Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Bitterroot Footage

bitterroot strange footage

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:55 AM

fake as hell :td:

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#47    Nyarlathothep

Nyarlathothep

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:09 AM

Yeah, nice idea, but the footage sucked.
There was nothing eerie about it and the head in the end ruined it completly.

After that i watched the boy without skin video, that was scary, to see
how much agony and suffering some people have to endure in life...

#48    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:11 PM

Crass.

Thanks,

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#49    sigsig

sigsig

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

I've been looking into it and here are some things I found:
1. The chair that the hooded figure sits in has an 8 pointed star cut-out. The eight pointed star is a symbol of chaos magic, which apparently isn't as sinister as it sounds. Rather, chaos magic holds the belief that all schools of witchcraft may be used together, "abused," as it was said by a user I found. I guess this is supposed to imply that schools of magic are separate entities and should be treated as such? Who knows.
2. 8mm film was first produced in the early '30s, as were baby incubators (aka NICU, seen ~2:50). However, the NICU depicted is clearly a model from much later, due to the facts that the plastic (I assume) wraps around the entire casing of the child, and the arm-hole things on each side. Previously, NICUs had doors. The other thing that interests me about the incubator is that they are very expensive and hard to acquire outside of a hospital setting. This information doesn't really make sense, considering the humbleness of the small cottage.
3. Although there is speculation about what's in the bag at the end, it looks less like a head and more like a dead rat or just some long hair. The bag is not shaped like a head to begin with.
4. People keep talking about how the cameraman runs away at the end; you do not KNOW that he is running AWAY. He could be running towards something, or perhaps he/she is trying to catch up with the hooded figure who, obviously, knows he/she is being filmed. Otherwise there would be some conflict between the two.
5. Bitterroot National Forrest is in Montana and Idaho. And from what I can tell, it's pretty mountainous (unlike the landscape of the video). Additionally, it seems to be a coniferous forrest, also unlike the landscape of the video. Now, this could mean that it's all bull**** or that there exists another place called Bitterroot.

I'm not saying it's fake, I'm just looking at the facts. I personally think it'd be way cooler if it was real. DUH

Please correct me if any of the info I provided was incorrect/inaccurate.

#50    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 24 May 2012 - 01:37 AM, said:

Naaaaw, it's home movies of Darth Sidious before he got into politics.
This made me laugh my ass off so hard!

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#51    GPAW

GPAW

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• What ever is fine with you, suits me plum to death.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:48 AM

Wasted five minutes out of my life watching this clip.

Also tagged with bitterroot, strange, footage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users