Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I am a contactee

Hi everyone. I am new here. As the title says, i am a contactee and have on going daily communication with aliens. They are with me everywhere I go. This may seem strange but the circumstance is exceptional. It is part of my job to be talking to them all the time.

They told me alot of things that the general population shouldn't know, like the fact that they control everything and have complete surveilance over the entire world. The reason is that we are their creation and we are part of a larger project that is going to affect planets other than our own. This stuff is top secret but they have no problem in me going around the internet and telling a handful of people that are probably not going to believe me anyways.

I have alot to share, to much to explain in a single thread. You can find detailed explanations of everything i know and experience on my blog http://goddamnaliens.wordpress.com/

I would like to hear your opinions about all this and whether you can even believe it. Comments and criticisms are welcome.

Hi everyone. I am new here. As the title says, i am a contactee and have on going daily communication with aliens. They are with me everywhere I go. This may seem strange but the circumstance is exceptional. It is part of my job to be talking to them all the time.

They told me alot of things that the general population shouldn't know, like the fact that they control everything and have complete surveilance over the entire world. The reason is that we are their creation and we are part of a larger project that is going to affect planets other than our own. This stuff is top secret but they have no problem in me going around the internet and telling a handful of people that are probably not going to believe me anyways.

I have alot to share, to much to explain in a single thread. You can find detailed explanations of everything i know and experience on my blog http://goddamnaliens.wordpress.com/

I would like to hear your opinions about all this and whether you can even believe it. Comments and criticisms are welcome.

Would it be too much to ask if you could prove any of this..... or at least show us some of the things that made you believe that ET is contacting you.

Also, next time you talk to them maybe you could ask them some of these questions?

Assuming a super-high-technology civilization is interacting with our own, what sorts of knowledge might be imparted? What sort of information could be explained by alien contact and in no other way?

GEOPHYSICS

What are the electromagnetic signatures of rock under extreme tension? That is, how can earthquakes be predicted?

When and where will the next major Earthquake strike?

When will Earth's next magnetic polarity reversal occur?

MATHEMATICS

Provide a short proof of Fermat's Last Theorem.

Develop a rational expression for computing pi.

EXOBIOLOGY

Explain the dominant "left-handedness" of Earth's organic compounds, and compare these to samples from other biospheres.

METALLURGY

Describe the most promising crystallization techniques for zero-G factories.

Provide guidance to achieve room-temperature superconductivity.

METEOROLOGY

Describe the proper chemical species for clearing CFCs out of the upper atmosphere, where they are attacking the ozone layer.

How can jet streams, hurricanes, and El Nino be artificially steered?

How do you kill a tornado?

NUCLEAR PHYSICS

What is the atomic number of the first stable trans-uranic element (some people already claim it will be 115)?

What's the trick to building a workable neutrino telescope?

MATERIALS

How can metallic hydrogen be created, and then preserved at low pressure?

What's going to be the most valuable but as yet unknown application of recently discovered carbon buckminsterfullerenes ("Bucky Balls")?

http://www.jamesober...8quest_ufo.html

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 5

Sorry, I know I shouldn't ask this, but.....

Do you have evidences that you have daily communication with Aliens ?? Because seriously anybody can create such a story. When you make this kind of amazing claims people will expect you to show some evidences, we have seen plenty of frauds and liars on this forum. So what do you have ??

• Like 1

First I must say welcome to UM.

It would be nice if you could give us some sort of evidence.

I realized this issue would arise at some point. My relationship with the aliens is suppose to be unverfiable because, incase I do get heard by the mainstream media, my claims should be met with skepticism. I do not have proof that the entities i communicate with are in fact aliens, but i do have proof such as medical records of some of the events that occured in some of my stories with the aliens. It is not evidence. But i am really not suppose to have evidence. The facts I am telling you are secret. All i have is my word and the hope that you will take it.

I know they are aliens because they made unexplainable things happen around me, and could only be explained by the fact that it is done with highly advanced technology and having total control over everything around me. The only other possible explanation is ghosts and faries and all that other super natural nonsense, but i dont believe those and they have told me themselves that they achieve everything with technology.

If you want me to ask them complicated questions that only an advanced alien race would know, i am afraid that is not going to be an option. My commuincation with them is on the we-talk-about-only-the-things-they-want-to-talk-about basis. I have wanted to ask them alot of things myself but they dont respond to questions not related to the topics they raised at the moment. Everything i know is only by their kindness for sharing information with me. They have told me quite a few things, which you can read about on my blog.

So what im saying is, all i have is some information and a crazy story. And you can take it how ever you like. Just know that you have been told these things before and you heard by me first.

I'd love to hear about the unexplainable things they've made happen around you.

Your a nut. Get help quick. Good luck.

• Like 3

That's it !?

Sorry, but that's really weak. You come here, make these unbelievable claims and you don't even answer DBunker's questions.

You just wrote "I do not have proof that the entities i communicate with are in fact aliens", when you clearly stated in your opening post that you have "daily communication with aliens". They're aliens or not ?? If you don't even know that they are aliens or not then what's the whole point of your blog and this thread ??

My opinion: You're living in a fantasy world. No disrespect, I have read your blog, and we have seen your "kind" before. A lot of unbelievable claims, sensational stories but yet not a single piece of evidence, nothing. I'm sick of it, seriously, it's always the same old stories, been like that for decades now.

Nothing personal against you, no disrespect, but we have seen your type before.

Edited by JonathanVonErich
  • Like 2

Imagine what you could achieve with a mind like that..

If you are looking for evidence then you are never going to find it. From ANYONE. Anyone that says they have evidence are not actually holding meaningful evidence. They have made every possible step to never be detected. Also every single ufo footage you see is fake or not really a ufo. There is no way anyone would ever have evidence for their existance.

And im sorry, i mistyped what i said. I ment to say I dont have evidence im actually talking to aliens, not that i i have no evidence they are aliens. I know for certain they are aliens and is always assumed in our communication and they said themselves they are aliens.

And I am also sorry i cant answer DBunker's questions, if he asked questions about the things they told me i would answer. Talking to these aliens doesnt come with alot of privilges.

Do you actually hear them? Or is it more like you just get these "automatic" thoughts that "don't feel like they're yours"? If you hear them, what do their voices sound like?

I'm sure if I sat in a room and gave my full attention and truely believed my mind would hear aliens as well

• Like 1

I realized this issue would arise at some point. My relationship with the aliens is suppose to be unverfiable because, incase I do get heard by the mainstream media, my claims should be met with skepticism. I do not have proof that the entities i communicate with are in fact aliens, but i do have proof such as medical records of some of the events that occured in some of my stories with the aliens. It is not evidence. But i am really not suppose to have evidence. The facts I am telling you are secret. All i have is my word and the hope that you will take it.

I know they are aliens because they made unexplainable things happen around me, and could only be explained by the fact that it is done with highly advanced technology and having total control over everything around me. The only other possible explanation is ghosts and faries and all that other super natural nonsense, but i dont believe those and they have told me themselves that they achieve everything with technology.

If you want me to ask them complicated questions that only an advanced alien race would know, i am afraid that is not going to be an option. My commuincation with them is on the we-talk-about-only-the-things-they-want-to-talk-about basis. I have wanted to ask them alot of things myself but they dont respond to questions not related to the topics they raised at the moment. Everything i know is only by their kindness for sharing information with me. They have told me quite a few things, which you can read about on my blog.

So what im saying is, all i have is some information and a crazy story. And you can take it how ever you like. Just know that you have been told these things before and you heard by me first.

Hello and welcome to UM.

I'm going to assume for the moment that you aren't just trying to play some kind of joke on everyone here and that you are being sincere.

I think you may want to consider other alternative explanations for this instead of limiting your possibilities to 'aliens' or 'faeries.' Have you spoken about any of this with any medical professionals?

• Like 3

Do you actually hear them? Or is it more like you just get these "automatic" thoughts that "don't feel like they're yours"? If you hear them, what do their voices sound like?

I explain how the telepathy works here. I normally dont hear voices, only when they wish to make voice effects to completement their communication which is rarely. Its hard to describe but you just know when the thought is not your own.

Hello and welcome to UM.

I'm going to assume for the moment that you aren't just trying to play some kind of joke on everyone here and that you are being sincere.

I think you may want to consider other alternative explanations for this instead of limiting your possibilities to 'aliens' or 'faeries.' Have you spoken about any of this with any medical professionals?

I have infact talked to a psychiatrist and he says it sounds like symptoms of paranoid schizophrenic, but when i asked him what if someone was really telepathically communicating with aliens and he said that according to his proffession he would have to diagnose it as paranoid schizophrenic, no questions asked.

I have infact talked to a psychiatrist and he says it sounds like symptoms of paranoid schizophrenic, but when i asked him what if someone was really telepathically communicating with aliens and he said that according to his proffession he would have to diagnose it as paranoid schizophrenic, no questions asked.

I would have to agree with him if the person was unable to provide any kind of proof, which you apparently cannot. I posted this link on the previous page at about the same time you were responding, but just in case you missed it I'll post it again here. Please read this.

If you are being sincere, it is important to realize that we are talking about your general well being here. It is something that should be taken seriously and not simply ignored.

I can understand how you would rather believe that aliens are contacting you than being schizo..... Being really special VS mentaly ill.

I know what I would choose.

Edited by DBunker

I strongly suggest that you read this.

I have addressed several times on my blog the possibility of schizophrenia. But its just too many things that happened in the physical world that had nothing to do with how my mind interpreted it.

And to Toadie's comment, no you would not infact start hearing voices for no reason unless you had a medical condition or that you were infact telepathically communicating.

Man, this site is brutal. I wanna see you be in my shoes, given that what i say is real. There is absolutely no way you could inform people of the secrets you found.

I have addressed several times on my blog the possibility of schizophrenia. But its just too many things that happened in the physical world that had nothing to do with how my mind interpreted it.

Any examples?

The suspense is killin' me ~ ~ ~ Out of a couple of billion souls on planet Earth, why were YOU chosen to be the ear-piece? Are there others like you? Why are the 'aliens' confiding in you and entrusting you with trade secrets? Why aren't they also using you as a mouth piece to get the word out?

Somethin' ain't right here.

• Like 1

The suspense is killin' me ~ ~ ~ Out of a couple of billion souls on planet Earth, why were YOU chosen to be the ear-piece? Are there others like you? Why are the 'aliens' confiding in you and entrusting you with trade secrets? Why aren't they also using you as a mouth piece to get the word out?

Maybe they're excited about their plans and want someone to talk to but need to be careful so their beans aren't spilled to the general population? :w00t:

Man, this site is brutal. I wanna see you be in my shoes, given that what i say is real. There is absolutely no way you could inform people of the secrets you found.

Sorry if we were a little rude, but you need to understand that this forum is full of people who wants to find the truth, and to find the truth we need evidences, not just a blog featuring a bunch of sensational stories. You need to understand that over the years we have seen plenty of frauds and liars, people who came here and made unbelievable and sensational claims and played with people's mind.

I mean if you want to find other people who ( allegedly ) are living what you are living right now, if you want to find comfort and people telling you that "you're not alone and everything will be ok" then I suggest to you to go on one of the many forums dedicated 100% for people like you, forums who believe 100% in contacts with alien. Sorry my friend, we're not here to kiss your boots and most of us won't believe your story without having real evidences, creating such stories is the easiest thing in the world.

Here most people wants to find the truth, and to find the truth we must ask the difficult questions, and ask for evidences.

Good luck to you.

Edited by JonathanVonErich
  • Like 4

I explained it abit here, it could basically be anyone, i have no special qualities, and they have told me of others that are in the same situation as me. Basically we are mouth-piece to an alien audience but not on earth, on earth noone is suppose to believe you. I was hoping it wasnt going to be like that but i guess its true.

Edited by XnY