Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 7 votes

[Archived] YOU are BANNED! (Part 2)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10939 replies to this topic

#4351    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,246 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

Banning: OverSword, Helen and Daniel, because I've just damaged my knee trying! :cry:

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#4352    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,148 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

Banned for I’m not giving up. So far I still have to cheat and hold on to the desk with one hand while pushing my leg last inch or two with the other hand... it’s like trying to lick your own nose, I have to push my nose down and it’s still hopeless. My nose’s too short. (I can’t bring myself to say my tongue is too short.)
Everyone banned for now my tongue hurts now too. And for the totally deranged idea I just got: I will be able to lick my nose once I lose my front upper teeth.

Edited by Helen of Annoy, 29 March 2013 - 04:39 PM.

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Laurent did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

#4353    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 28,537 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

Banned for wanting to lick your nose over keeping your two front teeth.

I am a mormon.  If I don't use mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you. http://fremerica.freeforums.net/

#4354    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,148 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

Banned for they have to go, sooner or later, so instead of feeling sorry for myself I have something to look forward to: licking my nose! Finally! Yes!
Not to mention that first thing I’ll do with my future dentures will be biting my own ass. Yes, yes, I’ll wash them before putting it back in my mouth. I’m not disgusting, only insane.

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Laurent did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

#4355    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 28,537 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:29 PM

Banned for being bugs bunney

I am a mormon.  If I don't use mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you. http://fremerica.freeforums.net/

#4356    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,653 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:04 PM

Banned because I don't get it and suspect I wouldn't like it if I did!

#4357    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

Banned for getting in the way...

It was all well and good when I wanted to ban you but I was just going to chastise Danielost for another poor show on the spelling front and finish with a witty Elmer Fudd reference. Now you are banned you surely wont get in the way again.

Edited by Junior Chubb, 29 March 2013 - 10:09 PM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#4358    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,653 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

Banned fer lookin like a dadblasted varmint critter!
Posted Image

#4359    Rocketgirl

Rocketgirl

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

Banned for not pushing people out of your way.

Banned for getting in my way of banning Chubb.

"I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
-Rocketgirl

"Try to change the world for the better, if you fail keep trying. Always aim for that impact of change in a positive way."
-Rocketgirl

#4360    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

Banned for also getting in the way...

I wanted to ban OverSword for not realising not one of you lilly livered bow legged varmits care teh slap leather with me, in case any of ya get any idears, ya better know yer dealin with. I'm tha' hootiness, tootiness, shootiness bob tailed wild cat in the west. [fires his guns at the ground, levatating himself for a second] I'm tha' fastest gun north, south, east, andddd west of tha' pecos.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#4361    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,653 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

Banned for pretty good americanese fer wun a you fancy panced tea drinkin sissy Brits!

#4362    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,246 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

Pffft! Banned for shooting yourself(and everyone else!), in the foot.

Oh for goodness' sake what is the matter with everyone tonight ...... pushing in everywhere! Get out of my way, man!

Edited by ouija ouija, 29 March 2013 - 10:33 PM.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#4363    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,653 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

Banned fer skippin me!

#4364    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,246 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

View PostOverSword, on 29 March 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

Banned for pretty good americanese fer wun a you fancy panced tea drinkin sissy Brits!
Banned for: 'Sissy Brits'?!!!!!! Don't make me mention the War. (No, seriously, don't make me mention the War).

#4365    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

Banned for taking this thread in a direction that is dark and dangerous...

Also, don't tell 'em your name Pike!