Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Challenge

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#1    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

• I can see it in their eyes, they've already died.

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:00 AM

Do you really believe that someone can look it to the future, specifically yours just be learning about your life? Why do you waste money on these people instead of taking charge of your own life? How do you bend the space time continuum and so casually glace in the future? I am a skeptic of such things, and am laying down a challenge with no reward other then the satisfaction of proving that you can bend space and time. I will give you some leeway and tell you SOME things if 'needed'

Tell me any major aspects of my life without me telling you anything about myself, any very near future aspects. Then, tell me how you got to know such things. I will lay down and accept that time has been distorted.

The internet is a series of tubes, and those tubes are full of cats.

#2    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,315 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

Just be aware, ZK, that a good cold-reader (or in this case, perhaps 'warm'..) can use some very clever trickery.  In particular, if you post elsewhere, even if under a completely different name and even if you have been very careful to segregate identities.. a scammer may be able to find a trail..

Just sayin..  B)

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#3    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:27 PM

I offered a challenge for remote viewing claiments on here, no one bothered to try in the end.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#4    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:32 AM

Haha, that awkward moment when photons are the only things in the universe that can distort time. I don't like scammers. You can give people hope without it being a false hope.

#5    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:09 AM

I will take your challenge and read you. I do not know you or will I try to find other posts from you. Future well I never claim I can see the future but I am a mind reader and I bet I can read yours. So if you are up to me reading your mind then respond back and I will do so. Thank you because I know for a fact there are good readers out there and I feel I am one. Plus I have many boards with great responses to what I am seeing and even on here I have many responses of helping people. Thanks ST

#6    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:10 AM

Mattshark you never asked me?

#7    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:56 AM

Challenge accepted. Give me a time and I'll be there, should we do it in private chat or on here?

#8    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,315 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:32 AM

Zara, may I strongly suggest this be done in the public forum, so that any attempts to cold-read be spotted?  If you do this in private, I suggest you acquaint yourself with cold-reading techniques.  May I offer:
http://rationalwiki....ki/Cold_reading
(a good introduction)
http://denisdutton.c...old_reading.htm
(heavy going but worth it)

Note that I'm not having a shot at you, Sensitivetouch.  Indeed I'll be absolutely delighted if you can come up with the goods.  But the problem is, some cold-readers don't actually realise they are doing it, and are genuinely convinced of their own abilities because what happens makes their clients, and them, believe that the reading is real and unbiased.  Some of these techniques are very subtle and may be done sub-consciously or initially accidentally...

Edited by Chrlzs, 08 May 2012 - 08:34 AM.

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#9    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:16 AM

Ok then. On here. I am aware of cold reading, I used to do it in a sort of way when I met new people (that is, judging who they are/type of person they are) by observing body language. It was interesting.

Anywho, tell me what you got.

#10    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:42 PM

I am excited to try. Remember I am attempting to read your mind. So what I will hear and see should have a direct connect with you, either past or present. I often wonder if some people want it so bad they make it work but then the names the places come from somewhere and when they match I feel good and so do they. I will try to do it at the same time I am in Michigan. I can do this late at night when I have peace and quite if that works with you. Thanks

#11    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:28 PM

You know what bugs me is we meaning and they know who I am talking about. We read people day and night and we do not get paid.  To help if we can. This stuff we do takes time and energy and sleepless nights for what? Then some young person wants to challemge us. At first I have no problems but now I do , I let down people who has been for me. And I am sorry to them. All we do is offer what we see and here. Most people are in how we do it. And it is sad after hundreds to thousands of reads we still have to prove. Not anymore. I wish luck. Thanks Rick Waid

Edited by sensitive touch, 08 May 2012 - 07:30 PM.

#12    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:25 PM

I suspect the OP is wanting to use other people to validate the existence of something rather than do the work themselves. A lot of people are like that and look to outer, external things, other people to sort their beliefs out instead of do the ground work themselves. They make challenges with little respect as their is an air of "entertain me", show me how ridiculous you are not, and on the premise you can actually appeal me, I may give you the benefit of the doubt and then you are useful to me. This kind of attitude I can't stand, and it's not about science, not if you are on a site anyway trying to set up poxy  challenges. The lack of people coming forward to accept said challenges is more about the fact that most have been tested and played the game of jumping  hoops one too many times. I don't speak for all, but for myself and those who i can count on 2 fingers who I trust.

Sounds balshy? heh it's just the other side of the coin, the counter balance for the amount of disrespect readers, mediums, psychics get in general. Too many people (not all) are super happy to generalise and paint all with one brush when it comes to something like this.  It doesn't matter if we pass their tests, it may make them more open minded for a while, but if a person has doubt and they are seeking everywhere but themselves to understand, then they are always going to feel a disconnect from understanding the elements of a connected  awareness and consciousness that makes all this possible.

Those still performing for party tricks for those who want entertainment, are both the same in serving each other a common ego trip. Harsh to say, but i went through it so I know all to well, I know of others who went through it too, and there comes a time when it just doesn't matter or become important any more to prove yourself to others that way or be centre of the party/limelight.

I work with those who really need the help and its not my ego judging or driving what i do any more, but my guides and higher self. In my experience this is also where the good geniuan readers end up, there is something called a spiritual journey or development that goes hand in hand with all this and it can be life changing, how can it not be ?

Working with multi perspectives and using that part of your soul and consciousness changes a person from their egotist, materialistic self. Others may achieve it in other fields by becoming dedicated to their true talents and creativity, but it's a path, a journey none the less, which is transforming beyond the materialistic comprehension. So if you don't 'get this', and can't 'respect this' view then just accept it's something different than what you know, but not impossible. So do not shun it. It doesn't hurt who you are shunning, just your own self awareness.

No one here has to prove or justify themselves to the ego desires from those who have not walked the same path. Alternatively the ones which give this field a bad name are walking a different path. Do people wish to stop and understand this? mostly not, but i will say what i think any way even if i it falls on deaf ears.

When  i said earlier that everyone goes thru this ego stage, it's part of learning, but it is in my opinion a junction one comes to whether they chose the non ego way or the ego self serving way.  The ones who get greedy and self interested and are fueld by the fame game are simply allowing themselves to be exploited by those who want to control them (various agencies who employ their services) or be entertained. It's like exploitation meeting exploitation, the relationship is balanced of one serving the other in the game of self service. These people do not make it all happen by themselves, they get involved with the wrong sort who are ready to exploit them for their own ends and so on. You can guarantee that those who exploit are always being exploited by something bigger and better than them too. It's the nature of that path and that game.  It's no different to other shady business practises that you get in all walks of life. It's nothing more or nothing less, people either grow up to be self serving or not and it is that which dictates eventually their every motive and agenda.  /rant.

There is a good search function on this site, if you are curious to see how well a reader has done and if you like their style then i suggest that's probably the best way to further inform yourself.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 08 May 2012 - 08:35 PM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#13    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

:clap:   :clap:   :clap: YAYAYYAYAA!!!!!!!!!!!! bLu3 you said that great!!! So well done!!! And ST, I appaud you, I know how talented you are, very!! You don't have to prove it time and time again.... :tu:

#14    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:33 AM

Hi Hatch, nice to hear from you again.

#15    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,789 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:07 AM

Conversely, how would we know that the responses from the person being read are honest, and not fabricated in order to provide support for their argument/challenge? I've done readings where people absolutely denied circumstances or information that I delivered, then later talked to me about it as if they had never denied it. I'm not saying the OP is dishonest, just that it is fair to be sceptical of both parties and that we are all subject to influences of which we are sometimes unaware of. Re: readings, I always say take what you want, and leave the rest; it may not have any value to you at all. I just give the message and let it go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users