Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Bitterroot Footage

bitterroot strange footage

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#16    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,464 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:29 AM

I agree.  Might be fun ti see where thy go with it.

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

#17    Matt121

Matt121

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:31 AM

It feels like another Gabel film in the making hasn't anyone learned from that hoax?

#18    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 317 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:05 PM

That was a waste of 4:51. Nothing interesting happened.

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#19    MetallicBlood

MetallicBlood

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

• You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:03 AM

Clearly a fake stunt, but at least it was an entertaining one.

I know that this couldn't have been real because there is no way that you could walk around holding an 8MM camera without someone hearing you, and the omnimus "ambient" soundtrack just makes it more obvious, but yeah.

She stands out in a crowd, she thinks out loud to save her breath, with a portrait of her parents death.

#20    HollyDolly

HollyDolly

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:35 PM

Well, I'll just have to watch it over at the library.Just thought i'd check in before i go to lunch.The photos certainly look old, like from the 1900s.
However to see if they are authentic, one would need to go to  maybe a film expert  like Kodak or some university to have them analyzied
for the age.Will have to wait till i can view the film,to see what they did,if it is a student film.
The one photo of the figure looks like it was taken at some old ruined house or building.The kitchen scene with the body wrapped in chains looks old.The lineoleum flooring and kitchen table date to around that era.From the title Bitteroot thought it was about some wise woman in  Appalachia who went around collecting roots to sell for a living.Many people in the hills  gathered sassafrass,wild ginsing,and other plants and herbs for medical houses back in the day.

#21    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:25 AM

Michigan Dogman anyone?

Though the guys that did that did make it look like a authentic home movie.. riding bikes.. chopping wood.. etc.. that one 'nearly' had me

#22    djdarkx

djdarkx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:07 AM

Anyone notice the photos appeared to be stills from the film?

#23    Javid86

Javid86

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

Pretty creepy stuff but thats the problem. Whoever filmed this was obviously trying to make something creepy.

The mediator between the mind and hands must be the heart.

#24    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 12,924 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:27 PM

Post deleted.

Edited by Sakari, 20 May 2012 - 05:29 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#25    paranormalguy

paranormalguy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:04 PM

View PostJavid86, on 20 May 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

Pretty creepy stuff but thats the problem. Whoever filmed this was obviously trying to make something creepy.
I noticed that too. Lots of random shots of trees, door frames, skylines etc. mixed in there. Some with wierd and akward angles that seem forced. This film seems to have a very obvious, defined and over done style. Doesn't seem legit in the slightest. At some points the camera-person is at 90 degrees to the hooded figure. If not for the hood on it's head, peripheral vision would give the person away.

#26    Erowin

Erowin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

• This is incredibly silly!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:13 AM

So..... that was what, a wizard? Well, I guess witch was taken already but it should be fun to have another Blair Witch Project-esque movie. Its really well done, though I hope they dont expect people to think this serious. Waaaaaaay too many things wrong with it. But hey, a scary movie about a wizard whos a single father making ends meet in the severed heads business while being stalked by a guy with a camera who breaks into his humble home... should be fun! ;)

#27    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:37 AM

Naaaaw, it's home movies of Darth Sidious before he got into politics.

#28    TheHalfBloodPrincess

TheHalfBloodPrincess

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

Clearly, the hooded figure was Lord Voldemort and the head at the end was just some filthy Mudblood.

#29    Grimm24

Grimm24

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• The World is Indeed Comic but the Joke is on Mankind - H.P. Lovecraft

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:03 PM

lost my interest lol

EXODUS-INSANUS-NOCTURNAS

#30    Art Vandarley

Art Vandarley

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:19 PM

I think the video clip is awesome. What I found quiet disturbing was the sound. Why in the world would anybody who just disovered such a video add this music to the movie. I really like this, I do, and I don't think this is a real footage, but I like the idea.

Also tagged with bitterroot, strange, footage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users