Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bonjour

new member just joined

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

• "My name is Shosanna Dreyfus and THIS is the face... of Jewish vengeance!"

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:23 AM

Bonjour everyone!

I finally decided to create my own account here, but I have been visiting the site on and off for a couple of years now as a lurker.  I have found quite a number of the posts and subjects very interesting.  I have been particularly interested in things like the true crime section and urban legends (some of the threads like the spooky phone calls ones can be very eerie and fascinating) but I also like to read some of the ghost encounters and that sort of thing too.  I have always enjoyed hearing about the paranormal and unsolved mysteries and I used to enjoy (and be terrified by) the Arthur C. Clarke TV shows about such things when I saw them as a child.  I am open minded and still get the chills about such thing sometimes, but I've also learned to be skeptical over time and I enjoy the intelligent discussions on the board.

I probably won't be posting all that much because I'm not personally a magnet for the paranormal, thankfully tee hee!  And I probably don't have any greater insight into anything than a lot of what's already being said by others but I will comment if I have anything to say or offer and I may share a couple of spooky encounters a friend of mine has had.  In the meantime, I enjoy reading through some of the posts and threads on the site.

Au revoir, Shosanna.

"My name is Shosanna Dreyfus and THIS is the face... of Jewish vengeance!"
Shosanna will return in... Shosanna Kills... Shosanna Kills Again and... The Dreyfus Knight Rises!
Bridget Von Hammersmark will return in... The World Is Not Enough and... Quantum Of S.P.A.R.T.A.
Villain:  "Shosanna just sent me a text message!  It says I just *beep*ed with the wrong French girl!"

#2    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,899 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:58 AM

Welcome to UM Shosanna, I look forward to your reading about your friends' encounters :)

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#3    Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:26 AM

Thank you for the welcome, libstaK :tu:

Shosanna will return in... Shosanna Kills... Shosanna Kills Again and... The Dreyfus Knight Rises!
Bridget Von Hammersmark will return in... The World Is Not Enough and... Quantum Of S.P.A.R.T.A.
Villain:  "Shosanna just sent me a text message!  It says I just *beep*ed with the wrong French girl!"

#4    schizoidwoman

schizoidwoman

The roosting goose...

• 12,538 posts

• Much mischief is done by the misuse of mercury...

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

Bonjour to you!

#5    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,581 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:37 PM

Hello to you Shosanna. Welcome to UM :)

Edited by Still Waters, 06 May 2012 - 12:42 PM.

Posted Image

#6    Kaikou

Kaikou

The Akuma Plant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

• What If you could look right through the cracks....

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

Welcome to the forum, Looking forward to hearing about the encounters. Have fun. :tu:

#7    Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

Thank you to everyone for all the warm welcomes :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users