Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

[Merged] Did we land on the moon?

nasa apollo hoax

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2593 replies to this topic

#1876    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,007 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:21 AM

View Postrajeev shagun, on 27 April 2013 - 03:36 AM, said:

Turbo has been bringing forward very important issues here.USSR was far-ahead in space race with USA ...yet they decided to focus on low earth orbits and  practicing space station's maintenance since 80s,they knew it is almost impossible to send human in deeper space.they had been working on MARS-500 simulation program 2 years ago (total isolation of crew)...when it was asked the possibility to use it to send human to the mars , incharge of mission said "there is no such a program and equepments to achive this task"...at least they don't lie... if you ask NASA ...they are going tomorrow to the Mars,   though they can't even send men to the international space station  without help of russian SL-4 Soyuz rocket.

Please... make the stupid stop... :(

Cz

"Thinking is critical, because sense is not common..." - GreaterSapien
"Enquiring and doubting the "official story" are also good things .... However when these doubts require you to ignore the evidence, to dishonestly cherry pick evidence and claim it supports your case when it doesn't, when you operate a double standard; demanding proof of that which is already proven whilst making unsupported statements and personal opinions to back your own case and when you deny the truth simply because it IS the official story then you are no longer acting in a rational way. This is not the behaviour of a "different thinker", this is the behaviour of a "believer" who chooses not to rationally think about the evidence at all." - Waspie Dwarf

#1877    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,491 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless..

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:21 AM

Rajeev, first you COMPLETELY IGNORE all the excellent explanations given to you about 'weightlessness', and then you add the following and complain about us?

I'll address your post's 'content', but this will probably be the last time if you do not debate in good faith.

Turbo has been bringing forward very important issues here.
No, he hasn't, and it seems your opinion is not widely held.  If you are an expert in this field, can you please outline which of his claims is the most compelling.  I dearly, dearly hope that what you put in this post is not in order of your perceived importance.  If it is, you need to pick a hobby that you have some understanding of.

USSR was far-ahead in space race with USA ...
That is completely incorrect.  Yes, they just got the first satellite up and the first person in orbit BY A VERY SHORT MARGIN.  However, their space program very obviously took huge risks and shortcuts to get where it was.  That FACT was very clearly demonstrated by the number of failed launches (both then and since, and many of which were covered up) and then was laid bare to the world when their attempt to engage in the race to the Moon simply fell apart, mostly because of the disastrous N-1 rocket which was their only viable method of getting such a mission aloft.

They LOST the race to the Moon.  They monitored the Apollo program carefully but were unable to learn enough to duplicate it.  They also monitored the actual missions and then congratulated the US on making it.  What is it about all that, that you missed?

they knew it is almost impossible to send human in deeper space.
First up, I note you threw in the weasel word 'almost', and then changed to topic to 'deep space'.  Nice try, but obvious...  Anyway, BACK UP that statement.  SHOW where ANY Russian (or any other) reputable scientist has said that a MOON mission of Apollo duration was impossible.  We are NOT talking about a long, deep space mission, so don't try throwing in those weasel words to try to scam people.

Show the evidence that they thought APOLLO was impossible or WITHDRAW that claim.  If you do not, then you are clearly not debating in good faith.

when it was asked the possibility to use it to send human to the mars , incharge of mission said "there is no such a program and equepments to achive this task"
As I stated above this thread is about the MOON missions - changing the topic is DECEPTIVE and you know it.  If not, then you clearly don't understand the IMMENSE difference between Lunar and Mars missions.  So which is it - are you being deceptive or do you simply not know much about space missions?  There's no shame in that - I know very little about quantum physics, which is why I don't post my ignorance on QP forums..

Anyway, CITE these statements you are quoting and let's look at them IN CONTEXT, shall we?

And then you can explain to everyone what you now understand by the term 'changing the goal posts'..

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#1878    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,093 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:19 AM

My last posts were not addressed. That spoke volumes to me..

#1879    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 27 April 2013 - 05:21 AM, said:

Please... make the stupid stop... :(

Cz
Seriously - you didn't expect anything different, did you?

#1880    karrde

karrde

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:34 AM

View Postturbonium, on 20 April 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

Nor do trolls.

If i'm correct, this is your last post. What should we address here?

#1881    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,171 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

I hear ya Czero101 ! But its fun to read how peopl can be so crazy on a subject like the Moon Landings,Knowing good and well we did Go ,We did land,We did come back,with factual proof,ROCKS, Photos,Dirt ! ITs all in the Dirt !
Where could one go so far off base to believe otherwise?
Oh !Oh! its the Drugs on earth that do that to these people ! No we know ! Remember that THe Secret Socities that are so Real and Secret are watching you every night ! THe Walls have eyes.
There that may keep some of them off the streets a bit ! :whistle:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1882    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,491 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless..

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

Rajeev, when will you be returning to properly address the topic of 'weightlessness' and to cite your claim that scientists said Apollo (NOT a 'deep space' mission) was not possible?

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#1883    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,171 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:57 AM

Heres a Greatr one ! :tu:

Attached Files

Edited by DONTEATUS, 29 April 2013 - 02:57 AM.

This is a Work in Progress!

#1884    rambaldi

rambaldi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

View Postturbonium, on 27 April 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:

Your points were answered and sufficiently explained five years ago. you have not added anything beyond silly repetitions since then...

Edited by rambaldi, 30 April 2013 - 01:27 PM.

#1885    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,567 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

View Postturbonium, on 27 April 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:

I'm convinced that a lot of things speak to you.

#1886    rambaldi

rambaldi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:52 PM

Turbo has been bringing forward very important issues here.USSR was far-ahead in space race with USA ..

As it has been repeatedly explained, no they were not, they even had to cheat during Gagarin's landing.

Of course if you would like to finally enter a meaningful discussion (not that i expect that of you)  you could try to explain what advantages the Soviets had after Gemini...

#1887    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:57 AM

View Postrambaldi, on 30 April 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

As it has been repeatedly explained, no they were not, they even had to cheat during Gagarin's landing.

Of course if you would like to finally enter a meaningful discussion (not that i expect that of you)  you could try to explain what advantages the Soviets had after Gemini...

(tumbleweeds roll by....)

#1888    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,007 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:00 AM

View PostObviousman, on 01 May 2013 - 07:57 AM, said:

(tumbleweeds roll by....)

He must be having "internet connection problems" again... *WINK WINK*

:rolleyes:

Cz

"Thinking is critical, because sense is not common..." - GreaterSapien
"Enquiring and doubting the "official story" are also good things .... However when these doubts require you to ignore the evidence, to dishonestly cherry pick evidence and claim it supports your case when it doesn't, when you operate a double standard; demanding proof of that which is already proven whilst making unsupported statements and personal opinions to back your own case and when you deny the truth simply because it IS the official story then you are no longer acting in a rational way. This is not the behaviour of a "different thinker", this is the behaviour of a "believer" who chooses not to rationally think about the evidence at all." - Waspie Dwarf

#1889    rambaldi

rambaldi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 01 May 2013 - 08:00 AM, said:

He must be having "internet connection problems" again... *WINK WINK*

Must be the CIA, FBI, NSA, NASA, CSI, NCIS, CBI, NWO, SGC, SD6, CTU, MI6, CI5, BND, BMW, MOSSAD, KGB, GRU, SMERSH, SPECTRE and probably the Lords Varys and Baelish, who all conspire to prevent him from finally delivering actual proof.

#1890    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 28,989 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

Turbo has been bringing forward very important issues here.USSR was far-ahead in space race with USA ...

Then, why did they lose the race with the United States to send a man to the moon? The Russians didn't have the technology to send a man to the moon.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX