Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 7 votes

[Archived] YOU are BANNED! (Part 2)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10939 replies to this topic

#2521    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

banned because you are no lady ! you're like a sister to me ! ..

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#2522    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

Banned for thinking it's okay to push sisters around.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#2523    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

banned for thinking otheriwse :P

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#2524    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

Banned for thinking at all.

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Donnie Darko did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

#2525    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,688 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

Banned for having an Octopus on your head...wait...you've already been banned for that...banned for pushing knives into a vein, standing in the darkness of my living room, and turning the door knob with two fingers, for laughing at me one more time, for fixing this on your own.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#2526    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

Banned for I know better than to push knives anywhere. That way knife might get stuck and then it would either be useless either you'd have to retrieve it in far too graphic to be described way.

Posted Image

#2527    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

Banned for being afraid of graphic descriptions! ................................ as if!

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#2528    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,688 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

Banned for using an illegal number of dots...three are permissable...anymore than that is a bannable offense...live it...learn it...love it!

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#2529    susieice

susieice

December's Child

• 11,040 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

Banned for determining the number of dots a person can use to express a point or a pause in thought.
.................................................................................................................................................................

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen."  Eden Phillpotts

Opponere draconem est prehendere vitam

"I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." Arthur C. Clarke

#2530    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,912 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

Banned for challenging and flouting the sacred rules of symbol use in the banned thread...

Please see OverSword for a full list of allowed symbol usage and limits, he also has the rules on acceptable 'smiley' use too.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#2531    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

Banned for not keeping your dinosaur(?) on a leash.

#2532    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,912 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

Banned for not recognising a "Photoshop Raptor" ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb, 25 November 2012 - 12:24 AM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#2533    susieice

susieice

December's Child

• 11,040 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

Banned for panicking that poor little green guy with the yellow eyes. He could have jaundice and isn't feeling well in the first place.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen."  Eden Phillpotts

Opponere draconem est prehendere vitam

"I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." Arthur C. Clarke

#2534    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

Banned for maybe that’s the sign of health for aliens of that particular race. Like rosy cheeks in humans are sign of looming heart attack, no, I meant to say rosacea, no, damn it, I mean high blood pressure, Jesus... all right, I give up, he’s about to croak from alien jaundice. Banned for not finding gentler way to tell him that.

Posted Image

#2535    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

Banned for 'Pot, kettle, black'(God I love using that phrase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P ). How many times have I berated you for being unnecessarily blunt? Hm??