Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Out of place dreams?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Koreyomg

Koreyomg

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

• Reality is not real. The only thing known is your existence in that nothing is ever truly known. -korey

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:19 AM

So lately I have had some weird dreams.

First, I work overnight from my house and I decided to sleep during my lunch. I remember sleeping and seeing nothing. Like just a black dream. Then all of a sudden I was more awake. I remember I  could see my surroundings, in fact I saw myself from above sleeping on the couch. And a man like monkey laid on the couch next to me and whispered in my ear. I did not understand what he was saying. It was like a different language (not monkey language lol). And I had this feeling as if my brain was actually registering the words, like a weird sensation in my head. Then he put his hands on my sides and made a motion with them. I had this weird tickling feeling but it wasn't a feeling I have ever had before nor could I replicate. It was very weird. Also I might have been in like a sleep paralysis state because I remember having that feeling of not being able to move, Then my alarm went off and I woke up. I had a feeling as though I was visited by something.

The weirdest part is afterwards I fell back asleep and immediately heard this loud scream, and it sounded like a monkey. I thought maybe it is my brain telling me I need to go back to work. So I did. Then later I was downstairs getting a drink, I went to the cabinet to get a snack and I heard it again. It was like the kind of scream where you know its there but you cant tell which direction its coming from. So I shut the cabinet and went back to work.

The second time was last night. I was dead asleep. I remember dreaming of a slide similar to a water slide from my childhood. I was at the top and the last thing I remember was a boy going down backwards. I grabbed him by his feet and pulled him back up. Then I started kissing him xP.. I am not sure how it transitioned but at some point I started getting pulled into the slide. I looked in and saw a black figure with white indian tribal painting pulling me down. I immediately had a feeling that this was not part of my dream, It was out of place. I knew that my imagination did not dream it up. I knew I was dreaming and had to wake up because I had this intuition or fear that I would die in real life if I went with him. So I pulled away and struggled but it kept pulling me down. I never actually left the top, just got pulled into the slide somewhat. I managed to look away to the outside of the slide and that made it easier to pull away. But for some reason I could not wake myself up. So as a last resort I inhaled deeply and I got myself to open my eyes and wake up.

I feel as though I should have went with him to see what it lead to, maybe some answers. Who knows.  

Thought maybe someone can extrapolate on these dreams for me.

#2    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

You were visited by a guide... And you are beginning to become aware of shadow. Don't be surprised if your experiences start to increase. Try to remain calm when things happen and take an observers perspective.

If you need help or want to talk feel free to pm me.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#3    Mantis914

Mantis914

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

• You have shown me a strange image, and they are strange prisoners. Plato

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:24 PM

That's very odd, you mention screaming.  I will relate this story to you.  My brother used to own a black leather sleeper sectional couch and every time I would go to visit him and sleep on that accursed couch, I would hear like a cat screaming right by my ear usually in the middle of the night.  One time, I woke up with scratches also but I could've done that myself fighting in my sleep because I would wake up in different positions.  I know I would be awake when I would hear the scream though because it scared the crap out of me and I would hear the usual sounds in the room after the scream like the clock ticking and furniture settling.  It always happened when I was most at rest too and would bristle the hair on end each time.
I'm not saying my brother's house was haunted or even the couch but I know what I heard...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users