Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pyramid-like UFO sighted over Ontario

A couple in Cambridge, Ontario photographed a strange object flying around cloud cover overhead.

A Cambridge, Ontario couple reports photographing an apparent Pyramid-like UFO moving rapidly over the city around a cloud cover on 3 May 2012 according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database. Cambridge is a Canadian city that is west of Toronto. The witness reports being called by her husband to look at apparent storm clouds.

A couple in Cambridge, Ontario photographed a strange object flying around cloud cover overhead.

ahhh some more pyrimid ufos, wish there were more pics.

these are some of the vids from past few years

Different view over the chinese power plant

lightning in this looks amazing and theres a pyramid amongst it.( apparently on the news in taiwan) Edited by Armchair Educated

just realised i can only put a certain amount of links up, this was the first ever pyramid ufo vid if im not mistaken. Edited by Armchair Educated

It's a Goa'uld ship

• Like 4

It looks like a UFO going into a wormhole. Hah.

Edited: Because I don't think like I should.

Edited by Ugly1

Ah is it crewed by Ancient Egyptians.

Ah is it crewed by Ancient Egyptians.

It's a Goa'uld ship

Why would parasitic aliens be in Canada?

send it to Fact or Faked! they'll figure it out! lol

MrBriefcase, I agree. Looks like a Goa'uld ship to me too. Now if we can just locate the Stargate... :-)

An interesting photograph.

I note that the photographer states:-

Quote.

“The trail behind the object would indicate that there was motion and I believe the object may have been flying too fast to see with the naked eye.”

The image does not really show any motion blurr so I find this explanation hard to believe unless the camera was set at an extremely fast exposure setting. The fairly low light due to the time (8pm) and the impending storm would suggest a slower exposure setting would be necessary. Actually, the 'trail' looks more like a shadow to me.

Other than that, I have no idea

:)

• Like 1

Did somebody see my Kite ? Its gone missing ! :cry:

In our age of mobile phones - and photos taken all over the globe,

why can't anyone come up with a sharp UFO / Alien :alien: picture?

:st

• Like 2

I'm skeptical. I note it is on a perfect bit of cloud to be 'Shopped in. We have clouds like that here, and they are very low flying. This thing might not be very high off the ground.

Not sure about the trailing effects.

Agree that there would be blurring if it was moving so far the human eye could not see it.

Mostly I think photoshop.

I think that there could be something to this story:!

There is nothing to the story. It is CGI, you can tell by the texture of the pyramid.

Not a good clear photo. Would have needed high speed film to have caught a object moving that fast on film. I tend to think fake.

Edited by wolfknight

I was a bit skeptical about this picture, however on UFO blogger they mentioned 3 other reports from the sw ontario region all with in 3 days. Personally living near by from where these reports are coming in, this is the most UFO action we have ever had. The next clear night I'll be lookin up :P

It's probably not a pyramid shape. Maybe a boomerang type shape. Although the trail looks kind of fake.

There is nothing to the story. It is CGI, you can tell by the texture of the pyramid.

Hey look another guy who knows everything.

Having been aboard a pyramid UFO many, many times, I can firmly state that it is not real...

• Like 1