Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 7 votes

[Archived] YOU are BANNED! (Part 2)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10939 replies to this topic

#4141    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,992 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

Banned for not using Ray-Bans.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#4142    Wolfpower

Wolfpower

Alpha

• 2,577 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

Banned for gramma bans

Death borders upon our birth,
and our cradle stands in the grave.
Our birth is nothing but our death begun.
--Bishop Hall

Posted Image

#4143    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,615 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

Banned for weird typo.

I am a mormon.  If I don't use mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you.

#4144    Rocketgirl

Rocketgirl

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:53 AM

Banned for pointing out someone else's weirdness.

"I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
-Rocketgirl

"Try to change the world for the better, if you fail keep trying. Always aim for that impact of change in a positive way."
-Rocketgirl

#4145    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,615 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:18 AM

Banned for talking about youself.

There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you.

#4146    Rocketgirl

Rocketgirl

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:38 AM

Banned for not figuring out sooner that I am weird.

"I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
-Rocketgirl

"Try to change the world for the better, if you fail keep trying. Always aim for that impact of change in a positive way."
-Rocketgirl

#4147    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,992 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

Banned for the 'weird' don't actually realise they are weird, where as those who claim to be weird by their own diagnosis are usually just attention seekers...

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#4148    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,615 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:09 AM

Banned for being an attention seeker.

#4149    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

Banned for not giving him enough attention.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#4150    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,992 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:31 PM

Banned for distracting me with yo' fine ass and making me crash my car while driving in London.

#4151    Rocketgirl

Rocketgirl

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:34 PM

Banned for looking at her instead of the road.

-Rocketgirl

-Rocketgirl

#4152    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,992 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

Banned for being b****y. ;)

#4153    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

Banned for: what have you done with Blue Star?

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#4154    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,992 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

Banned for inducing a Bond Villain laugh...

Mwahh mwahh mwahhhhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhh!!!

#4155    sarah_444

sarah_444

Poltergeist

• 2,772 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:56 PM

Banned for being so darn mysterious