fixed your post for you, and then. :tu:

After all, you forgot to include Judaism, Christianity, etc in the beliefs which lead to hatred.
Thanks but perhaps you can show me where the other religions are doing anything other than playing defense these days?  And how a person as intelligent as yourself can continue to equate the damage being done in the world today with the sins of the past by other religions?  From an absolute standpoint of truth that encompasses all time and morality perhaps your point is valid.  But most of us have never been able to see where that point exists in the real world.  The tower you live in will fall like the rest when the poor oppressed Arab stepchildren finally attempt their own version of a "final solution to the Jewish problem".   Doubt it at your own peril.  But hey, being right is even better than being alive I guess, at least for some of us.

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#41    Leonardo

Leonardo

    Awake

  • Member
  • 15,537 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

  • Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

View Postand then, on 07 May 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

Thanks but perhaps you can show me where the other religions are doing anything other than playing defense these days?  And how a person as intelligent as yourself can continue to equate the damage being done in the world today with the sins of the past by other religions?  From an absolute standpoint of truth that encompasses all time and morality perhaps your point is valid.  But most of us have never been able to see where that point exists in the real world.  The tower you live in will fall like the rest when the poor oppressed Arab stepchildren finally attempt their own version of a "final solution to the Jewish problem".   Doubt it at your own peril.  But hey, being right is even better than being alive I guess, at least for some of us.

Do you deny the position Israel has with respect it's current home in the Levant is, at least in part, based in religion? Do you deny that Israel's position regarding Jerusalem is, at least in part, also based in religion?

Do you deny this has relevance and impact today, and not just "in times past"?

You are intelligent enough to understand, even if your belief wants to blinker you from that understanding.

Edited by Leonardo, 07 May 2012 - 12:34 PM.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#42    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 3,085 posts
  • Joined:09 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 06 May 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

yeah .. cananites are one tribe of the arab immigrated from arabic peninsula you know
this is simple history but it's shocks me how the west even twist that to suit their agenda .. even history
I’ll agree that the ancient Canaanites were Semitic, but not all Semites came from Arabia.  Canaanites where more of a mix between Assyrian and Hittite and maybe even Phoenician.  That’s not to say that Nomadic Arabs didn’t mingle in as well.  But the archeological evidence is beginning to show that the Israelites are Canaanites.  Which would make the Conquest of Canaan an internal civil war.  Not some kind of Israeli on Arab conflict. To twist it into something that Israel has been beating up on Arabs for thousands of years

Quote

we didn't grew on trees as fruits you know
Are you serious?  No, Arabs didn’t grow on trees as fruits, but you are nuts!

Quote

all of us came from arabic peninsula as tribes immigrated all over middle east
by that time .. jews didn't even exist you know .. neither muslims did
Only the Southern Semitic tribes came from the peninsula (Hejaz and Yemen).  The Northern tribes have been historically the more affluent – the Cradle of Civilization.

Quote

the most common mistake people make .. is thinking arabs suddenly broke the lower grounds and started to growing with crop along with islam
we didn't come with islam ... our history traces back AGES AND AGES B.C
islam came not long ago compared to that .. but arab have always been there .
No, most people do not think that.  But to be honest, for anybody today – it would be hard to separate Islam from Arab.  Primarily because Islam is more than just a religion.  I think that the common mistake is that people think that all Muslims are the same.  Arabs are not Egyptian or Persian or Turkish, etc.  Islam encompasses many cultures and languages.  And all those cultures have always been there.

Quote

so canaanites are arabs ..
See above.

Quote

west history probably disagree and suggest arabs grew on some type of tree later After christ
but they can only apply their stupid version of history on their people not us . " just like they did with crusades "
we have had our brilliant historians .. and thank god they didn't leave history writing to the west
or else we might have been born yesterday according to them
We in the West were not born yesterday.  West history does not suggest Arabs grew on some type of tree.  Is this what you do when you can’t handle the truth?  Just invent a strawman?  What’s this “just like the Crusades” garbage?  What about the Conquest of Iberia and Sicily?

*Signature removed* Forum Rules

#43    ninjadude

ninjadude

    Seeker of truths

  • Member
  • 11,047 posts
  • Joined:11 Sep 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Illinois

  • "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

View Postand then, on 07 May 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

Thanks but perhaps you can show me where the other religions are doing anything other than playing defense these days?  And how a person as intelligent as yourself can continue to equate the damage being done in the world today with the sins of the past by other religions?  From an absolute standpoint of truth that encompasses all time and morality perhaps your point is valid.  But most of us have never been able to see where that point exists in the real world.

And then, most of the world belongs to religions that trace their theology back millenia. They read ancient scripture as the absolute word of God in their daily lives. They study and read about those who lived in those ancient times as a basis for their modern life. They cherish exploits, wars, martyrs, saints, prophets, etc that occured in those ancient times. Religion has stuggled with itself for all of that time. You expect Islam to just forget? They cannot forget history anymore than you can. In our "modern" world there are many places where religous groups, Christian and Islam, cannot forget past transgressions. They teach them to their children. Now we have a new paradigm. Conservative US Christians will teach their children to hate Islam because of 9/11. It just perpetuates the same thing.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#44    odas

odas

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,758 posts
  • Joined:13 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:20 PM

View PostMichaelW, on 07 May 2012 - 07:29 AM, said:



Actually, incorrect. Arabs are not Cannanites because they are do not exist. And even if the share genetic similarities, this does not mean they are the same. For one thing, Arabs are not natives of the land of Israel. They are natives of Arabia, hence why they are called Arabs.

It seems hypocritical that people like you go on and on about having "the land first". Tell me then, what do you say about the Berbers in North Africa? They had the land first, then the Arabs came and colonised their land and changed their ways of living. Do they deserve rights?
Incorrect. Caananites and palestines were semitic arabic people. Your poor judgement if you think that arab or caananit or palestin means right away being muslim.
On part two how should we realy call America or Australia? I mean the native population was robbed of their religion, freedom, dignity, name.....and not by muslims. Oh, I appologize, that is of course not true, never happened. The indians attacked the white people who were there already.......


#45    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 13,965 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:01 PM

View PostLeonardo, on 07 May 2012 - 12:34 PM, said:

Do you deny the position Israel has with respect it's current home in the Levant is, at least in part, based in religion? Do you deny that Israel's position regarding Jerusalem is, at least in part, also based in religion?

Do you deny this has relevance and impact today, and not just "in times past"?

You are intelligent enough to understand, even if your belief wants to blinker you from that understanding.
Both points absolutely are based in religion.  The Jews look upon the land as theirs just as the so called Palestinians do.  The Jews are trying to hold onto a piece of land as an eternal home for themselves that is roughly one thousandth the size of the Arab land surrounding it yet they still seem to be asking too much.  THIS is the point Leo.  Can you honestly say that the Arabs/Persians...MUSLIMS...will ever be willing to recognize the hated Jew on a piece of land of ANY size that was once a part of an Islamic Caliphate?  The Qur'an expressly forbids it.  No land once controlled by Islam shall ever be allowed to be controlled by another.  There is a HUGE number of adherents to Islam who believe enough in that admonition to teach their children of it's utmost importance.  This perpetuates a hatred down the centuries and the bill it seems is coming due in our time.  One of those unstoppable forces meeting immovable object kind of things.  I don't really believe there is a way to stop what's coming.  But to hear ad infinitum how Israel IS the blame and if only Israel would do the right thing...... the right thing, Leo is for Israel and all Israelis to die.  THAT is the goal of all who worship Allah and his prophet.
To reduce the situation to a mere religious disagreement or political struggle over pieces of land gives lie to the true nature of a conflict that is on track to cause a large portion of the world to burn one day.

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...





Also tagged with middle east

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users