Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 2 votes

Contactee says he met with creators of Humans

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#16    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

• Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:46 PM

Well, the next time he talks with them, have him tell them to fire the guys that did the knees and lower back.

#17    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,460 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:58 PM

And whoever's idea it was for the waste desposal system, it's terribly undignified.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#18    Gorff

Gorff

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:43 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 May 2012 - 10:22 PM, said:

I beg your pardon.

You most certainly do not have access to actual writings that prove Pre-Egyptian genetic engineering at all. I am calling Shenanigans on that one. Going to get my broom now.

How do you find humans do not "fit in" we are the apex predator!!! The Great Apes are an extensive line.

And on a suicidal path? Good God man, what on earth are your prattling on about now? We have reached for the heavens, we sent out a record of human existence that has now left the solar system, I could not think what else comes closer to immortality!

Your "understanding" is fatally flawed. I will leave the face palm's for all the other posters, I imagine you will get a few.

Could not of said it better myself, Nothing more to say about this thread is there really! :tu:

Edited by Gorff, 11 May 2012 - 10:44 PM.

#19    Seafoam

Seafoam

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:30 AM

Good Lord it takes forever for him to get his point across!  Actually, I don't think he ever DID get his point across!  He spent 22 minutes saying over and over what a basic, normal guy is, how unafraid he was.  Just tell us what happened for crying out loud!

#20    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:48 AM

View PostSeafoam, on 12 May 2012 - 04:30 AM, said:

Good Lord it takes forever for him to get his point across!  Actually, I don't think he ever DID get his point across!  He spent 22 minutes saying over and over what a basic, normal guy is, how unafraid he was.  Just tell us what happened for crying out loud!
Are you unfamiliar with typical "contactee" mannerisms?

#21    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,984 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:50 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 11 May 2012 - 09:58 PM, said:

And whoever's idea it was for the waste desposal system, it's terribly undignified.

I like Dr. Tyson's outlook on it. Eating, drinking and breathing all through the same hole which guarantees a percentage of the population will choke and die every year....yeah, brilliant design.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#22    Seafoam

Seafoam

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:09 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 12 May 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

Are you unfamiliar with typical "contactee" mannerisms?

I suppose I'm not familiar with contactee mannerisms.  Can you explain please?

#23    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:19 PM

View PostSeafoam, on 12 May 2012 - 07:09 PM, said:

I suppose I'm not familiar with contactee mannerisms.  Can you explain please?
What is to explain?  You've already witnessed some of them.  Stick around and you're bound to witness more.

Cheers.

#24    Seafoam

Seafoam

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:43 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 12 May 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

What is to explain?  You've already witnessed some of them.  Stick around and you're bound to witness more.

Cheers.

I've read and watched countless interviews with contactees over the past 20-30 years.  I've rarely seen someone take forever to get their point across.  Yes, they want to emphasize the fact that this event changed them profoundly.  They were normal, everyday individuals until this happened.  That is to be expected.  However, in this persons case, he spent 22 minutes saying nothing of importance.  He never explained what happened that night.  Most contactees will take you step by step through their experience.  I was very interested to hear what happened but found myself getting more and more irritated by his floundering.  If he wants to get his message out to the world, then he should tell it!

#25    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

Got it.  Cheers.

#26    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,231 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:58 PM

Good thing time is curved !

This is a Work in Progress!

#27    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:04 PM

I think the guy seems quite genuine in believing in the content of the message he's been 'given'. (I watched the first three minutes and then skipped on to the 17th)

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#28    jacksonsmith

jacksonsmith

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:13 AM

Looks like theres a part 2 for those interested

#29    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

He seems like a nice guy and he seems convinced that he is delivering a very real and important message.

He says to start worrying when the current Pope is replaced.  Considering that Benedict XVI is 85 years old, we may not have long to wait for whatever he says is coming.

#30    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

Thank you for posting part 2. I'm impressed with this guy. (Now I have to go back and watch the chunk of part 1 that I skipped over!). I think his message is very genuine but I'm afraid the number of people who will actually act on it will be negligible ....... why? because it's too much like hard work. Many people can't even be bothered to put in the work to raise their own children properly!

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users