Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Icelandic Witch interview.

hooko22

I wrote up an article not so long ago about witches:

http://www.themysterybox.org/witches/

I didn't really want to talk about that though. I am very excited about an interview I am going to post on my site in a day or two, when I have finished translating it and such. Anyway I contacted an icelandic witch who claims to have single handedly toppled the icelandic government with a spell or enchantment, there is even video of her doing so or chanting her spell.

I will let you guys know when I post it! :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hooko22

• Bendy Demon

• Timothy

Whatup hooko22?

OK so there is no evidence to support she was responsible for anything she is claiming - smart witch...

And why did she need a mic & speaker to cast her 'spell' outside the Icelandic government offices rather than chanting quietly to herself? Publicity?

I don't believe a word she's saying...

Whatup hooko22?

OK so there is no evidence to support she was responsible for anything she is claiming - smart witch...

And why did she need a mic & speaker to cast her 'spell' outside the Icelandic government offices rather than chanting quietly to herself? Publicity?

I don't believe a word she's saying...

Hey there Tim. Sorry I took so long to reply. Well no there is no evidence, as with most everything that has to do with magic, all in the eye of the beholder I guess. Also why she needed a mic, I think the reason she would give herself is that she wanted to bring the people into the spell, move the crowd so to speak!

Actually it was kind of interesting. Her idea of magic being the ability to alter reality with one's thoughts is not a new concept and is not necessarily "magic".

It is a common concept in the whole new age stuff as well as in many philosophical and religious arenas.

Not bad but again she believes she is doing this and that so..let her. I don't accept her words as truth and I am amused that the interview was even published.

Actually it was kind of interesting. Her idea of magic being the ability to alter reality with one's thoughts is not a new concept and is not necessarily "magic".

It is a common concept in the whole new age stuff as well as in many philosophical and religious arenas.

Not bad but again she believes she is doing this and that so..let her. I don't accept her words as truth and I am amused that the interview was even published.

Oh why does it amuse you?

Because obviously people take it seriously.

I mean the woman is articulate and all but when I look at her I just think she is wasting her intelligence on this.

I certainly mean no offenses, I just have a very different view on these things.

Edited by Ryu

Because obviously people take it seriously.

I mean the woman is articulate and all but when I look at her I just think she is wasting her intelligence on this.

I certainly mean no offenses, I just have a very different view on these things.

Actually I share your view.

I don't think what she does works at all or has any effect, I don't beleive in magic. However I respect her views as I think you do as well and actually I think her outlook on life is admirable, even though I don't agree with her methods. I am fascinated with everything of mysterious origins even though I don't beleive in it.

Oh and I never took any offense mate, all oppinions and views are welcome.

Actually I share your view.

I don't think what she does works at all or has any effect, I don't believe in magic. However I respect her views as I think you do as well and actually I think her outlook on life is admirable, even though I don't agree with her methods. I am fascinated with everything of mysterious origins even though I don't believe in it.

Oh and I never took any offense mate, all opinions and views are welcome.

It is true that I do not accept the existence of magic but yeah, I do respect her views and she doesn't get all fluffy-bunny over it.

At least she acknowledges that "magic" is neither good or bad but the intent behind it. Which can be applied to a great many other things as well.

Thanks though.

It is true that I do not accept the existence of magic but yeah, I do respect her views and she doesn't get all fluffy-bunny over it.

At least she acknowledges that "magic" is neither good or bad but the intent behind it. Which can be applied to a great many other things as well.

Thanks though.

Don't worry about it mate. You made a valuable contribution to the dialog so no need to be saying sorry. :)