Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

US Military's "Total War" Against Islam

• Please log in to reply
469 replies to this topic

#466    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,974 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:12 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 01 June 2012 - 12:58 PM, said:

You were not defending yourself AND THEN, you were defending a preposterous idea, a crazy and unfounded notion.

It's an impossible mission, attempting to defend the indefensible, and one must expect to take some fire in the process.
I guess I associate myself so deeply with the logic of it that it seems like defending myself.  Either way...I don't care to re open it.  Everyone had their say and it was generally respectful.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#467    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

Logic?

Superstition and fear are rather the opposite of logic.

It's more "dogma" of it than 'logic' of it.

#468    WilliamW

WilliamW

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Heal The Beast

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:56 PM

Posted ImageWilliamW, on 01 June 2012 - 06:27 AM, said:

Exactly! All great nations are warrior nations.  That is how nations thrive; how civilization advances.  We *ARE* the new Romans.  That was evident early on in our history.  “Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.”Exactly!

View PostLeonardo, on 01 June 2012 - 05:31 AM, said:

Your definition of 'great' is obviously very different from my own. 'Great' is not synonymous with 'militarily powerful', although I concede that is the definition commonly used by those who consider 'greatness' to be the outward expression of aggression.

Leonardo ~ I was quoting member Raven Hawk :unsure2:

#469    WilliamW

WilliamW

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Heal The Beast

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:59 PM

View Postand then, on 01 June 2012 - 02:08 AM, said:

You know, WW, I think of myself as a person of average intellect.  Nothing special to be sure but able to follow a logical sequence and discern the meaning from most of what is shared here by people posting on UM..... until you.  I have to admit that with you most of what you post goes completely over my head.  It's just baffling to me.  It's a grouping of sentences that often don't lead anywhere.  Now I'm sure the problem is ME but I had to mention it because frankly it's frustrating to me.

Ah well - it is just one of those things 'and then'.  Most individuals 'get me'.  If you need clarification just ask. :)

#470    Chooky88

Chooky88

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:41 AM

View PostStellar, on 11 May 2012 - 05:41 PM, said:

I believe it was the Nazis that generalized an entire group of people based on their descent and claimed them to be a threat to their way of life... thus justifying their genocide.

Islam isn't racist, they will take anyone, unless your a jew.

And Islam demonises all Christians and people who are of Jewish decent of follow Judiaiusm. I coudn't care less what Muslims or Christians did in ancient history. I just with the Allah followers would leave the rest of us alone. Start tomorrow and all will be forgiven, follow your god, just don't try to kill me because I don't follow Allah.

Until that happy day comes along, they are at war with us so we should fight back.

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By and then in and then's Blog, on 11 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

Leonardo would you martyr yourself for any cause? Is there a situation that could arise in your life that would be so anathema to your beliefs that you would take any step you had to in response? This war we are engaged in is...

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users